FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read all of the news articles on this case so does anyone know approximately when she arrived at her home? The scream and voices were heard in the early morning hours as I recall. It seems logical that she would have arrived home some time in the evening before the crime. just wondering.

Do we have MSM stating the cause of death? Link?

Do we have MSM stating the cause of death? Link?
No official link, it was said hammer on Nancy grace. I could check her site and try to see if it's posted somewhere.

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

At first I considered murder for hire, but if that was the case the murder weapon would most likely have been a gun and not a hammer. I wrote a paper about organized/ disorganized killings. Let me see if I can find that, has a lot of great information.

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.
Here is an excerpt from the paper I wrote:
"The disorganized offender is very different from the organized offender.* The disorganized do not generally plan their crimes.* They usually attack in a blitz style.* Most of these offenders attack with their hands or a weapon found at the scene, they are likely to leave the weapon behind.* They are more likely to engage in sexual acts post-mortem and afterwards they position the body.* They use blunt force trauma and mutilation to depersonalize the victim.* A disorganized offender is not usually the oldest child, they are usually lower in the birth order and usually come from an unstable family.* They are likely to be compulsive masturbators and have fears or aversions of a sexual relationship with a living human, which is why most of the sexual acts performed happen after the victim is already dead, or dying.* They are likely to commit their crimes closer to home and leave more forensic evidence behind.* They are also more likely to display acute mental illnesses; including paranoia, impulse control, and slight psychosis." I would have posted it last night, however websleuths was down.

She had appointments lined up. So hubby should have made sure that they all flew home together. Jmo.

Her known schedule tells me that this was a possible set up.

Think about it. Mothers are the life of the party. The kids wouldn't have mind if they all went back when mom was scheduled to go back.

But dad decided that we will stay with moms side of the family without mom being here.

Hinky meter on high right now.

it's possible they decided as a family that she wouldn't be able to stay as long as the others ... maybe the kids had cousins to play with or other activities scheduled

I haven't seen where it's stated that dad decided everything

I wouldn't think twice about leaving the rest of my family at the cottage while I came home early for work and while I agree that I am the life of the party, they might think otherwise LOL

my first thought was set-up too

My first thought was murder-for-hire too but now I'm thinking it's possible she was having an affair, tried to end it, there was an argument and jilted lover killed her in a rage. The neighbor who heard the scream also heard a man's voice arguing. Hired killers don't talk or argue, they just do their job. Perhaps she tried to end it over the phone the night she got home but then the lover showed up at her door in a rage... that's why the door was jimmied. Just a theory but based on what we know at this point, I don't think it was a random burglary gone bad.

good theory

or a stalker who knew her from work and knew her husband wasn't going to be there with her

Here's another possibility... I've read that she worked helping transgender clients... could an unsupportive family member of a transgender patient have blamed Dr. Sievers for helping their loved one achieve a sex change? It's far fetched I guess but given how much animosity exists around this topic in our culture, it wouldn't surprise me. There was rage involved in this murder which fits the "disorganized offender" that Shandram19 describes above.

If an affair was the motive, or a motive, I am guessing she was not the one having it, but jmo.

She was killed with a hammer. I think she came across someone ransacking her house. Maybe she mentioned to a patient or a fellow worker, she was going out of town and someone they knew did this. Horrible. JMO

well, this is certainly more logical then some of the posts based on wild imaginings :) ....YET, logically too; the LE is saying there is no reason for the neighborhood to be alarmed right? Suggesting someone she knew and not random.

I don't think someone caught ransacking the house is going to waste time shouting and arguing with her (if that part is true).

I don't think someone caught ransacking the house is going to waste time shouting and arguing with her (if that part is true).

Unless the individual was known to Dr Sievers. I have forwarded information to LE regarding a possible motive (burglary) and a criminal background of an individual directly connected to Dr Sievers' business.

-No it's not

snip

No.

"The Feds" targeted them? The first MD was indeed an anti-vax quack; the second was a chiropractor who served jail time for tax evasion; and the MD subject of this thread -- well, nowhere in MSM is she described as having been "targeted" by the government.

The three were doctors with ties to Florida, yes; but the first died in North Carolina of an apparent suicide. The second died from what were almost surely natural causes -- no MSM source covers the death so it was not suspicious. And the subject of our thread was murdered.

Sourcing content from "alternative" media all too often, on the internet, means dredging up content alternative to the truth. I like a good conspiracy theory too, but this isn't a good one. People die from a variety of causes every single day; their deaths are very rarely connected.

wf, you put down exactly what I was thinking but it sounds much more eloquent when you say it!

Totally agree MinnesotaMary... the police, of course, know alot more than they can share at this point. If they suspected a random crazy killer burglar, they wouldn't have said nothing to worry about.

Or if they suspected some unknown lover, they should not be saying the public is safe. Once someone loses it like that, they could be a danger to anyone.

Here's another possibility... I've read that she worked helping transgender clients... could an unsupportive family member of a transgender patient have blamed Dr. Sievers for helping their loved one achieve a sex change? It's far fetched I guess but given how much animosity exists around this topic in our culture, it wouldn't surprise me. There was rage involved in this murder which fits the "disorganized offender" that Shandram19 describes above.

But a hired third party may have used a hammer to throw off the "hit man" theory. Most real killers are pretty remorseless.

Another case I am following closely. What a sad ending for such a beautiful, successful woman.

I keep reading along and really appreciate the posts/updates here.

Anyone noticed the blue recycling container (county) outside in the driveway in front of the garage and the upside down greyish bluish container on the curb? In addition there is a knocked over black garbage can laying in front of the blue recycling container, black lid tossed behind it.

Garbage pickup for Jarvis Rd is on Fridays, recycling and yard waste on Tuesdays.

Check marker .54 to .56 in this video:

http://www.abc-7.com/story/29435156/death-investigation-underway-in-bonita-springs#.VZh3QpXbKZM

Thoughts?

-No it's not

oh Plumeria, I just viewed the video you posted above and it broke my heart! Dr. Sievers' nurse Sandra is absolutely devastated - she truly enjoyed working for her. Dr Sievers seemed to be very loved, well-thought of and highly regarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe