FL FL - Clewiston - WM, 18-60, Blue Eyes, Brown Hair

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by astridxx, Oct 11, 2018.

1. astridxx

astridxx Well-Known Member

Unidentified Person Case

Found in a rural area. Partial remains with soft tissue. White male, aged 18-60, short brown hair, brown and grey goatee but no mustache, blue eyes.

found 10.7.18

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    silverjug, 4SAM and dotr like this.

2. astridxx

Marc Allen Hirst could be a match - blue eyes, brown hair, facial hair in provided pic. He went missing end of August from Hilliard which is upppppp north near the GA border, so it's a long shot.

Missing Person Case

[​IMG]

3. BulletproofBetty

BulletproofBetty New Member

This is so crazy! This is where I live! I have heard absolutely NOTHING locally about this. This is an extremely small town, and news travels fast. Nothing on the news or social media about this??

4. astridxx

which town - clewiston? i believe he was found just a couple days ago. hopefully they'll release something today or tomorrow!!

BulletproofBetty likes this.
  5. BulletproofBetty

Yes! I live here, and this is a very small town. When you go out to eat, your neighbors know what you ordered before you leave the parking lot, lol. I can not believe that a body was found here, is unidentified, and already entered into NAMUS and I have not heard one peep locally. This makes no sense to me. Not a news article or even a rumor is floating around. Everyone I asked has not heard of it at all

silverjug likes this.
  6. astridxx

I'm glad I posted this then. Spread the word, and hopefully your local news outlet will pick up the story!!!

BulletproofBetty and silverjug like this.
  7. BulletproofBetty

I looked up those GPS coordinates listed on NAMUS, and he was found in the middle of Dinner Island Ranch. Not sure if that contributed to the unrecognizable state. Dinner Island Ranch is a WMA, teeming with wildlife, including a ton of alligators. I am guessing he must have been dumped there, because it is a quota only hunt area, so they would be able to identify him by quota permit if he was hunting... that place is not gated and extremely rural... still nothing being said locally... so weird.

Attached Files:

8. Pennysmom1

Pennysmom1 Well-Known Member

Nate_Bro and annemc2 like this.