FL FL - DeLand, Male Skeletal UP12776, 18-25, in Garbage Bag, Mar'14

What about the young lady whose car was found abandoned, parked at a Florida beach...her name is escaping me...she was a member of that couch surfing site...

eta: just remembered her name, Tiffany Heaven Daniels

or Jennifer Kesse...I can think of a lot of possibilities, Brittanee Drexel, etc etc...it could be someone who doesn't even have a thread here...

There's no good reason for a body to be thrown out in a garbage bag off of any road. Hope they take the extra time to charge someone by the time they announce who it is.

I know this area, drove through it many times when I lived in FL.

Glad Trenton was mentioned & others missing from the area.

Until we have more information, seems like it could be any of hundreds of missing people. We don't even know age and gender -- just that one deputy's impression quoted second hand.

Me to. This really has my interest being a Florida native (Fort Pierce, Fl).

I checked today again for any new articles here, but nothing.

FWIW, in another recent case, remains were found in a plastic tote in Maricopa Co, Ariz. The person who found the remains thought it was likely those of a child due to the small size of her shoes. It turned out to be an adult (sorry can't link right now).

Remains were found in a bag approx 2ft in diameter. I'm a tiny adult, but I don't think I could squeeze myself into a bag that size, intact. I'm also doubting these remains were anything near adult size/weight because I would have though just one bag wouldn't have held the weight?

I don't know though. The remains could have been disinterred from elsewhere, before being put into a bag and dumped. They may already have been skeletonized in that case, and already light.

Trenton Duckett? Not sure I spelled his name correctly. But he has never been found either.

Also Adji Desir age 6 out of Immokalee he remains missing.

The man that found these remains said it appeared to be a young girl. I'm very surprised there is not more information out this yet. Can someone call and let us know what is going on?

Although investigators are not saying anything about who the remains may be, Jarvis said a deputy told him it appeared to be a young girl.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/cops-human-remains-found-in-deland/25073396

The man that found these remains said it appeared to be a young girl. I'm very surprised the is not more information out this yet. Can someone call and let us know what is going on?

Although investigators are not saying anything about who the remains may be, Jarvis said a deputy told him it appeared to be a young girl.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/cops-human-remains-found-in-deland/25073396

Sorry, my bad. Looking at too many cases, I didn't know they knew the sex. Thank you.

A sheet or a blanket? I just remember Misty saying she put a sheet? over Haleigh. I could be wrong but I think I remember that.

Hannah 'Jane' Rowell Clement has been missing from Louisiana for decades. She was very petite and she and her bedding were missing. I don't know if black garbage bags were used much if any in those days.

A sheet or a blanket? I just remember Misty saying she put a sheet? over Haleigh. I could be wrong but I think I remember that.

I googled and Misty said she "cowered underneath a sheet while Haleigh was being attacked and there was a sheet and blanket by the back door when LE first got there. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/17/ijvm.01.html (about cowering beneath the sheet)

I do wonder if another sheet was missing however and what color the sheet by the door was.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back