FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If those 2 large dogs are Dr. Sievers, wouldn't you think if it was some unknown person who entered the house, the dogs would be barking and possibly attacking the unknown person?

2 large barking dogs can make a lot of noise. No one has mentioned hearing them?

If the person was known to the dogs and visa versa, then there wouldn't be any barking and attacking? Jmo and two cents.

That is indeed very strange. Nobody heard the dogs barking at any time. I am wondering now if they had been drugged?? Hair samples would show traces of drugs! Wow, that would be a huge clue..

-Nin

Check out marker 0.52 in this video. It shows 2 dogs being walked in front of the Sievers house. These are not LCSO dog handlers. The person on the right is a LCSO detective wearing gloves. The dog on the left shows great discomfort by the way he is moving around clamping his tail.

What do you think?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/07/02/doctor-teresa-sievers-murdered-home-family-out-town

Also, the dog with the clamped tail in the video looks similar to the dog shown in a family picture. Thoughts?

View attachment 78865

-Nin

Great catch NIN.
I am wondering if perp could have brought a dog with him to distract the Sievers dogs???

I am wondering what kind of movies Sheriff Mike Scott likes to watch..?

-Nin

Ones with complicated, intricate plots, lots of evidence and a hefty dose of connectivity. ;)

By the way, I love the addition to your title ... :)

Great catch NIN.
I am wondering if perp could have brought a dog with him to distract the Sievers dogs???

That was my first thought. But then they would contaminate the interior with additional evidence, which they really do not want to do.
Another thought is, they may have been locked in another room or part of the house (van??). I believe they were drugged and locked up.

-Nin

What happened to 2nd dog? The LE only tested 1 dog and 1 cat. Is that correct?

Excellent thought re: the dogs being locked up, perhaps in van. LE seemed very interested in the van. Also about LE taking DNA samples, they previously searched nearby dog park. Possible cross contamination if perp came from that direction?

Excellent thought re: the dogs being locked up, perhaps in van. LE seemed very interested in the van. Also about LE taking DNA samples, they previously searched nearby dog park. Possible cross contamination if perp came from that direction?

Good thought!

-Nin

JMO but with the nature of this murder, if indeed a hammer is the weapon AND there's lots of evidence & complex, etc---would you guys not think DNA would have been taken from the pets in the beginning? Look at all the people they had out on the Jarvis home gathering evidence of all kinds. I surely don't know but just seems logical in this day & time that they'd test the pets since they were there.

I do wonder about the fact that they had 2 dogs out walking in that vid but were taking samples last Friday from a dog & cat. I'm puzzled about that. Did the Sievers have 2 dogs & a cat?

If dogs were drugged the perp would have been insideSievers home for awhile before Teresa got home. It takes Benadryl a little while before it works. A shot would not take long at all to knock them out.

If dogs were drugged the perp would have been insideSievers home for awhile before Teresa got home. It takes Benadryl a little while before it works. A shot would not take long at all to knock them out.

Possible perp inside for a while before TS got home. You would think LE took samples from pets early on, but maybe there are more twists, turns and intricacies than we know of.

JMO but with the nature of this murder, if indeed a hammer is the weapon AND there's lots of evidence & complex, etc---would you guys not think DNA would have been taken from the pets in the beginning? Look at all the people they had out on the Jarvis home gathering evidence of all kinds. I surely don't know but just seems logical in this day & time that they'd test the pets since they were there.

I do wonder about the fact that they had 2 dogs out walking in that vid but were taking samples last Friday from a dog & cat. I'm puzzled about that. Did the Sievers have 2 dogs & a cat?

If they thought about the dogs begin drugged at the time, they could have drawn blood and urine asap. How fast does canine hair grow - has enough time lapsed for tests?

Agree...but it would have to be something safe for dogs and I'd think someone familiar with dosages and etc. What could be used as an injection that would only make them sleep and nothing else? Jmo

I'd also think, the Sievers would use their van to transport the large dogs to the vet. So it's possible dog hair is already in there.

I am absolutely positive they took hair and saliva samples from the pets in order to match it to anything found elsewhere outside of the house/crime scene.Perhaps they also took DNA samples. But would they have checked them for drugs? It will take some hours before drugs show in saliva. And it will take some days (5-6) before they show in the hair follicle.

Now, one of the dogs looked shaved in th NG video. It is possible, that this dog was taken in on day 1and returned back home later. Perhaps the dog wasn't feeling well (injury, drugged?). After blood and urine tests came back positive, they might have re-investigated the other pets too. All theory of course and just my opinion.

I am not sure if both dogs were at the house last week. Neighbors said last week, they only heard 1 dog barking. Either only one dog barks in general and the other dog is quiet, or there was only one dog ( and one cat).

Again, all theory.

-Nin

Agree...but it would have to be something safe for dogs and I'd think someone familiar with dosages and etc. What could be used as an injection that would only make them sleep and nothing else? Jmo

I'd also think, the Sievers would use their van to transport the large dogs to the vet. So it's possible dog hair is already in there.

Yes, but that dog hair would not show traces of drugs, if drugs had actually been used, while assuming the "normal" hair in the van isn't older than 60-90 days (guesstimate in connection with how long drugs may test in hair).

-Nin

Russian Blue..... regarding the Sheriff saying there would be 'books & movies'--so far he's not been seen/heard publicly actually saying that--PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong here. News anchors/reporters have 'reported' this info AFTER he's off camera therefore not factual. Just adds to the drama. WHO KNOWS, maybe he was over heard saying this to his deputies OR said it 'off the record'. Regardless, 'books & movies" would be done long after plus have not impact on solving the case.
Yes he did I will find it, in one of his early interviews where he is walking along outside with a reporter and in it he is all excited. If anyone finds it again before I do, please post.

I agree with you, Sparky. Isn't it ironic to think about the theory: the perp injects or administers a dosage to render the dogs defenseless YET utilizes a hammer to murder a human!
This if true, it shows a very demented, sick but cunning individual who is being obscure in their methods to purposefully throw LE off.
Moo

If the dogs were locked in the van, the windows were opened or they couldn't have been in there long. And if the perp left the windows opened, he was confident the dogs wouldn't bark. IMO, the dogs would start barking after being left in the van with or without windows closed. My guess is the dogs were confined to an area of the home (or in the backyard?) when she was attacked.
Or maybe she crated them at night.

Any information regarding when the dogs were scheduled to be fed/walked? I wonder if the perp had a dog with him so he wouldn't look out of place. Just a guy walking to/from the dog park...

That was my first thought. But then they would contaminate the interior with additional evidence, which they really do not want to do.
Another thought is, they may have been locked in another room or part of the house (van??). I believe they were drugged and locked up.

-Nin

Or animal Reike would not cause a re-action, especially if they knew the perp. Maybe a Reike Master can explain this more, but I do find it odd with no re-action ( if the dogs were in the home)

[video=youtube;awLtv6RGn4k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awLtv6RGn4k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awLtv6RGn4k[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge