GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #8 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could DeCoste have provided services to Katherine Magbanua at the level expected of Lawyers’ ethical standards, in terms of objectivity and confidentiality, given that he is an office mate of Markus; And, Markus is a declared lawyer of Charly Adelson since 2016?

FSU Law Professor Murder Trial Day 9 Witness Chris Corbitt & Charge Conference

Oct 10, 2019

---

FSU Law Professor Murder Trial Jury Instructions

Oct 10, 2019

---

FSU Law Professor Murder Trial Prosecution Closing Argument Part 1

Oct 10, 2019

SU Law Professor Murder Trial Prosecution Closing Argument Part 2

Oct 10, 2019

---

FSU Law Professor Murder Trial Garcia Defense Closing Argument

Oct 10, 2019

---

FSU Law Professor Murder Trial Magbanua Defense Closing Argument Part 1

Oct 10, 2019

Could DeCoste have provided services to Katherine Magbanua at the level expected of Lawyers’ ethical standards, in terms of objectivity and confidentiality, given that he is an office mate of Markus; And, Markus is a declared lawyer of Charly Adelson since 2016?

I still think the reason they put KM on the stand was to protect CA in any future trial and effectively make KM useless to the prosecution FOREVER. Brilliant legal strategy or dirty lawyering? WHO is pulling the strings here???

Last edited:

I was just reading about David O Markus' impressive education. I didn't realize he and DeCoste are office mates.

I didn't catch all of the questions but they appeared to relate to conspiracy, which is interesting--to me it shows the jury is thinking hard about the theory for KM's culpability. Unfortunately for the prosecution, the judge overruled their objection to the question and the defense agreed with the judge's take. I didn't hear the whole thing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks