GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WA acts like the female version of Mark Sievers. Her family looks twisted as well. I dont understand how ppl think they can hide their psychotic behavior. Hoping justice for the boys soon. What a nightmare!

why did the marriage end?

http://abovethelaw.com/2016/10/wendi-adelson-on-her-ill-fated-romance-with-dan-markel/
Wendi-Adelson-2-ex-wife-of-Dan-Markel-300x300.jpg
Wendi Adelson

I screwed up fantastically and ended up with a dream job as a clinical law professor. I fell in love with the wrong man, and he got a job in Tallahassee. I had wanted to be in DC or become a foreign service officer, or in the previous few years, live closely to my family in South Florida. So, ill-fated romance took me to Tallahassee, and love for my children keeps me here.

Our marriage dissolved after the children arrived, as the loneliness of being married to someone that didn’t view me as an equal crept in. I do believe he loved me the best way he knew how. I mean, he didn’t like fiction, so… why read my novel? It was logic, not a lack of love.

Okay. Let's admit.

Charlie loved Wendi more than Dan loved her.

Especially since Charlie went above and beyond to have Wendi closer to him.

Even though their family will soon face 30 years in prison.

So I have a question.

Wendi. Can you tell us who caused you the most harm?

Dan. Or your brother and mother?

So can you write another book and let us know?

justice delayed is justice denied. every day that the masterminds get to walk the earth free while DM lies in a cold grave is justice denied. i hope we see justice soon.

As was mentioned a few pages back, you have to wonder how business is these days at the Adelson Dental Institute. I know if I had been a patient there I would have high-tailed it long ago when all the lurid details about murder for hire, hit men, etc started hitting the press.

this is old but look at what CA's attorney said upon the arrest of KM. is he trying to send a message to KM and her defense counsel with such a sympathetic "we have your back"? why is he defending her unless he's worried that she might spill the beans on his client and blow him up? he has to really handle KM with kid gloves all the while trying not to make his client look guilty through his "doth protest too much" defense of her. i think it's all for naught though as she will be singing soon and CA's attorney will have to do a sudden 180 degree turn and try to discredit her IMO -

David O. Markus, Charles Adelson’s attorney, pointed out that Tallahassee State Attorney Willie Meggs recently rejected a police request to authorize the arrest of Charles Adelson, saying there was insufficient evidence. “It’s sad that the police have arrested Katie when just last week the prosecution said there was no basis to proceed. They are trying to pressure a single mom who has no priors by threatening to make her little kids orphans. That’s not how our criminal justice system is supposed to work. It smacks of utter desperation,” Markus said in an email Sunday to the AP. He declined to answer specific questions about the case.

Is Wendi Aldeson letting her sons' paternal grandparents spend time with them at all, I wonder? I'm sure Dan's parents must miss those boys (and vice versa).

Is Wendi Aldeson letting her sons' paternal grandparents spend time with them at all, I wonder? I'm sure Dan's parents must miss those boys (and vice versa).

If there are more arrests, would the children likely go to other A family members, or would they automatically go into the care of the Markel family?
Would they be allowed to change the names back to the original names given to them?
speculation.

I highly doubt WA is permitting the Markels to visit with the boys. I really hope they'll eventually get full custody because that's what they deserve after having their son taken violently from them; and the boys deserve to be raised in a stable, nurturing and loving household.

If there are more arrests, would the children likely go to other A family members, or would they automatically go into the care of the Markel family?
Would they be allowed to change the names back to the original names given to them?
speculation.
IMO, I think it depends if anyone in the A family (not in prison at that time) files for custody. If both the Markel gparents and A family members file for custody, there would be a custody hearing where a judge would decide which environment would be best suited for the boys. Age would be a factor against the Markel GPs, but Dan also has a sister who may be interested in custody.

As was mentioned a few pages back, you have to wonder how business is these days at the Adelson Dental Institute. I know if I had been a patient there I would have high-tailed it long ago when all the lurid details about murder for hire, hit men, etc started hitting the press.

Me too, Blondie! Going to the dentist isn't a favorite pastime of most folks. There's probably a Groupon out there for the Adelson Dental Clinic!!! :pillowfight2:

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members