FL FL - Clermont, WhtMale UP6030, 24-32, transgender, breast implants, Sep'88

It probably was misunderstood, but it also might have been a very slight hint that the boy may have identified a bit more with the sisters than with the brothers.imo, speculation.
Yes that is EXACTLY what I was thinking...

Especially the ones speculating he might have said or meant commune rather than convent.

That was my first thought-- that someone meant commune. Communes were popping up all over the place in the 1970's and California or Texas would have been prime destinations to find one (IMO). I'm not so sure that convents were a big thing or that California and Texas would have been known for their convents, especially by a kid from Missouri. I tried to figure out where the most convents were located in 1970 and I couldn't figure it out but most convents that I read about were in Chicago or New Jersey. Also most things that came up in a search shows the nuns were in severe decline in numbers by 1970. So I think it's very possible Commune was meant instead of Convent.

Although I did find this interesting article about a California group of nuns who renounced their vows and reorganized as a lay group accepting all people, including men:
By the start of 1970, many of the Immaculate Heart sisters had decided to renounce their vows and reorganize as a lay community. The new group, the Immaculate Heart Community, was open to laypeople as well as clergy, men as well as women.
How a group of California nuns challenged the Catholic Church

If that type of thing was going on in CA and Texas, maybe James wanted to join a "convent" group like that? Which sounds similar to what we would call a commune IMO... :rolleyes:

Lol, you think he just wanted to be able fly like Sally Field? Well kids do get funny ideas from tv... and it's not like he had the internet to tell him it was impossible... :p:D:rolleyes:
yes pretty good.. I think I will go with that! ha!..Flying like Sally!!

no but really I was thinking maybe like dotr he prob identified more with the sisters...

Good news! Julie's in for a third round of extraction! :)

"The DNA Doe Project is happy to announce an update to Julie Doe — Transgender Female. Although Julie Doe’s first and second rounds of bone extractions were unsuccessful at obtaining sufficient DNA, another sample is being sent for a third round of extraction.

Who was Julie Doe
On 25 September 1988, a person looking for cypress wood in the Green Swamp area discovered the body of Julie Doe in the vicinity of Highway 474, four miles east of Highway 33 west of Orlando, FL — near the town of Clermont in Lake County.

Julie was white, age 22 to 35, about 5'10, 170 pounds, with naturally brown hair. She had on a blue-green tank top, acid-washed denim skirt (label Manisha), and pantyhose.

A 1988 autopsy indicated that Julie Doe had prior injuries consistent with a broken rib, cheekbone, and nose. The autopsy also mistakenly determined Julie was a cisgender woman who had previously given birth. Later DNA analysis determined the victim had an XY genotype and was a transgender woman.

Anyone with information on this case should contact:
Tamara Dale, Sergeant
Lake County Sheriff's Office
352-343-9529

Links to More Information
Unidentified Person Case
2752UMFL
Body found 27 years ago was transgender woman, authorities say
New Sketch of "Julie Doe", Transgender Woman Still Unidentified After 27 Years

DoeFundMe goal: $1,200

Funds will need to be raised through DoeFundMe to cover Julie’s additional lab costs. Thanks to a generous contribution from the Dyer Family Foundation, Julie Doe will be receiving matching funds for each donation that is made to her DoeFundMe. Those interested in supporting Julie Doe’s case may donate through Facebook, or via PayPal through our DDP website: Transgender Julie Doe - DNA Doe Project Cases

Special thanks to the unknown artist or agency who created this well-done photo reconstruction. We would love to give credit to them if possible.

Many thanks to our thoughtful supporters for their continued support and interest in the DNA Doe Project.

#TransAwarenessWeek
#WontBeErased
#JulieDoe
#DNADoeProject
#Orlando
#ClermontFlorida "

DNA Doe Project

Last edited:
Woah! Fantastic news from the Trans Doe Task Force:

"Best news ever for #TransAwarenessWeek ... Julie Doe’s case with the DNA Doe Project was over-funded in less than 48 hours!! Thank you to everyone who donated. The overflow will be a reserve in case she needs more lab work beyond this third extraction. If she doesn’t, then it will go towards funding the next transgender Doe case that the DDP gets! This is AMAZING, thank you DDP and everyone involved in keeping Julie’s case moving! #wontbeerased "

Trans Doe Task Force

Woah! Fantastic news from the Trans Doe Task Force:

"Best news ever for #TransAwarenessWeek ... Julie Doe’s case with the DNA Doe Project was over-funded in less than 48 hours!! Thank you to everyone who donated. The overflow will be a reserve in case she needs more lab work beyond this third extraction. If she doesn’t, then it will go towards funding the next transgender Doe case that the DDP gets! This is AMAZING, thank you DDP and everyone involved in keeping Julie’s case moving! #wontbeerased "

Trans Doe Task Force
Thanks for this very uplifting update!

She's from South Florida, most likely. And the video also shows a skull photo, in case you can possibly work your magic, Carl.

JULIE DOE: Science provides new lead in 30-year-old Florida cold case
Thanks for the update! rbbm.
"Forensic researchers at the University of South Florida just finished the isotope analysis to narrow down where Julie Doe likely grew up and lived before death. Though the analysis narrows things down, there are still dozens of missing persons cases on file from that area of the state to cross-reference.

“There’s a lot of them, but there aren't as many of them in South Florida as there are, say, in the world, in the country,” Dale said.

Dale has put out a "be on the lookout" to urge agencies in South Florida to cross-check their own cold cases, hoping that with a new lead from science, she can close this case for good."

She's from South Florida, most likely. And the video also shows a skull photo, in case you can possibly work your magic, Carl.

JULIE DOE: Science provides new lead in 30-year-old Florida cold case

9INV-JULIE%20DOE%20UPDATE.transfer_frame_2266_1512773844290_10195123_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back