Found Deceased FL - Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 *Arrest* #4

So, if we were to just look at the timeline and geographics/pings, etc specifically from a.) the time she went missing to b.) the wreck, what would that look like?

Eta: I think it's upstream somewhere, but who all specifically responded to the wreck? Tia.

there's this timeline;
http://www.wftv.com/news/timeline-arrest-of-jorge-guerrero-torres/328384974

it says:
"May 29: Records show his phone was used in the area of residence where Alvares lives between 12:00 and 3 a.m.

Records showed Guerrero-Torres phone was headed toward Okeechobee, Florida, continuing toward Yee-Haw Junction where the phone did not move for several hours, investigators said. The phone eventually moved back to Orlando."

&

"During questioning, Guerrero-Torres said he never stepped foot in Lee County. He went on to say he traveled from Okeechobee from Orlando and his vehicle broke down. His brother picked him back up and they headed back to Orlando, Guerrero-Torres said."

I'm sure someone else here is much better suited to provide a map.

I'm a word person ;p

What is the location of the wreck, as best as we know it? (Sorry half asleep).

So, if we were to look at a map showing the route of her house to the location of the wreck, what would that look like? Note to self to look at Skibby's map.

attachment.php

here is a screen cap of the map from the first post on this thread.
the police cars are where there have been police searches & the little red balloons are labled "suspect arrested" & "okechobee - suspect's car found -approx area".

thank you greater than xo.

im gonna do some more digging on the vehicle..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 302
rsbm.

He went on to say he traveled from Okeechobee from Orlando and his vehicle broke down. His brother picked him back up and they headed back to Orlando, Guerrero-Torres said."

I think this says a lot right here.

His brother picked him up...(of course we know this, just talking out loud).

So broke down between Okeechobee and Orlando.

(Breaking it down in simple terms in my head).

attachment.php

all right this is everything
[you can't see some pins because they overlap, this is explained below]

so he starts at Orlando (A&F) & drives to Ft Myers (B)
he made admissions that place him @ DA's home @3am (little yellow house)
drives to okechobee (C&E)
YHJ is the area where the wreck was (letter D & the large pin on the map)
*i believe the police searches nearby might have been close to where the "one vehicle accident" was*
it gets weird here;
he drives back to okechobee (E) then back to orlando (F)
yellow cell phone is where he ditched the phone in Orlando

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 390
Or broke down at near Okeechobee.

(Headed "back" to Orlando....).

Yeah I think the brother could very well know where Diana is, jmo, imo, moo.

Orchard near Okeechobee? Lake Okeechobee?

Where did he work w Rita again? He must've had a few jobs since then?

everything I've read says crash was @YHJ

"Numerous Florida agencies searched north of Lee County for weeks, including in an area near Yeehaw Junction in Osceola County, where Guerrero-Torres reportedly crashed his vehicle, but did not report it to law enforcement, Busatta said."
http://www.wtsp.com/mb/news/local/florida/attorney-search-for-missing-fort-myers-girl-has-ended/247424781

"Numerous Florida agencies searched north of Lee County for weeks, including in an area near Yeehaw Junction in Osceola County, where Guerrero-Torres reportedly crashed his vehicle, but did not report it to law enforcement, Busatta said."
http://www.wtsp.com/mb/news/local/florida/attorney-search-for-missing-fort-myers-girl-has-ended/247424781

Thank you.

this article says RH & JGT met 3 years ago when they worked a cabbage field together & that his new job in swfla was construction.

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/02/amber-alert-issued-diana-alvarez/85296882/

"Guerrero asked Hernandez for a place to stay when he found a construction job in Southwest Florida. He moved in with a cbrother at Hernandez's trailer on the 3500 block of Unique Circle."

Where's the construction job site and where's the cabbage field, fwiw?

So, maybe she's between her house and HHJ. What does that look like on a map. A third out? Half way...just shy of...side roads...

:eek:fftobed:

Where's the construction job site and where's the cabbage field, fwiw?

million dollar questions.

i just read that the bother in law of RH is the contractor that JGT worked for..

