FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Presser: Judd -
all 3 agreed they went to mcdonalds and ordered 10 double cheeseburgers and chicken sandwiches - that's the only thing they agreed on - TJ had two shotguns and two SKS 7.62 rifles - he was immediately arrested Monday because a convicted felon cannot possess firearms

Last edited:
From the presser: Judd-
Investigative team found one 9mm shell casing at TJ's trailer - FDLE said from the very beginning they were there to do anything they (Judd) need - our labs at your disposal. I called him Monday and we need to compare shell casings from the scene to our crime suspects house - bring it over tonight and let's get started..

Last edited:
From the presser: Judd -
Tuesday got the paperwork and went back to compound and asked R and M if they would come to the sheriff's office for an interview. M made some admissions - I bought the ammunition and TJ was with me July 9

Last edited:
From the presser: -Judd
M gave multiple stories and they have evidence they were all together less than 10 minutes before the murders - she realized they got her. R - we talked to him. R is not a bad guy up to this moment. one misdemeanor arrest- he hears D tell the clerk he's going fishing with kevin so R and TJ are talking and D is going fishing with K - and TJ says K gonna be there? so when they leave the store TJ tells R to go to the lake - he is driving (R is driving)

Last edited:
From the presser - Judd:

D is now at the lake and he's met up with K and B who were in the white truck and they have turned their trucks so they are door to door talking to each other in the middle of the road

Last edited:
R pulls along it and B got out of the vehicle to see who was behind him and TJ rushed him and pushed him against the truck pulled out a gun and said where's K - he's in the driver's seat - TJ runs around the red truck and white truck and points the gun at Kevin and TJ says where's my truck - K - I don't know what you are talking about- TJ - you sold the engine out of my truck - K says I don't know what you are talking about. at that moment in time - TJ hits K

Last edited:
TJ turns on D who has his door open in his truck and shoots him several times then TJ goes back to K truck and during his excitement he has dropped the magazine and can't find it - so he opens the door and K falls out and that is where K is found. TJ finds magazine to gun then calls R - R says he said (to LE) he never got out of the truck but by then it was all over with

Last edited:
M says she knows nothing and won't confirm the spelling of her last name. she is saying nothing but she is there the entire time and is lying to protect TJ. TJ then tells Robert come here - help me put D in the truck so D and we don't know the details because we don't know - they grab D (details are sketchy) blood evidence everywhere and put him in the truck - and then they leave.

Last edited:
They went to an undisclosed location and supposedly stripped down the gun take it apart and throw it away - then to McDonalds in Lake Wells and order 10 DB and 2 mcchicken - go through the drive through and very quiet TJ says we weren't there and that's all the conversation they will admit to

Last edited:
Later on Saturday, R takes that truck which belongs to another relative to a car wash because it is coated in red mud and cleans it up. The owner knows they are driving it and she is throwing a fit because they said they were going to Sebring and you bring it back like this - did you clean the inside - oh no we didn't - but they found trace evidence of blood where TJ was sitting inside the vehicle. So the end of the day - we've charged TJ, with 3 counts of first degree murder - at this point with 3 accessory and 3 tampering - both R and M. M has 1 count of tampering

Last edited:
The folks that lost their loved ones - lot of people offer to give us more money for a reward but we don't need that but if there is an inclination to help bury their loved ones I'm sure that would be appreciated. Nothing worse than having to bury your child unless it's burying your child with having no money.

Last edited:
From the presser: Judd - no evidence of drugs on any victims - no beer, no meth, nothing. in the suspects vehicle no drugs - only info we have is TJ is mad over some kind of truck deal that happened some time ago - Judd hasn't had opportunity to dig into this civil disturbance yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member