GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure the PI. And it is true she would be rich even without CAs monetary assistance.

Easy to see that Charlie is out for himself. He will be picked but up soon.

I speculate that CA will be arrested and charged no matter what, but it may not be for a while. The prosecution has a lot of trout in the milk so to speak, but he also has a kick-*advertiser censored* super attorney and the right to trial by jury. He could skip. Everyday closer to KM's trial is more pressure on her, she looked frightened during her bond hearing. Completely unpredictable.
My favorite player in all of this is GC, she seems relaxed and confident.
Time is her ally, she is using it wisely. Whether KM flip's or not she is going to round up the entire gang and take them down!
I wonder if CA read's this thread? He knows his phones are probably tapped and his online activities monitored. The stress must be near unbearable.
Anyway yeah, CA will be picked up but it could be anytime between now and KM's trial.

I was thinking the same thing, but here are the laws regarding common-law marriage in FL:

http://marriage.laws.com/common-law-marriage-florida

Yes, but many people don't know the law regarding their status and just make assumptions based on what they have read or heard somewhere. I practice law in a jurisdiction which does not recognize common-law marriage at all - and never has - yet I regularly encounter people who have been living together for a number of years and just assume they have the same rights and obligations as legally married spouses.

KM is originally from there, but since the USA and the Philippines signed an extradition treaty, fleeing to her country of origin wouldn't help her in the long run.

sure but it would be a hell of a lot harder to find her and bring her back. it's much easier to disappear and/or fight extradition in a third world country than it is in FL - treaty or not. i bet if CA and his attorney could press a button right now and send KM to the Philippines, i'm sure they would.

sure but it would be a hell of a lot harder to find her and bring her back. it's much easier to disappear and/or fight extradition in a third world country than it is in FL - treaty or not. i bet if CA and his attorney could press a button right now and send KM to the Philippines, i'm sure they would.

I see CA as mastermind so to speak and DA as more what have you done?! Helping ex post facto.

When did that call take place of CA advising KM to move to another country and live like a wealthy person?

Was this when she still had a bulk of the money?

Was the call more recent and CA was willing to give her more money to skip town since she is the main link to him and family?

Btw. I bet he would have financially coordinated and helped her move to another country and had a hitman kill her out there. Idk

If I was KM, I would be terrified for my life should she ever get out of jail and CA is still free, having never been charged with anything. JMO.

The way Florida jurors are, who knows how this might end up?!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-fsu-slain-professor-divorce-20160714-story.html

"Markel also found out that Adelson had taken family heirlooms from a joint safe deposit box, according to court documents. Among them was a 2-carat diamond ring that belonged to Markel's great-aunt, a Holocaust survivor. Markel said Adelson never even wore that ring "because her parents insisted upon [her] being proposed to with her own grandmother's diamond ring."

Snipped for focus
BBM

Poor guy. That should have been his first clue to run fast in the other direction.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Snipped for focus
BBM

Poor guy. That should have been his first clue to run fast in the other direction.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

He loved her as much as he loved his kids and died that way. She was selfish. Look at the boyfriend he says it all. Privledged people sometimes never see the light. CI will get them trust in that. I am praying for all involved both guilty and not. Justice is around the corner.

When did that call take place of CA advising KM to move to another country and live like a wealthy person?

Was this when she still had a bulk of the money?

Was the call more recent and CA was willing to give her more money to skip town since she is the main link to him and family?

Btw. I bet he would have financially coordinated and helped her move to another country and had a hitman kill her out there. Idk

i doubt they were communicating via cell phone after the probable cause affidavits were made public many months ago (on or about September 9, 2016). as we know, these affidavits revealed LE's electronic surveillance and i don't think the alleged conspirators would be dumb enough to continue to use cell phones to communicate after that revelation. this "Philippines call" perhaps occurred around the same time of (and triggered by) the arrest of LR or, more likely, SG (May 25, 2016) as they felt the heat turning hotter and closer. the arrest of SG might have had the extra benefit of "tickling the wire" and the alleged conspirators hit the panic button and discussed flight.

i doubt they were communicating via cell phone after the probable cause affidavits were made public many months ago (on or about September 9, 2016). as we know, these affidavits revealed LE's electronic surveillance and i don't think the alleged conspirators would be dumb enough to continue to use cell phones to communicate after that revelation. so it appears that this "Philippines" call preceded KM's arrest (October 1, 2016) and perhaps occurred around the same time of (and triggered by) the arrest of LR or, more likely, SG (May 2016) as they felt the heat turning hotter and closer. the arrest of SG might have had the extra benefit of "tickling the wire".

Lol

Thats what I thought.

But CA is a idiot for not moving to another country himself. Lol

So he tells her that she should move as if he knew that he was in the clear.

Lol.

I truly think he wanted her gone/murdered. But didn't want to have it done in the United States. Jmo for now. Thanks GX

Lol

Thats what I thought.

Lol.

I truly think he wanted her gone/murdered. But didn't want to have it done in the United States. Jmo for now. Thanks GX

i think the lawyers have everyone fooled that they will get them off.

Lol

Thats what I thought.

Lol.

I truly think he wanted her gone/murdered. But didn't want to have it done in the United States. Jmo fdor now. Thanks GX
KM was picked up partly because her life was in danger.

KM was picked up partly because her life was in danger.

if LE has any evidence of this they should share it with KM. it might change her mind on flipping. though i doubt they have such evidence.

if LE has any evidence of this they should share it with KM. it might change her mind on flipping. though i doubt they have such evidence.

It will all come out in the wash. KM is in a battle of stratego and she has never played it before.

It will all come out in the wash. KM is in a battle of stratego and she has never played it before.

i think her major problem is that she has put her trust in attorneys that are, in my opinion, giving her bad advice and possibly involved in a huge conflict of interest (who is paying KM's attorney fees? address "coincidence"?). if there is a conflict of interest, the judge or the state should file a complaint IMO.

i think her major problem is that she has put her trust in attorneys that are, in my opinion, giving her bad advice and possibly involved in a huge conflict of interest (who is paying KM's attorney fees? address "coincidence"?). if there is a conflict of interest, the judge or the state should file a complaint IMO.

No doubt about that and thus she is playing against a cheater aka C to the A!!!!

Bit of a summary by video

Part One: Confessed killer makes bombshell claim in murder of Dan Markel
(Pt. 1) Crime Watch Daily
[video]https://youtu.be/sHIwrKnO9kY[/video]

Part Two: Confessed killer makes bombshell claim in murder of Dan Markel
(Pt. 2) Crime Watch Daily
[video]https://youtu.be/rmDuYhXKi1I[/video]

Former prosecutor here. KM isn't in the typical prisoner's dilemma, where it's a race to take a plea bargain. It's likely that, without her, there's no case against any of the As. Unclear what she has to offer, but if she has the goods, she could go all the way through the sentencing phase and still be able to cut a deal later unless someone in the family flips first, which seems extremely unlikely. My guess is that she goes to trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member