FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin Note:

Okay, I know you guys are anxious and I want to help as best I can. So, I had an idea. If any of you are scanner / radio buffs - I left you a note linked here.

REMEMBER - that is a private thread and what is said down there, stays down there. NOTHING said there can be brought to this thread.
I want to reiterate what many Sleuthers have posted before me...

I am so impressed with the ethical methods of you Sleuthers and Mods...

Thank you for taking the family of Dr. Sievers into account... And for respecting the workings of LE...

And... Thank you, Mods, for recognizing how we are trying to abide by ethics... As we anxiously await Justice for Dr. Sievers...and for helping us navigate this case in a respectful manner...

:scale:

I want to reiterate what many Sleuthers have posted before me...

I am so impressed with the ethical methods of you Sleuthers and Mods...

Thank you for taking the family of Dr. Sievers into account... And for respecting the workings of LE...

And... Thank you, Mods, for recognizing how we are trying to abide by ethics... As we anxiously await Justice for Dr. Sievers...and for helping us navigate this case in a respectful manner...

:scale:

The thanks button wasn't enough, CLUE. :tyou:

Has been scheduled for 3:00pm today/ Correction 3:30pm

Watch at NBC2/ Live-stream here:

com/category/300756/nbc2-247-streaming-video

-Nin

Oh my gosh!! I've waited for this for what seems ever!! I will in the car rider line picking my child. Is there a way to record live stream? I have enjoyed all of you!! Thank you!!

Has been scheduled for 3:00pm today

Watch at NBC2/ Live-stream here:

com/category/300756/nbc2-247-streaming-video

-Nin

Oh gosh...you've got 3:00p and I have 3:30p. I don't know if they updated it and pushed back the time? We just need to keep an eye on the site, I guess

I'm guessing it's a done deal and they'll notify the public at the press conference.

Oh my gosh!! I've waited for this for what seems ever!! I will in the car rider line picking my child. Is there a way to record live stream? I have enjoyed all of you!! Thank you!!

I'm sure they will have the video posted on the site afterwards. Bless your heart. I know how irritating that is!

Oh gosh...you've got 3:00p and I have 3:30p. I don't know if they updated it and pushed back the time? We just need to keep an eye on the site, I guess

No, my bad, it's 3:30pm. Thank you!

-Nin

I was wondering if the arrest warrant they were having signed today is for someone locally in Florida. Perhaps LE has already taken care of any out of state warrants prior to today's news (???)

Hopefully we will have our answers at the press conference today. I can't imagine how hard this has been on Teresa's family and friends, knowing how much we as strangers have been on tenterhooks. My heart goes out to them, especially today.

In case there is an overload as often happens for a local station.... are there multiple links for live streaming that folks can contribute ?

TIA

:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members