FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are also reports that Doctors Bradstreet and Hedendal had been contacted by federal authorities in the days leading up to their deaths.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywi...ice-related-to-experimental-autism-treatment/
Bradstreets was a search related to an experimental drug for autism.

I suppose that would be a book and movie deal if there was a connection.

Except that autism is genetic and therefore can't be cured with a shot of some scam substance. http://hub.jhu.edu/2015/03/25/autism-genetic-cause

I'm also assuming that they want to mitigate any possible liability for their company. They were hired to protect home and family and they failed. They will want to confirm the reason for the breach in security wasn't a result of negligence, or a corrupt employee, etc.
Lawsuit next?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Lawsuit next?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

the alarm worked when the brothers tested it after the murder. I think they will find it was turned off by whoever. Hopefully it will show the time.

LE will no let the request for a million dollar jackpot go unnoticed. Thats a HUGE red flag since it was established practically before her body even got cold. jmo

Wasn't it created the day after or within 48 hours time?

Hmmm.

What is it up to now?

There are also reports that Doctors Bradstreet and Hedendal had been contacted by federal authorities in the days leading up to their deaths.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywi...ice-related-to-experimental-autism-treatment/
Bradstreets was a search related to an experimental drug for autism.

http://www.chirobase.org/15News/hedendal.html
about Hedendal

I suppose that would be a book and movie deal if there was a connection.But I dont see a connection.

And just so others can see that stuff like this really does happen.....
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/merck-c...y-neutralize-or-discredit-dissenting-doctors/

Big Pharma is organized crime at the highest level.JMO

Her Husband is Jewish for sure and they celebrated Jewish holidays but could also celebrate Christian too. Not 100% on her.
We didn't discuss religion. I know she had some holiday decorations at the office...just can't remember if they were Christmas or not. She had some plaques around the office that were encouraging and wisdom type quotes...nothing overtly religious..but maybe something that mentioned prayer...it was kind of a beige office..if you know what I mean...calm peaceful...nothing too flashy...as you can tell I'm not a decorator!

If the dogs were home and Dr Sievers got up Monday morning, deactivated the alarm and either took the dogs out, or let them out into the backyard, now that would be a plausible scenario. The app. time of attack (if this is indeed the time it supposedly happened) would support the scenario. And that is only if the security firm confirms the alarm was manually deactivated and there wasn't a doggy door.

Also, regarding the van (husband's van, her car was/is parked in the extended part of the garage to the right side of the house, looking at it), if a motorcycle had run into it, there might have been fingerprints of the rider. Just saying.

-No it's not

Except that autism is genetic and therefore can't be cured with a shot of some scam substance. http://hub.jhu.edu/2015/03/25/autism-genetic-cause

Think bigger. Do you know who funds these studies and the control they have over these so called peer reviewed medical journals? In fact they create their own medical journals. See link in my previous post.

Hard to grasp if you spent your life and career believing the lies, I know.

The Catholic homily given at her funeral mentioned she had reconnected with her Roman Catholic faith and brought her 2 girls to catholic services on Sundays.

If he is Jewish and she left the Catholic church for awhile and returned with the girls (and no mention of him coming ) I wonder if that put a strain on them?

If the dogs were home and Dr Sievers got up Monday morning, deactivated the alarm and either took the dogs out, or let them out into the backyard, now that would be a plausible scenario. The app. time of attack (if this is indeed the time it supposedly happened) would support the scenario. And that is only if the security firm confirms the alarm was manually deactivated and there wasn't a doggy door.

Also, regarding the van (husband's van, her car was/is parked in the extended part of the garage to the right side of the house, looking at it), if a motorcycle had run into it, there might have been fingerprints of the rider. Just saying.

-No it's not

Its possible she did turn off the alarm to let the dogs out. Predawn hours could be around 5 as it would still be dark out. And if thats the time she usually got up to get ready for work.

Its possible she did turn off the alarm to let the dogs out. Predawn hours could be around 5 as it would still be dark out. And if thats the time she usually got up to get ready for work.
She could have even fallen asleep when she got home and forgot to put the alarm on. Many houses down here are wired for security but not everyone pays for and activates the service. Or they use it sporadically. We have a lot snowbirds (people who just come down in the winter) who only turn the security back on when they are going back up North. Does anyone know if her dogs were there? Some people board their dogs when they go out of town...Maybe she was going to pick them up Monday? Just some thoughts..ideas.

The Roman Catholic Church does not have female pastors. I'm Catholic and hope in my lifetime we will one day has female priests.

We dont know where the dogs were. I dont even think we know what kind of dogs she had, do we?

Have you watched any of her YouTube video's? You may find yourself enlightened. She also explains why she went the route of not accepting insurance.
[video=youtu;oUJhTI4ADjw]http://youtu.be/oUJhTI4ADjw[/video]
This folks, is the future of medicine. We all have the ability to heal ourselves from anything. Yes anything. JMO

WOW!!! Dr. Teresa passed out when Lenka gave her a Reiki session. This was a very interesting video with a ton of insight. Thank you.

Do you know if it is against any religion to participate in these types of energy healing, numerology, etc.?

It was confirmed on NG that the dogs were home and they had a dog sitter. This is a reasonable explanation.

I am hoping there is a break in this case or at least some info released tomorrow. I really feel like good people like Dr. Sievers die way too soon. This really is just horrible for her two daughters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag