Found Deceased FL - Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 *Arrest* #4

I am bringing forward a piece of a post where I summarized an interview (it wasn't an exact transcription, but I did the whole interview). I do not think the attorney is trying to get them to minimize. Quite the opposite. I don't think Dianas family felt strongly against Jorge or his intentions, until after Diana was missing. I dont know how to bring forward a post from another thread. It was thread #3, post 842:

https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarw...09963299138997
Do you think shes alive?
- I feel as a mom, my heart tells me that shes alive. Whoever has her, please giver her back

What inappropriate behavior did you see between Jorge and Diana
-no, like we said, we never saw anything strange like everybodys saying. We did not.

why did he move out? (10:52ish)
- he wanted to rent a room and I never thought there was any problems and never saw anything wrong with it.
_atty jumps in- there might be one incident she forgot (UUUH, what??) but there was an inappropriate hugging by Jorge of Diana and mom didnt feel it was appropriate at that time.

Can we ask mom about that?
- yeah, one day, it happened. he went to say goodnight and he hugged her. I said dont do that, I dont like you hugging her like that. He said if you dont like it, you can get your rent money from someone else.

I am bringing forward a piece of a post where I summarized an interview (it wasn't an exact transcription, but I did the whole interview). I do not think the attorney is trying to get them to minimize. Quite the opposite. I don't think Dianas family felt strongly against Jorge or his intentions, until after Diana was missing. I dont know how to bring forward a post from another thread. It was thread #3, post 842:

Do you think shes alive?
- I feel as a mom, my heart tells me that shes alive. Whoever has her, please giver her back

-no, like we said, we never saw anything strange like everybodys saying. We did not.

- he wanted to rent a room and I never thought there was any problems and never saw anything wrong with it.
_atty jumps in- there might be one incident she forgot (UUUH, what??) but there was an inappropriate hugging by Jorge of Diana and mom didnt feel it was appropriate at that time.

- yeah, one day, it happened. he went to say goodnight and he hugged her. I said dont do that, I dont like you hugging her like that. He said if you dont like it, you can get your rent money from someone else.

Right. I can't tell what the facts are. I know I can't sleuth the family, as they are victims, but something has been off since day one. Are the parents afraid they'll lose other children if they admit they were suspicious of JGT or saw something? Were they initially allowing a relationship, thinking in their world, it was somehow ok? And then JG takes her away and they realized it was a bad situation. Or, was JG so good at covering up his evil ways that they didn't know? Did he operate a sort of underground child *advertiser censored* ring, and then moved on to trafficking? I think his cell phone is key to this. I don't believe he threw it nor do I believe it was accidentally found. I think it was given to someone else at some point. Argh! This case makes me crazy!

Right. I can't tell what the facts are. I know I can't sleuth the family, as they are victims, but something has been off since day one. Are the parents afraid they'll lose other children if they admit they were suspicious of JGT or saw something? Were they initially allowing a relationship, thinking in their world, it was somehow ok? And then JG takes her away and they realized it was a bad situation. Or, was JG so good at covering up his evil ways that they didn't know? Did he operate a sort of underground child *advertiser censored* ring, and then moved on to trafficking? I think his cell phone is key to this. I don't believe he threw it nor do I believe it was accidentally found. I think it was given to someone else at some point. Argh! This case makes me crazy!

The lawyer most likely has advised the parents that they could be charged with child endangerment if they admit they observed
JG acting inappropriatly, and that DA was unusually close with JG. IMO, that is why the story has changed.

I'm still very curious about the stove being turned on. It throws everything off in odd way.

Do you think shes alive?

IMO, this whole exchange shows that the family did not notice any red flags until they looked at it in retrospect and remembered these little things.
The hugging could have been enough to bother them slightly at the time but not enough to think he was a child molester who would kidnap their daughter. LE and others could have pointed it out as a red flag. IMO the family is innocent and naive of the law as well. IMO, they don't want to make it sound like they KNEW he was molesting her--and I think they had no clue at the time. I think they are trying to protect themselves and prevent their other kids from being taken away for neglect. JMO. Many times we see red flags in retrospect only after something major happens.

I find it VERY strange that mom told JGT to not hug her daughter that way and his response was "if you don't like it, you can get your rent from some one else".

If I remember correctly, at first the step-dad said JG was going to Orlando to find work. His work in Ft. Myers was over. Then came the frustration with LE because the family didn't think LE was doing enough and then mom talked about statements that she felt was inappropriate. She said he said things like "Diana is getting so big", "Diana is so beautiful". Then she noticed how Diana would sit next to JG, and now we hear about the hugs and moms objection. I don't think there was that much blatent touching to send up red flags. I think there were little things said now and then and when he hugged her the mom did tell him to stop. I also believe that JG could very well have told her if he left she would have to get her rent money from someone else. I think he tried to intimidate her, but in the end, he left. I don't believe initially, LE wanted that out in the media and getting back to JG. If they could play it off as an innocent misunderstanding, it would be better for Diana. However, at some point that was no longer the case.

One thing that I have learned in my years following cases, is that LE controls information, the Media doesn't always fact check and sensationalizes to get viewers, and more information becomes available as the investigation continues, and what could be what one believes in the initial hours, may be totally different after a few days.

Although possible, I do not think he sold her. And, if he did, he likely didn't get paid. Who is he going to tell?

I do not think he had permission to take her from her home, as I do not think that her mom or mom's BF were involved in selling or giving her away. Therefore he kidnapped her and it was most likely for his own gratification. Then he killed her.

I find it amazing that he admitted that he was with her at 3am. It is like he thinks it is normal for 9 year olds to be up at 3am visiting with grown men. Unless he picked up a dead child from the home to dispose of her. But, mom's BF took and passed a poly, so I think that is unlikely.

Why would he throw away his phone and then call it? Why would he throw it on the side of the road instead of in body of water? Because he is not a smart criminal.

I know everyone will want sources and all that and I don't have any, but when people are lying about things, whatever it is - it happened at 3am or 3pm.

Why were all the children so quiet that morning (per mom's BF)? What happened the night before that made these little kids remain in bed and quiet? Something very unpleasant and they were afraid is what I would think. Why was no one up and getting ready for church as mom's bf expected them to be?

Good points.

[video=youtu;ZATkeOaYrEQ]http://youtu.be/ZATkeOaYrEQ[/video]

"investigators say they found his phone with explicit images of young GIRLS"
:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

I'm thinking this case is going to uncover something big - maybe a child *advertiser censored* producing ring. They take children and house them all together and make films. It's awful and beyond disturbing. So sick and so evil, but I'm thinking that the money for the Atty and all the cars came from the higher ups in this sick sick industry. JGT may have been a recruit in this industry. It's possible he may not even know where she is if he handed her off to someone else in the ring.

On the police dept facebook page, a few days ago, there was a post by the police stating media interfering with cases hurt the case, and it mentioned Diana's and Dr. Siever's cases. Unfortunately my mind is drained and I can't find that facebook page now. Sad if the media is indeed doing that. Getting the story first is not as important as getting a conviction on the guilty!

IIRC, the family told the police about Jorge in their initial contact with LE. It was listed during the search warrants. LE was actively tracking Jorge BEFORE the AA came out, and before any of us knew Jorge existed. It's possible LE told the family not to mention him, or call him again, etc., as they tracked him and didn't want him alerted to them being on his trail. When Diana wasn't found immediately, Amber Alert not issued, etc, and the family was taking so much heat as they may have done something, then the family decided to air to the media with hopes of getting Diana back, and IMO clear their name.

I think the family has told as much as they knew to LE and LE is who is important here. Media isn't. Media can't solve the case. LE has been very active. IMO, if the level of expertise shown in Dr. Siever's case is any indication of the knowledge this LE has, then LOTS are going on behind the scenes in Diana's case as well. There was lots of silence in the Siever's case before all 3 were arrested, yet we see through the release of documents that LE had suspects in sight long before anything was released. They were gathering their facts and readying for indictments while remaining quiet to media about it all.

If Diana can be found, I feel positive LE will find her. They sure have tried. Many searchers with lots of man power, resources, and time. Many different areas searched. Unfortunately, there's thousands of places to put a body that will never be found. If Diana is held somewhere, there will be digital trials, or paper trials leading to that. Thus far we haven't seen anything saying she could be held. From the searches, it appears LE believes she is deceased. They most likely have been doing multiple methods to find Diana, involving all aspects of the case, including both her being alive, and her being deceased. Thus far they haven't found her.

It's been a month. The pain this family has endured is one I pray I never know. I've never buried a child, and I truly pray I never have to. I buried my father this week. One of the hardest things I have done, and I knew he was ill for a long time. Yet it hurts. A sudden disappearance or death would be millions times worse, IMO. Wondering if you can take the next breath the pain is so severe at times. Forget one day at a time. It's one moment at a time, hoping it will lead to one hour at a time. My prayers goes out to the all of them.

Thinking of you Diana!!!!

On the police dept facebook page, a few days ago, there was a post by the police stating media interfering with cases hurt the case, and it mentioned Diana's and Dr. Siever's cases. Unfortunately my mind is drained and I can't find that facebook page now. Sad if the media is indeed doing that. Getting the story first is not as important as getting a conviction on the guilty!

IIRC, the family told the police about Jorge in their initial contact with LE. It was listed during the search warrants. LE was actively tracking Jorge BEFORE the AA came out, and before any of us knew Jorge existed. It's possible LE told the family not to mention him, or call him again, etc., as they tracked him and didn't want him alerted to them being on his trail. When Diana wasn't found immediately, Amber Alert not issued, etc, and the family was taking so much heat as they may have done something, then the family decided to air to the media with hopes of getting Diana back, and IMO clear their name.

I think the family has told as much as they knew to LE and LE is who is important here. Media isn't. Media can't solve the case. LE has been very active. IMO, if the level of expertise shown in Dr. Siever's case is any indication of the knowledge this LE has, then LOTS are going on behind the scenes in Diana's case as well. There was lots of silence in the Siever's case before all 3 were arrested, yet we see through the release of documents that LE had suspects in sight long before anything was released. They were gathering their facts and readying for indictments while remaining quiet to media about it all.

If Diana can be found, I feel positive LE will find her. They sure have tried. Many searchers with lots of man power, resources, and time. Many different areas searched. Unfortunately, there's thousands of places to put a body that will never be found. If Diana is held somewhere, there will be digital trials, or paper trials leading to that. Thus far we haven't seen anything saying she could be held. From the searches, it appears LE believes she is deceased. They most likely have been doing multiple methods to find Diana, involving all aspects of the case, including both her being alive, and her being deceased. Thus far they haven't found her.

It's been a month. The pain this family has endured is one I pray I never know. I've never buried a child, and I truly pray I never have to. I buried my father this week. One of the hardest things I have done, and I knew he was ill for a long time. Yet it hurts. A sudden disappearance or death would be millions times worse, IMO. Wondering if you can take the next breath the pain is so severe at times. Forget one day at a time. It's one moment at a time, hoping it will lead to one hour at a time. My prayers goes out to the all of them.

I'm so sorry 2Hope4. May your father be at peace now that he is no longer ill. Many many prayers and my most sincere condolences to you and your family. ((((Hugs))))

My condolences on the loss of your father. Eternal rest grant unto him, oh Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul, and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace

Of course also praying for Diana and her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sincere condolences 2Hope4. Thank you to you and everyone for caring and posting about Diana's case.

17 is a whole lot different than 9, though. Of course they have found young girls being trafficked before, but very young girls being trafficked is still very rare. There's a world of difference between a 9 year-old and a 13 year-old even, much less 9 to 17. IMO from what I've seen, a missing 9 year-old and a trafficked 17 year-old are probably not related. I think JG ran off with Diana by himself, not because of trafficking or rings of any sort. JMVHO.

(O/T, I saw a story on ID about an intense trafficking investigation out of Texas...a female posed as a sincere friend to a 14 year old girl & befriended her online. She lured her out on friendly pretenses. Then she and the "pimp" beat her up, took nasty pictures of her while she was unconscious, locked her in a motel closet, then threw her in the trunk of a car and pimped her out all over the country via backpage. The cops worked a tight strategy to bring her home. They finally rescued her from a motel room. And they figured out her location due to a big football game in Arlington (big events mean big money for traffickers). I'm trying to remember her name and the show so I can post the link to the ID episode if it's available. She was so brave as to tell her story. This episode is an absolute must see. Very, very educational on not only how this went down from the victim's point of view, but also from the back end, through the eyes of Law Enforcement, and how they went about catching them and rescuing her.)

Eta: the cops said there is a market for the young ones. They also couldn't arrest them out of state due to geographic legalities re: the warrants so they had to wait for them to come back to Texas. They sent out of BOLO to very motel in a the area of the big football game and it produced a hit.

Qmfr:

(O/T, I saw a story on ID about an intense trafficking investigation out of Texas...a female posed as a sincere friend to a 14 year old girl & befriended her online. She lured her out on friendly pretenses. Then she and the "pimp" beat her up, took nasty pictures of her while she was unconscious, locked her in a motel closet, then threw her in the trunk of a car and pimped her out all over the country via backpage. The cops worked a tight strategy to bring her home. They finally rescued her from a motel room. And they figured out her location due to a big football game in Arlington (big events mean big money for traffickers). I'm trying to remember her name and the show so I can post the link to the ID episode if it's available. She was so brave as to tell her story. This episode is an absolute must see. Very, very educational on not only how this went down from the victim's point of view, but also from the back end, through the eyes of Law Enforcement, and how they went about catching them and rescuing her.)

Eta: the cops said there is a market for the young ones. They also couldn't arrest them out of state due to geographic legalities re: the warrants so they had to wait for them to come back to Texas. They sent out of BOLO to very motel in a the area of the big football game and it produced a hit.

(The show on Investigation Discovery was called "Web of Lies", Season 3, Episode 7, "Stolen Youth". There are some poor quality links on youtube withe the voices altered, etc.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back