BILL COSBY SENTENCED 3 TO 10 YEARS FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT
JOIN THE WEBSLEUTHS DISCUSSION

Fl - Cleaning Landlord Finds Girl, 1, Alone

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by MorenoI, Apr 7, 2011.

1. MorenoI

MorenoI New Member

http://www.news4jax.com/news/27455729/detail.html

According to the arrest report, the landlord and another person went to the house Monday to get a lease signed. They found no one home and what looked like an abandoned property. When there was no answer at the door, they let themselves in and began cleaning out the apartment.

After about two hours of cleaning, the landlord pulled a blanket off a bed and found the young girl lying on the bed against the wall.

The girl is now back in the care of her mother. Anderson has two other children, but they were not living with her.

OMG! How horrible and sad! I can imagine this little girl all alone and scared, wondering where her mother was. Why would the mother leave her baby with this irresponsible man?

2. LCoastMom

LCoastMom JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING

I am 100% Pro LE but what is with this report?

The creep watching her was gone for at least 5 hours!! (2 that the LL was there cleaning and 3 more after finding the baby) did I read that right? Then she was returned to her mother??? :banghead: :thud:

3. peeples

peeples New Member

I completely agree Lcoast mom!
    These mother's need to be held accountable for what happens to their children!!!!!
    If she had kept her butt out of jail, she wouldn't have had the need to leave her daughter with the person who abandoned her!!

4. concarino

concarino New Member

I guess we know why her other 2 children don't live with her