FL FL - Clermont, WhtMale UP6030, 24-32, transgender, breast implants, Sep'88

With Julie Doe's isotopes, I want to look into finding the family. If we know she's from South Florida, and the breast implants likely from Atlanta or Miami, I will see what I can find ~

We are going to be able to share an update about Julie this weekend! In the meantime, definitely check out the Gay Star News article. They did a great job.

Julie is a DoeFundMe case, but her next labs are already covered because she was over funded! People can still donate to her DoeFundMe though, and any overage will be applied to any future labs she may need, or to the next Trans Doe case that needs funding. :)

We are going to be able to share an update about Julie this weekend! In the meantime, definitely check out the Gay Star News article. They did a great job.

Julie is a DoeFundMe case, but her next labs are already covered because she was over funded! People can still donate to her DoeFundMe though, and any overage will be applied to any future labs she may need, or to the next Trans Doe case that needs funding. :)
I can’t wait! I am very excited about the Trans Doe Taskforce and DDP working together. Hopefully we can identify all of the transgender Does out there.

Bumping this case for our Doe!

I have come across a couple of missing person cases that I think could be a match for Ms Doe! I’ll just share their photos here and save all the trouble of posting links That hasn’t seemed to get me very far with my suggestions!

I sure do hope she gets to go home soon!

•MMcG•

ETA: 2nd photo

Attachments

• CC0F2B3C-357B-477D-9F62-D7E9DF32BBF1.jpeg
    CC0F2B3C-357B-477D-9F62-D7E9DF32BBF1.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 12CD9C2C-8CD3-416E-9CE6-4461FF8D91CF.jpeg
    12CD9C2C-8CD3-416E-9CE6-4461FF8D91CF.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 69
Bumping this case for our Doe!

I have come across a couple of missing person cases that I think could be a match for Ms Doe! I’ll just share their photos here and save all the trouble of posting links That hasn’t seemed to get me very far with my suggestions!

I sure do hope she gets to go home soon!

•MMcG•

ETA: 2nd photo

Do you have links to their NAMUS, or other sites?

That first one - just wow.

Do you have links to their NAMUS, or other sites?

That first one - just wow.

The missing person isn’t in NamUs, actually! I will share a link to something I created explaining why I thought they were a match! Hopefully this works and you’re able to access all the information and links! :)

Transgender Doe.pdf

•MMcG•

The missing person isn’t in NamUs, actually! I will share a link to something I created explaining why I thought they were a match! Hopefully this works and you’re able to access all the information and links! :)

Transgender Doe.pdf

•MMcG•
I do see it. He would have a powerful & interesting story if Freddie is Julie Doe. The stuff movies are made of. It's the closest I've seen to date though IMOO of course.

With Julie Doe's isotopes, I want to look into finding the family. If we know she's from South Florida, and the breast implants likely from Atlanta or Miami, I will see what I can find ~

Did you get anywhere? Reading your post reminded me that usually breast implants have serial numbers, so they should be able to be traced. Does anyone know if the police still have the implants?

(By the way, regarding the discussion of “convent” on previous pages — the word is used for both male and female communities, according to my friend whose PhD was about a religious group.)

Last edited:

Transgender Doe.pdf

•MMcG•

It's an interesting theory (and a good writing btw) and I appreciate it very much that you don't give up the search. But sorry, I totally don't see it. What is the chance of a Dutch man going missing since 1991, ending up in America as an unidentified transgender person found in September '88. IMO non.

I do see it. He would have a powerful & interesting story if Freddie is Julie Doe. The stuff movies are made of. It's the closest I've seen to date though IMOO of course.
I agree! “The stuff movies are made of”. I do think regardless of if Freddy is our girl or not, this person’s story will told for generations to come! As will many of the cases being solved now!
I just want her soul to be at peace :)

It's an interesting theory (and a good writing btw) and I appreciate it very much that you don't give up the search. But sorry, I totally don't see it. What is the chance of a Dutch man going missing since 1991, ending up in America as an unidentified transgender person found in September '88. IMO non.

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words and even more so your honest opinion! The chance is one in a million! I don’t deny that. This is my first time writing about a far fetched theory, I prefer to stick with facts and cold hard proof. Something about this has just stuck with me. Maybe it’s what Freddy needs to find that one person who recognizes him! Only time will tell!

As always,
Thank you all!
•MMcG•

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member