GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 *arrests* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sumo wrestling? Is that where he "injured" his back and had to retire?

I don't think so. The lawsuit was in 1996. He sued Time Warner and Sports Illustrated for injuries he sustained while participating in a sumo wrestling event.

I think something else has happened in the last few years, another injury, that caused him to "retire".

Dan's new girlfriend was so much more impressive and successful than WA, and the timing of the murder was just after Dan introduced her to the kids [he took it much slower than WA who made lacasse babysit like a second after they met]. Dan's girlfriend was indeed everything Wendi wished she was, plus she lived in the real big city - not miami but nyc! and dan and her vacationed in the hamptons a few weeks before his murder! - WA jealousy was crystal clear. She couldn't endure it. Also - WA got so much money out of the murder - the life insurance, all of dan's assets to the kids. Charlie complains about that. isn't there a law against murdering and inherting? other than in the bible that is
Yes, she was self-actualized.

Dan's new girlfriend was so much more impressive and successful than WA, and the timing of the murder was just after Dan introduced her to the kids [he took it much slower than WA who made lacasse babysit like a second after they met]. Dan's girlfriend was indeed everything Wendi wished she was, plus she lived in the real big city - not miami but nyc! and dan and her vacationed in the hamptons a few weeks before his murder! - WA jealousy was crystal clear. She couldn't endure it.

You are right! Jealousy is perhaps one of multiple potential motives who might have driven the alleged not indicted co-conspirator Wendi Adelson. For example, it is a verified fact that Wendi made internet searches about Amy Adler, her family member and acquaintance:

“[…] Three days after Markel was killed, a judge signed a search warrant for information on Wendi Adelson’s phone and investigators began searching her Web browser and email records. On her computer, investigators found Google Chrome keyword searches for Markel’s girlfriend Amy Adler, Adler's ex-husband and Adler's brother. They also found that Wendi Adelson had searched several *advertiser censored* sites for “teacher/student *advertiser censored*.” […]”

(Source: https://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2016/08/documents-reveal-wendi-adelsons-odd-behavior-after-murder-of-dan-markel.html )

Amy Adler is an actual Professor of Law at NYU. Professor Adler has scholarly publications in par with Dan Markel’s A+ Law journals papers. In contrast, Wendi Adelson has zero peer reviewed publication in scholarly journals. Wendi’s self-published book is full of verifiable lies and misrepresentations such as calling herself a “Professor” while it is a verified fact that she was not in the tenure-track at FSU.

Amy Adler is listed as Category A witness in the Charles Adelson case’s Answer To Demand For Discovery. Perhaps, we will know more if she were to be called to testify and gets cross examined.

Last edited:
Dan's new girlfriend was so much more impressive and successful than WA, and the timing of the murder was just after Dan introduced her to the kids [he took it much slower than WA who made lacasse babysit like a second after they met]. Dan's girlfriend was indeed everything Wendi wished she was, plus she lived in the real big city - not miami but nyc! and dan and her vacationed in the hamptons a few weeks before his murder! - WA jealousy was crystal clear. She couldn't endure it. Also - WA got so much money out of the murder - the life insurance, all of dan's assets to the kids. Charlie complains about that. isn't there a law against murdering and inherting? other than in the bible that is
Yes the Son of Sam laws disallows murderers to profit from their crimes. Sadly, she's not been indicted for murder (yet). I also think her focus on the new girlfriend was obvious and likely part of the narcissistic rage trigger (the major one being the motion against Donna and the kids). I love how she tried minimizing her financial gains on the stand, like saying "one million" for the insurance, when it was one million per child. She may not directly benefit for herself, but your children inheriting a million dollars each, sure unburdens a parent for things like college education, etc.

You are right! Jealousy is perhaps one of multiple potential motives who might have driven the alleged not indicted co-conspirator Wendi Adelson. For example, it is a verified fact that Wendi made internet searches about Amy Adler, her family member and acquaintance:

“[…] Three days after Markel was killed, a judge signed a search warrant for information on Wendi Adelson’s phone and investigators began searching her Web browser and email records. On her computer, investigators found Google Chrome keyword searches for Markel’s girlfriend Amy Adler, Adler's ex-husband and Adler's brother. They also found that Wendi Adelson had searched several *advertiser censored* sites for “teacher/student *advertiser censored*.” […]”

(Source: https://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2016/08/documents-reveal-wendi-adelsons-odd-behavior-after-murder-of-dan-markel.html )

Amy Adler is an actual Professor of Law at NYU. Professor Adler has scholarly publications in par with Dan Markel’s A+ Law journals published papers. In contrast, Wendi Adelson has zero peer reviewed publication in scholarly journals. Wendi’s self-published book is full of verifiable lies and misrepresentations such as calling herself a “Professor” while it is a verified fact that she was not in the tenure-track at FSU.

Amy Adler is listed as category A witness in the Charles Adelson case’s Answer To Demand For Discovery. Perhaps, we will know more if she were to be called to testify and gets cross examined.
Wow, did not realize she googled her ex-husband. Who she conveniently served up on the "Wendi's list of suspects" to the police that day. I don't understand what the "advertiser censored" part is about??

Edited to add for anyone else wondering, "advertiser censored" means certain words are censored on WS by advertisers.

Last edited:
One of the questions I think was missed in cross examining Wendi, was "if you were so scared and worried for your childrens' safety, so as to change their last names, why did you never once reach out to law enforcement for any updates on the investigation? Just to set your mind at ease?".

We all are speculating at WS. If some speculation are more viable than others, a reasonable argument in the English language would suffice. I enjoy insightful “speculations”, including yours, on WS. And, it is much sensible “to think before you type” rather than “[…] type before you put untruth […]”.