"She said she knew Guerrero from Okeechobee, where she lived for some time and where he worked in the cabbage fields. Last year, Hernandez's brother-in-law, a contractor there, told her that Guerrero wanted to move to the San Carlos Park area because there was no work in Okeechobee."

Guerrero told them he had to move out because the contractor he worked with didn't have any more work to offer, Hernandez said.

from here;
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...rlos-park-girl-3478c8-381869911.html?d=mobile

million dollar questions.

i just read that the bother in law of RH is the contractor that JGT worked for..

"She said she knew Guerrero from Okeechobee, where she lived for some time and where he worked in the cabbage fields. Last year, Hernandez's brother-in-law, a contractor there, told her that Guerrero wanted to move to the San Carlos Park area because there was no work in Okeechobee."

Guerrero told them he had to move out because the contractor he worked with didn't have any more work to offer, Hernandez said.

from here;
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...rlos-park-girl-3478c8-381869911.html?d=mobile

Someone knows something...!

[...]
Anyone with information should call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) keyword: REWARD.
[...]

:praying:
#FindDiana
:please:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

all right this is everything
[you can't see some pins because they overlap, this is explained below]

so he starts at Orlando (A&F) & drives to Ft Myers (B)
he made admissions that place him @ DA's home @3am (little yellow house)
drives to okechobee (C&E)
YHJ is the area where the wreck was (letter D & the large pin on the map)
*i believe the police searches nearby might have been close to where the "one vehicle accident" was*
it gets weird here;
he drives back to okechobee (E) then back to orlando (F)
yellow cell phone is where he ditched the phone in Orlando
Yes, yall!!! Good discussion. That part where he leaves dianas and heads to Okeechobee. .... that is the key, I think. His address is listed there. <modsnip> he's clearly close to lots of people involved in diana's life. My brain is circling the questions- why is he so close to so many people that have ties to her and why did he go the oke route rather than the one he took in. And if his Addy is in oke, why was he in Orlando the night before she went missing.

Thanks for that! So do you think the area where LE first searched near YHJ is where he crashed his car, or he crashed his car at YHJ?

I'm thinking the former, and have added that to the Case Map

Yes, yall!!! Good discussion. That part where he leaves dianas and heads to Okeechobee. .... that is the key, I think. His address is listed there. <modsnip> he's clearly close to lots of people involved in diana's life. My brain is circling the questions- why is he so close to so many people that have ties to her and why did he go the oke route rather than the one he took in. And if his Addy is in oke, why was he in Orlando the night before she went missing.

Greetings, I am a Newbie to the SAR of beautiful Diana. Haven't read all of the posts, my apologies.

Judging on JGs locations from the map, JG starts in Orlando, where his cell phone is conveniently located, and drove almost straight to Diana's home. News reports state that she was "captured" from her home. I am not sure if he entered via an unlocked door or an unlocked window in her bedroom. Driving from Orlando to Fort Myers to kidnap a precious 9yo little girl is a long distance of almost 155 miles or a 3 hour travel time.

Is it possible that her father knew 28yo JG? Maybe had shown pics of his children to him at some point?

mpnola, I concur that JG did not keep her in the Malibu for a long period. Where he takes the sharp right headed to OKE may be where harm came to her. Then, he drove into OKE (point E on the map) and left her in or near that lake or swamp seen on the map at that point. I'd like to see an aerial view of that area.

How difficult would it be to get to that area of water by foot? Is it marshy? He was in a car so he probably did not have crab cages.

One thing is for sure. LEO seems to be doing everything right in their diligent search for her. Sheriff Mike Scott will leave no stone unturned until he finds this sweet girl. SMS holds my greatest admiration. Also, my sincere thanks go out to Skibaboo for the updated map. You're the greatest!

I adore this sweet picture of Diana. I truly hope and pray that she can be found alive and back with her family asap. I detest pedophiles.

Diana-Alvarez-Amber-desaparicion-varios_924217817_11570060_667x520.jpg

Source: http://images.holaciudad.com/2016/0...esaparicion-varios_924217817_11570060_667x520

On top of all the other questions, I'm wondering if attempted murder will become a charge. Afterall, someone put a pot of oil on the stove and turned all the burners on high. How that did not catch on fire is a mystery and a miracle. But it was done on purpose with a very specific end result in mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back