FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #2

Discussion in 'Currently Awaiting Trial' started by Falcon500, Jul 18, 2020.

1. iridized

iridized Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    Aqua, watcher9, Curious Me and 17 others like this.

2. Talullah

Talullah Well-Known Member

I think under the right circumstances most anyone can have a temper but what sets TJ and his crew apart is they looked for trouble. They didn’t go to Lake Streety Rd., for a discussion. Tj got out of the truck with a gun in his waistband and IMO he meant to use it. ​

3. PayrollNerd

PayrollNerd Well-Known Member

Unbelievably sad all around. Did Keven not believe the babies were his perhaps??

When contacted about the baby’s health, Keven Springfield responded to investigators through a text message, saying, “Please can u leave me out of her stuff,” the affidavit states. He was never interviewed regarding his son’s condition.

4. worm

worm Well-Known Member

This is certainly not good, he had a responsibility. It could have been a case where he was paying her money and thought it should be on her. I’ve a close friend who had to take his ex spouse to court because she was spending his child support payments on drugs. She had a car accident while high so he won. I hope the community doesn’t condemn KS with this as even tho it’s bad, it isn’t punishable by death.

5. Truecolors

Truecolors Well-Known Member

Absolutely not punishable by death. These murders are horrific and unjustified regardless of the flaws of the individuals killed.

I don’t have an issue with acknowledging the whole individual. Everyone deserves justice. Including, of course, the children involved. What I see is a bigger picture of struggle in Frostproof.

MOO

watcher9, branmuffin, Bodhi and 11 others like this.
  6. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Seriously, you can clearly see in the video DT insert the credit or debit card in the card reader and after a few seconds retrieve the card and put it back inside his wallet!

watcher9, cass523, windrower and 7 others like this.
  7. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

As an FYI, I find most pdf court documents too large by WS site standards but I have had success uploading docs if I convert the pdf to jpg. Another reason why I previously typically posted MSM reporters tweeted docs. (New Twitter has now killed that for me)!!

I really appreciate your posting the docs however you're getting it done.

:)

watcher9, cass523, windrower and 8 others like this.
  8. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Let's make it perfectly clear right now: what's being reported are unproven allegations only, and the validity of the allegation, specifically against Keven, was yet to be decided upon in court. The allegation has since been dismissed after his death.

Per the linked source, it further appears that the mother incarcerated since June for a parole violation -- drug-related conviction.

Reportedly, KS was not living with his estranged wife and/or children.

For all we know, KS may have gone on to prove in court he was not the custodial parent and unaware his estranged wife was no longer breastfeeding and/or providing nourishment.

As parent's are responsible for their children, it's procedure that both would be charged in this matter. It's also required before children can be removed from the home and placed in foster care.

MOO

9. PayrollNerd

PayrollNerd Well-Known Member

Totally agree. That's why I was giving him the benefit of the doubt if he truly did not think the babies were his. It's just a sad situation all around for all their children and their family.

10. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Did anybody attend either Damion's or Brandon's funeral on Saturday?
    Brilliant photo timeline Memorials of their lives have been posted for each by their respective funeral homes. #Respect

11. Hobgoblinmarket

Hobgoblinmarket Well-Known Member

No need to gloss over the charges. Theyre not good lol. Not living with your 8(?) children does not rid you of responsibility for their wellbeing. Those charges aren't brought lightly.

Does it need to be the focus of the thread, especially as there are 2 other victims? Absolutely not. This should be another reminder that real life isnt a law and order episode or whatever crime show people watch these days.

12. branmuffin

branmuffin Well-Known Member

When you say keep him out of trouble you mean not be responsible for his actions? Did Robert just skate on charges because his big brother took the hit? Because having no convictions is not the same as being innocent.

watcher9, tabitha111, cass523 and 9 others like this.
  13. branmuffin

branmuffin Well-Known Member

It's very bad. Denying sustenance to a baby is very bad. I don't care what the circumstances are. One is not related to the other.

14. Katerz

Katerz Verified Insider/Robert Wiggins

meaning she would lie to police so he doesn’t get in trouble. She’s done it before and she would do it again.

15. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

This is so very true.

When it comes to addiction, I know I'm not alone to speak of an adult family member that came from a good home, is very personable, many friends, etc. but has also been (allegedly) stealing from her parents, siblings, extended family, etc. for better than a decade to support her chronic habit.

While everybody believes it's true-- due to the value and no solid evidence, she was never cited or charged for countless thefts. Finally, she was caught on video surveillance and cited with "theft from a non-merchant."

I remember thinking better late than never and was hopeful it was where she'd finally see consequences for her actions. However, when it came to prosecution, because she had a perfectly clean record (-- not even traffic violation), she automatically qualified for a first-time offender, deferred prosecution program whereby at the end of 2021 (providing no other offenses), the case will be expunged from her record.

Nope, no charges or convictions doesn't always mean innocent.

MOO

16. worm

worm Well-Known Member

I agree, we should focus on the positives of the victims and the justice they deserve. Regardless of any flaws, nobody should suffer what they and their families have.

watcher9, pepper 34, cass523 and 8 others like this.
  17. BeckyF

BeckyF Well-Known Member

I would if I had no cash. IMO

watcher9, pepper 34, cass523 and 5 others like this.
  18. BeckyF

BeckyF Well-Known Member

I’m in USA and that isn’t how my debit card or credit cards work with *** transactions.

19. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

The GET fund for KS was updated today stating that since funerals for the victims have been paid for, all contributions will go to his children.

Also, I have much respect for one KS baby momma cited below. I believe that every child deserves to grow up believing the best about their parent. One day they will be adults and know the hard truth (good, bad, and the ugly) for the rest of their lives. MOO

Frostproof scarred by killing of three friends: ‘Life here has changed forever.'

Anyone you talk to in Frostproof was probably born nearby, said Keri Black, a longtime friend of Rollins and Springfield and the mother of five of Springfield’s eight children.

[..]

Black said Springfield’s children, ages 5 to 11, want answers, too. They ask her why every day.

She changes the subject, telling them about how their father, a mechanic, could take anything apart and put it back together. About how he walked around barefoot all the time and earned the nickname “No Shoes.” About the time he drove a three-wheeler for miles to reach her house even though the vehicle didn’t have a seat.

20. BeckyF

BeckyF Well-Known Member

He was not convicted.