FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

It would be good to know the bf’s and friends employment job site at the time Cieha went missing.
The car was found so close to
She wasn't wearing them shoes that day. Her sister confirmed that. I seen her talking about it on YouTube. Very weird case for sure. Hope she's found safely.
How would her sister know what shoes she was wearing that day?

It would be good to know the bf’s and friends employment job site at the time Cieha went missing.
The car was found so close to

How would her sister know what shoes she was wearing that day?
Someone confirmed with me that it possibly could have been her shoes. I thought her sister was saying it wasn't ones she was wearing but they actually aren't sure.. sorry for the mix up. I seen it on YouTube the interview with one of her sisters.

Finding Cieha

Sept 17
It’s been over 7 months since Cieha went missing in Plant City FL after dropping off her boyfriend at a friends home around 4pm. She has not been seen since then. Her car was found 3 hours later around 7pm around the block abandoned on the train tracks with her belongings inside.
BBM

Question I have:

If the road where Ciaha’s car was abandoned is considered a pretty busy road, what’s the chances people driving through just drove around her car rather than stopping or calling LE for 3 hours?

I don’t know on average how many vehicles pass through there within an hour or so, but it seems strange to me that 3 hours passed before a citizen decided to stop and check it out. (IMO)

Plus isn’t the time frame around when there’s possibly an increase in traffic due to getting off work, etc?

Finding Cieha

Sept 17
It’s been over 7 months since Cieha went missing in Plant City FL after dropping off her boyfriend at a friends home around 4pm. She has not been seen since then. Her car was found 3 hours later around 7pm around the block abandoned on the train tracks with her belongings inside.
BBM

Question I have:

If the road where Ciaha’s car was abandoned is considered a pretty busy road, what’s the chances people driving through just drove around her car rather than stopping or calling LE for 3 hours?

I don’t know on average how many vehicles pass through there within an hour or so, but it seems strange to me that 3 hours passed before a citizen decided to stop and check it out. (IMO)

Plus isn’t the time frame around when there’s possibly an increase in traffic due to getting off work, etc?

Where did the bf and his friend work?
What was the work location?
Did her bf not drive past Ciehas car that was sitting by the side of the train track for 3 days in walking distance to where he was at his friends house?

Family searches for Dade City woman gone missing in Plant City

This case is very strange. Not only do I find it odd that her car was left on the railroad tracks, but all of her belongings were left in the car while it was running.

Authorities tell 8 On Your Side Cieha Taylorwas leaving a home around the corner on Cowart Road on Feb. 6 in the late afternoon. Early that evening family says a law enforcement officer found her black 2000 Toyota Solaris sitting empty on some railroad tracks; the engine running. It was moved to the side of the road a few feet, turned off, and left with the Cieha’s things inside.

Her keys, her phone, her license, her debit card, everything was in her vehicle. If anyone knows Cieha, Cieha never leaves her cell phone,” said Cieha’s sister-in-law Porshia.
I think this is important to remember - her car was left running. so it had enough gas in it to stay running for 3 hours? I once owned this vehicle - I'm not sure it would stay running for 3 hours - so I'm not sure I agree with this timeline - and really - do we know anything more than this now? I haven't kept up as much as I should - but it just doesn't seem like we know much of anything
JMO

I think this is important to remember - her car was left running. so it had enough gas in it to stay running for 3 hours? I once owned this vehicle - I'm not sure it would stay running for 3 hours - so I'm not sure I agree with this timeline - and really - do we know anything more than this now? I haven't kept up as much as I should - but it just doesn't seem like we know much of anything
JMO
Her dropping the bf off at 4pm is what the bf said.

“The boyfriend and his friend were the last people to see her as far as we know,”

Family searches for Dade City woman gone missing in Plant City

Last edited:
I think it sounds like something bad happened when she was dropping off her bf.
(If she dropped the boyfriend off, called her friend, and abandoned her car on the tracks all within that walking distance.) IMO

Wondering if the friend picked up on anything additional that may help LE? It’s been shared the friend agreed Cieha sounded a little upset or like something was wrong.

Finding Cieha

Sept 18
Cieha, you are missed and loved by so many ❤️

Your personality and smile light up a room!

We miss your laugh. We miss your hugs. We miss your presence period! We pray wherever you are you know we will not stop until we find you!! We are doing everything possible to find you and bring you home.

Please continue to share as our girl has been missing for 225 days. Please help us bring her home. Someone has to know something.

The Taylor family is offering a $5,000 reward for any information that leads to us finding Cieha.

Finding Cieha

The family’s post today is heartbreaking. They want to find Cieha so bad; bless their hearts.

Sept 19
Grief hurts. No one can replace a loved one that is gone or missing. It is an emptiness that never goes away.
We miss you and love you so much Cieha! We desperately need answers as to what happened to our girl!!!

I still want more information about the running car - why has this been IMO hushed up?

There seems to be a lot of “hushed” aspects around Cieha missing IMO. I totally understand that some information must be kept from the public, especially if there is some type of investigation going on, but at times that’s not the vibe I get for why some things are “hushed.” But again, that’s merely my opinion & could be way off.

IMO, when dealing with the car on the tracks, I believe LE realized they messed up majorly. What I mean by that is they know they did not handle the call to an abandoned, running vehicle on the tracks correctly and in return are not saying much about it.

