GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #9 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder too. There is no DP in Canada and I’d be shocked if they were for it but I’m sure they will go along with whatever is best for the case for leverage, etc... it seems they really trust the DA’s office.

IIRC, Dan was outspoken AGAINST the death penalty. Is that correct?

But I thought some folks said Rivera was going to testify based on this morning's hearing? I didn't watch it.
State did not follow thru on 2 agg. factors that they said they were intending to argue -- gang membership and atrocious/cruel. Judge was saying he did not think they applied here under case law. Perhaps witnesses (Rivera included) mentioned this morning were for those abandoned factors.

YIKES... You are correct. ... My mistake. ... I guess you can't edit your posts after awhile so I can't change the original post, but I fixed the online timeline: Dan Markel Murder[
Looks like SG didn't want to make a deal
SG has to give up KM to make a deal or vice-versa...unfortunately they will not do it at this time. There's along time between now and injexicution if he gets it or life without the possibility of parole...He has no mental issues . He made a few errors and got caught. We are talking a professional killer here, who is still trying to get off the hook. The problem is CA/SG/WA/KM are the devil in physical form. Tough to catch but as the old sage stated "There's a crack in everything God has made" We are seeing it before our very eyes as this case unravels. Florida's Motto: "In God We trust" IMO.

This woman has a weird affect. Laughing and grinning inappropriately

Yes her affect is so inappropriate. I'm always amazed by forensic experts who don't know appropriate court demeanor. I think most of the time it's nerves but still. Practice in front of a mirror or in front of others to get over that. It makes her seem less serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd