FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! Ok, I wasn't aware she had been married before. That clears up some confusion.
AKA Teresa Ann Cousins

I saw something about that last night. I wondered if it was a second home or ?? I have seen several addresses linked to them, but I couldn't figure out why. I haven't heard about marital problems. I thought it may have been bad info. as some search sites have wrong addresses listed.
Teresa purchased a property in ft myers on Myrtle in 2006 for $230,000 and sold it in 2009 for $67,000. Foreclosure could have been part of that home. Loss on home would be approx $163,000. Yikes

http://www.leepa.org/search/propertysearch.aspx imo

Sorry i went back and crosschecked the docs with official records and court cases and this property is their home on jarvis

So was the news just teasing everyone about the new developments?! Sheesh!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Someone was.

Possibly a ratings boost for evening news when an LE official will "update" by saying there's nothing new to report. In the meantime their website can harvest the many info-searching page-hits.

We shall see.

I know! They didn't even report that the case has been turned over to another agency! I think that is significant. Could it be the DA's office? Or State? Or FBI? Or what? Shouldn't the local news agencies be on this!

Maybe Nancy Grace will cover it tonight? No cable at my place so I'll keep checking this board.

I know! They didn't even report that the case has been turned over to another agency! I think that is significant. Could it be the DA's office? Or State? Or FBI? Or what? Shouldn't the local news agencies be on this!

Im pretty sure its normal...moo if you read any local police blotter/intake many are turned over to other agencies...large investigations like this would be done by the State Police unless there was other states involved and then the FBI would come in.

There should be one media out there all over this. jmo

to the question regarding more than one LLC--sometimes LLCs are created to hold assets used by the other LLCs to protect them from lawsuits. an example==ABC LLC may own heavy equipment that DEF LLC "rents" to do its business. that way if DEF gets sued the assets are protected because they are owned by ABC. just one reason why people have more than one LLC. In my opinion its for some sort of "protection" more often than not.

Regarding the other agency:

The report was filed and taken over by another agency instantly at the same time. Perhaps LE from Collier County were close by and responded first? Bonita Springs borders Collier County on the South side. The case/ report would automatically go to Lee County as per location of the crime scene. Just saying.

Regarding the update:

I was watching the news together with a family member. They did mention new developments.

-Nin

Regarding the other agency:

The report was filed and taken over by another agency instantly at the same time. Perhaps LE from Collier County were close by and responded first? Bonita Springs borders Collier County on the South side. The case/ report would automatically go to Lee County as per location of the crime scene. Just saying.

Regarding the update:

I was watching the news together with a family member. They did mention new developments.

-Nin

Thanks! So that info was there day one.

Nin can you tell us the developments if u know anything

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

I'm sitting here refreshing, eagerly waiting for the new development.
Unfortunately it's very late here, almost my bedtime. Grrr.

Remember when Dr. Lisa Riley from Lee County, Georgia was included in a couple of articles concerning the five mysterious deaths?

This is the case where I said she and her husband didn't live very far down the road from us. On July 10th she was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head. Everyone here suspected her husband had murdered her. The MOD was still pending......until today. So I thought I would update those who may be interested.

When they found her they picked him up on a probation violation and he was to have a bond hearing tomorrow. Well I knew all along they did that to give the GBI time to investigate her death.

Today her husband was arrested and charged with felony murder.:(

http://www.walb.com/story/29589887/murder-warrants-issued-in-lee-co-death-investigation#

Dr. Lisa Riley was very well liked by her peers and her patients.

RIP Dr. Riley. May justice be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member