Sure, the citizen who called PCPD prob didn’t realize it wasn’t their jurisdiction, but there still should be a record of that call. A PC police officer DID respond to the call by going out there, so there should be a record of some sort with that. I assume it was PCPD that contacted HCSO about the car because they also responded.

So we had 2 different LE agencies responding to a abandoned running car sitting on railroad tracks and all they can share with us is together they made the decision that it was best to move the car off the tracks & out of the roadway.

Ok, which LE officer moved it?

With two of them there, did neither of them think “hey we may need to run these tags to at least see who the car belongs to?”

I would hope both officers had the basic intuition to think, “hey, this is not normal. People don’t just park their car on RR tracks. Something may be wrong here; this person’s door is open with belongings inside & oh a cellphone is on the ground. Where’s the driver; are they in some kind of trouble? We need to investigate this.”

But apparently that didn’t happen. Instead one of the officers moved the car, locked it up, & eventually both officers drove away. I assume there’s no incident report on their actions either. (Based in interview with her mother and SIL).

There sat Cieha’s car for a few days until (of all people) her boyfriend’s mother was passing by, recognized it, and notified her son.

IMO I don’t think LE had anything to do with Cieha initially disappearing....but I do believe LE’s lack of professionalism and effectively not doing their job the evening Cieha’s car was first found on the tracks caused more harm than LE wants to admit.

If we go by the timeline provided, a total of about 3 valuable hours were lost with the car sitting there & Cieha missing. Then add the absence of LE running tags, finding & following up on the welfare of the car’s owner, along with the car sitting there a few days, that turns into quite a bit of valuable time wasted that could have been used to search for Cieha. (MOO)

‎Unfinished Business: Cieha Taylor on Apple Podcasts

Detective Florio’s exact words when describing Cieha’s car being noticed/found again on Feb 9:

“So on the 9th is when the boyfriend's mother comes to drop some belongings off to the friend's house and notices Cieha Taylor's vehicle parked on the side of the road. The mother informs the boyfriend about it, and he comes up there and says, "Oh, something's wrong. She left the house on Thursday." And they ended up getting in contact with the friend whose house it was in Lakeland. She comes over to the area. The decision was made by the people at the vehicle at the time to drive the vehicle to Dade City where Cieha Taylor's mother lives. They ended up contacting AAA to open the vehicle for them.”
BBM

QUESTIONS THAT COME TO MIND:
•For Cieha and her bf to have this off & on again relationship and never really seen doing things together, the bf’s mother noticed the car sitting off the road and knew it was Cieha’s (moo)
•How well do the bf & Lakeland friend know each other?
•The doors were locked; HSCO stated those at the car got AAA to come unlock it & it was driven to Cieha’s mom’s house...is that normal for AAA to unlock someone else’s car like that?
•Wonder why they didn’t call LE then instead of getting in it & driving it away?

Based on info in quote above: ^^

•I wonder if the bf’s mother bringing him belongings was something she typically done?
•She must have had some type of interaction or relationship with Cieha for her to be driving and recognize the car sitting on the side of the toad was Cieha’s.
I question the mother & Cieha’s relationship because I find it a little odd if they actually had one. We’ve learned Cieha’s family had no interaction with the bf; he wouldn’t come around; the friend’s parents stated they didn’t really know Cieha and didn’t have a lot of interaction with her...so what would make it different with the bf’s mom? They may not have had any interaction but the mother sure knew Cieha’s car when she saw it.

As for the bf coming around “the block” to where his mom said the car was, I find it odd that he either never left the house those few days it sat there (no errands, no work, etc) or anywhere he went on those days took him on a different route instead of past her car.

One possibility of why the car was found sitting on the tracks, motor running with the door open. Someone besides Cieha could have been driving her car. Maybe attempting to drive down the RR tracks to find a secluded spot to hide the car. When they seen the person that reported the car to LE coming. Maybe they ran from the car and hid so not to be seen driving it. As far as we know she could have been inside the trunk and then removed after LE drove the car from the tracks.

Last edited:
One possibility of why the car was found sitting on the tracks, motor running with the door open. Someone besides Cieha could have been driving her car. Maybe attempting to drive down the RR tracks to find a secluded spot to hide the car. When they seen the person that reported the car to LE coming. Maybe they ran from the car and hid so not to be seen driving it. As far as we know she could have been inside the trunk and then removed after LE drove the car from the tracks.

Based on the interview with HCSO on their podcast, it was shared that Cieha called the friend she was supposed to be staying with AFTER she dropped the boyfriend off.
I take that to mean she was in her car at least long enough to call & talk to her friend a moment before whatever happened next (supposedly abandoned car on tracks).
And the time it would take her to get from the house to the tracks while making a phone call isn’t a lot of time.
Possibly could something have caused her to return back to the house or the area? We don’t know what time the car was actually left on the tracks...just that it was after 4 but before 7pm

Based on the interview with HCSO on their podcast, it was shared that Cieha called the friend she was supposed to be staying with AFTER she dropped the boyfriend off.
I take that to mean she was in her car at least long enough to call & talk to her friend a moment before whatever happened next (supposedly abandoned car on tracks).
And the time it would take her to get from the house to the tracks while making a phone call isn’t a lot of time.
Possibly could something have caused her to return back to the house or the area? We don’t know what time the car was actually left on the tracks...just that it was after 4 but before 7pm

I’m not certain about the “After” It was stated that way in the news article which could be mistaken. It also said that the girlfriend said Cieha sounded funny like something was wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back