GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #6 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is suspect I think! A 35 year old law professor wore this out to a lunch at a nice place?
Things that make you go hmmmmmm! Good catch. She certainly didn’t look like she was dressed to go to a nice place to for lunch that day. I know this is Florida and we can be very casual here, but she looked like she was dressed to do housework or yard work, or some other dirty work.

I still don’t really understand why none of the Adelson’s haven’t been charged with anything. Especially CA. I know the SA said they don’t have enough evidence — but people have been charged with lot less evidence before. I also read that they won’t be charged.

I see these two names and just think Tater Tots :oops:

Also, is it true an "unnamed person" was (and still is) paying KB's legal defense?

And, does everyone think there is enough money trail evidence leading back to CA? (Or is the lack of evidence the reason he hasn't been arrested... Yet?)
Tater Tots and Magbanana!

LE never even brought CA in for questioning did they? Mind boggling.

With complete respect, I ask if the Judge’s speech pattern is indicative of a past stroke, or something like that.

And, Ms. Kawass’ accent...where is her country of origin? Sort of has an Irish sound.

I thought the same thing about Kawass! She sounds Irish sometimes!

And yeah, I wondered that about the judge....or maybe some kind of esophageal problem. Or even MS. That can affect the way you talk (my source: seeing Selma Blair interviewed).

I will be shocked, dismayed, angered, dumbfounded if none of the Adelsons are brought to justice over this. I think the State is just waiting for this trial to be over to see which angle they will have to take/how much work they will have to do in order to convict. If KM ends up turning (unlikely at this point, I think), they would have to do less I assume.

I mentioned this in a prior post, but I find it interesting that so far, there has been no mention of the 3rd Adelson sibling. He spoke on the “Over My Dead Body” podcast. He is a physician, doesn’t live in Florida. After DM’s murder, he chooses not to have a relationship with the other family members. After what he suffered due to their meddling in his private life, it was fairly clear he believes they are capable, if not culpable for the hit. The 3rd Adelson offspring obviously has a moral compass, therefore chooses to limit his own family’s exposure to them. MOO, but he’s the one who escaped, to his credit.

I mentioned this in a prior post, but I find it interesting that so far, there has been no mention of the 3rd Adelson sibling. He spoke on the “Over My Dead Body” podcast. He is a physician, doesn’t live in Florida. After DM’s murder, he chooses not to have a relationship with the other family members. After what he suffered due to their meddling in his private life, it was fairly clear he believes they are capable, if not culpable for the hit. The 3rd Adelson offspring obviously has a moral compass, therefore chooses to limit his own family’s exposure to them. MOO, but he’s the one who escaped, to his credit.

I wonder, too. Good for him. I'd stay away, too! I have not listened to that podcast. I should.

[QUOTE="Gypsy Road, post: 15449819, member: 40512"

LE never even brought CA in for questioning did they? Mind boggling.[/QUOTE]

Well, CA is lawyered up big time and no way will he talk to police, and they can't force him to.
It seems the only hope the State has is for SG or KM, if convicted, to offer testimony against him in exchange for a break on sentencing. And then of course CAs attorneys will say they are lying criminals just like what SG and KM attorneys are saying now about LR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member