Found Deceased FL - Clayton Foskey, 2, Hudson, 27 April 2016 *Arrest*

Very sad. Poor little boy. Her other children should not be in her care imo.

On her fb she has a donation website link for a memorial for Clayton and household items for his family. What???? I just makes me sad that this poor baby drowned because he was not being watched, constantly.

What is it about 2 year olds? It seems like such a vulnerable age.

Poor baby. Very sad.

What is it about 2 year olds? It seems like such a vulnerable age.

Poor baby. Very sad.

I guess they're just really curious at that age and are smart enough to know that they can get out of the house because others are sleeping.

When my Son was around this age, he let himself out of the house once but thankfully, never made it past the front porch. I woke up hearing a clanking noise and I followed it out to find him in my high heel boots, just having a good ole time. He liked the noise they made, lol.

My best friends Son on the other hand was an established escape artist. After her Husband put different, higher locks on the doors, the tot went out his bedroom window. I'm not joking at all! 2 years old acting like a teenager!!! Thankfully he was never injured or worse. IIRC, the cops were called that time after a neighbor found him playing in the drainage ditch out front. And at the time, they lived blocks from the Gulf. They ended up screwing his window shut which they worried, rightfully so, caused another set of problems but they were at their wits end on trying to get him to stay inside.

There was an incident a few days ago where a tot was found wondering the streets in St. Pete. And it took hours for LE to find the parents.

Back in the early 90's, when my daughters where young, we lived in a triplex on a street lined with them. The master bedroom was in the back and there was a door in our bedroom to the laundry room. The laundry room had a door also to the back yard. I must have forgotten to lock it that night before. At about 7 am I heard this crying which sounded like a cat at first. So I open the door to the laundry room and screamed. There where 2 little toddler boys sitting in my laundry room. I must have scared them, they sure scared me lol.
I calmed them down and carried them up the side walk on our dead end street of triplexes yelling who's children are these. Finally after about 10 minutes of doing this and my bff who lived next to me joining in my plight this man in his boxers and no shirt came out and said "oh there you are". Apparently he had left their bedroom window opened and they had managed to climb on a chair and push the screen out. Little escape artists. I had 2 more visits from them over the next year and got to know their parents well. The other visits they would just climb out the window and come knock on my door and I would take them home.
So I know it happens and we're not all perfect. I know I wasn't the best parent getting married young and having 3 children by 23. I even left my back door unlocked that night long ago. Guess it was a good thing for those boys sake. Sure wish Clayton had just gone over to a neighbors and knocked on their door instead of going towards the water :(

My grandson is 2. I hover over him when I am watching him. His older sister used to follow me when she was 2 so not as hard to watch. This guy, No! Little Mister what can I get into. It doesn't help that he is tall for his age and climbs like a monkey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back