GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 *arrests* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles J. Adelson v. Berskshire Life Ins. Co. of America
Complaint filed Dec 30, 2020.
(I can't access documents in the docket because I don't have a paid account for online federal court access).

Murder, possible IRS fraud, and possible office insurance fraud ….and now possible WC fraud. Oh Charlie, you’re a stand up guy!

He prolly got that back injury from jumping from bed to bed. (Kidding)

Long time lurker here. I lived in Florida, ~50 miles from Tally for 27 years. Then I lived in Tally for my last 2 years in FL before moving to GA. I moved in late 2014. I was in a hotel room in Atlanta in July 2014 when I saw the news about Dan Markel. Both my children are FSU grads. My daughter and I were talking to each other via cell the night we heard. I joined WS so I could follow developments since I moved from FL. I found it was the best site for following and getting updates on progress and seeing others’ discussions. My, 2014 has been a long time ago. I feel so much for the Markel family and those two boys.

Personally, I think the key to the whole thing here on out is DA. I would imagine that if LE arrests DA, she will get the full experience of the arrest and spending days/nights in jail. If they arrest DA and not WA, DA will do anything to keep her precious one from ever having to go through that experience. She would throw CA and herself under the bus and swear up and down that WA, aka, precious, had nothing to do with it. That doesn’t mean DA would be successful in warding off WA arrest, but you want to talk about “tickling the wire”? I bet that would tickle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566