In fact, the life insurance beneficiary saga still has some unclear facts but Dan Markel’s sister will be able to share more details about it, as it applies to her, when the “educated speculation” based potential Civil Suit case will kick in! While waiting for potential Civil Suit insurance details, below are some verified facts from the court records.

Similar to you, it is the speculation of many that financial gain, including direct or indirect access to life insurance payoff, was one of the largest motives in the killing of Dan Markel. At least 1) The State of Florida and 2) her own indicted for murder brother, Dr. Charlie Adelson, are curious about Wendi Adelson’s sudden change of fortune.

“Perplexingly, Wendi also had difficulty recounting the money that she herself came into following Markel’s murder. When asked by Cappleman if she had benefited financially from her ex-husband’s death, Wendi emphatically denied it.

That led Cappleman to read off a list of assets that Wendi had either inherited or would gain access to for the benefit of their children following his death: $1 million per child summing $2 million in life insurance; a 401(k); a significant pension; a deferred compensation fund valued at $217,000; social security survivor benefits for the children totaling $4,800 per month; an IRA worth $100,000; and a checking account with $15,000 in it.

Perhaps this is what Charlie was referring to in a wiretap with Donna, complaining that Wendi had essentially “won the Lottery” and didn’t have to work for the many millions she had in the bank.”

(Source: Markel Trial Day 4: A chilling statement, a crime scene drive-by, and a possible framing attempt )​

One of the questions I think was missed in cross examining Wendi, was "if you were so scared and worried for your childrens' safety, so as to change their last names, why did you never once reach out to law enforcement for any updates on the investigation? Just to set your mind at ease?".
Due to immunity, any question whose answer could not strengthen the case against the defendant would not and should not have been asked.

Wow, did not realize she googled her ex-husband. Who she conveniently served up on the "Wendi's list of suspects" to the police that day. I don't understand what the "advertiser censored" part is about??

Edited to add for anyone else wondering, "advertiser censored" means certain words are censored on WS by advertisers.

He's referring to a certain type of adult videos on adult websites. Rhymes with the vegetable that you eat on the cob.

I remember that at some point in the WA police interview video she brings up that DM’s new girlfriend was 50 years old (I don’t know if that’s accurate but she says it and seems to enjoy the detectives reaction). Also somewhere in that video she complains about DM FaceTiming with the kids while being in bed with this new girlfriend.

Could someone please tell me what are social security survivor benefits for the children are? Does every child that loses a parent receive them? Who pays? It seems like quite a large sum per month. Do they cease when the child turns 18?

Could someone please tell me what are social security survivor benefits for the children are? Does every child that loses a parent receive them? Who pays? It seems like quite a large sum per month. Do they cease when the child turns 18?

It also depends on the parent's earnings, which were and would have continued to be substantial for Dan Markel.

With the small boys, the Adelsons have small problems. The Adelsons just tell lies as usual to the Dan Markel young boys; that their uncle Dr. Charlie Asmodeus is traveling again in South Asia. No need to say that Charlie is restrained by the justice seeking and behavioral improvement institution of Tallahassee, FL.

Just let the idea floats that being Asmodeus, he is perhaps chasing Magbanua’s young nieces with small mamals' milk making body parts in the Philippines, seeking Umchinda’s teenage cousins who carry large bag full of underwear and cosmetics in Thailand, marring the beauty of virgins and causing murders where ever he goes.

The larger problems will come to the Adelsons from 2027 onward, when Ben-Ben will be 18 years old. When the Markel boys will be going to college, perhaps at Harvard University or the University of Toronto free from Adelsons' handlers, they will start to read about the story of their abba Dan Markel all over the internet!

They will study law, chemistry, medicine, and religion. And, they will know how angel Raphael caused Asmodeus to go away using the method of Tobit 6:5. With time and knowledge, Dan Markel’s boys will be equipped for ultimately discarding Charlie Asmodeus and Wendi Onoskelis from their lives.
I don't think the boys will have to wait until they're 18 before they can google their father and find out what really happened. Unless the Adelsons are keeping them away from all news outlets, computers and talkative friends, they'll be able to learn details about their family history. If they inherited their father's immense intelligence, they'll easily be able to put 2 and 2 together.

Justice for Dan Markel!

New evidence in the form of “Charles Adelson I-Cloud, 1 Blue Ray-R” came in from the State Attorneys today, June 29th 2022. See picture attached.

And more "news" are expected the coming weeks prior the 29th of July.
Justice is walking slowly but surely!

It is hoped that ALL co-conspirators will be indicted and convicted as evidences avail.

Attachments

• amended ADFD 6-29-2022.png
    amended ADFD 6-29-2022.png
    107.3 KB · Views: 108
Justice for Dan Markel!

New evidence in the form of “Charles Adelson I-Cloud, 1 Blue Ray-R” came in from the State Attorneys today, June 29th 2022. See picture attached.

And more "news" are expected the coming weeks prior the 29th of July.
Justice is walking slowly but surely!

It is hoped that ALL co-conspirators will be indicted and convicted as evidences avail.
Has the contents of his i-cloud been published anywhere?

I don't think the boys will have to wait until they're 18 before they can google their father and find out what really happened. Unless the Adelsons are keeping them away from all news outlets, computers and talkative friends, they'll be able to learn details about their family history. If they inherited their father's immense intelligence, they'll easily be able to put 2 and 2 together.
I'm pretty sure at least older boy has at least a strong suspicion of the situation. Based on their parent's genes, they have to have very high IQs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021