FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a safety precaution....don't give your alarm system pass codes to hired help. Although they may be honest...it's who they can relay the code to that can be the problem.
If you have given your code out, now may be the time to change the code.

I wonder if what the witnesses 'heard' was even related to Dr Sievers death? May have been something totally unrelated in the neighborhood. Could she have come home and surprised someone who had broken into her house? Im sure the police have a much better idea of the time of death by this time. But they are keeping everything very quiet...

when you look at what little we know and go through every possibility of how and why and was it someone she knew or didn't know was it random or not random , truth is its very possible her murder was random someone may not of like her because of some of the line of work she did or just because she was blunt and honest and sugar coated nothing (from what people have said in interviews and things about her ) it could very easily be random just with those reasons alone.

also id like to just point ut im 4'11 in height and im pretty blunt and honest myself if i need to say something i say it regardless , so in way im alot like Dr Sievers , i get funny looks because i just speak my mind a lot and also because of my height too and most of my life people take one look at me and think im harmless and would fight back or say one word to anyone untill they cross me and find out there sadly mistaken , which means again it could of been random killing Dr Sievers the perp may have thought she would be easy to take down at least that's my own opinion when thinking about it logically .

also whoever did this to the Dr could also be someone who just wanted to murder someone see what it felt like saw her and and planned it because of how she may have seemed due to height and things so it may have been random because they didn't know but planned at the same time , ive herd of and watched a few real crime documentaries where it was a random killing but also planned because they killer wanted to kill just because they thought they could or wanted to see how it felt so its very possible this could be one of those cases and maybe there could be enough evidence left behind to leaned police to the perp but there's soo much there waiting on results for and being silent is necessary for now.

on the other hand it could also end up as an unsolved clod case later down the line or mybe it is someone she knew and there was full cut clear motive to why they killed her who knows , for now i guess we all have to keep passing our thoughts and ideas to one another till we hear something.

last of all i apologise if i offend anyone or anything or said something i shouldn't been sat all day here in uk trying to write this out correctly and well nothing ever comes out how i want it to.

You are SO not alone! :loveyou:

LOL, I've posted this same sentiment, that if I think too much about how to present my piece properly (grammarwise) I'd never get it out. As it is, I come back and edit and "fix" and tweak and probably drive the techs nuts with multiple edit/submit/edit/submit. (I'm sorry)

I haven't seen you offend anyone at all - not once. :therethere:

I think I understand; random in that it wasn't personal to the TS, but targeted only because someone thought the house was empty?

Have any of you looked at crimereports.com? You can type in the address and it will show all crimes on a map committed in the area for certain days you choose. It only allows you to look at it for 30 days at a time, but you can adjust the dates. I looked at 2 weeks before thru 2 weeks after. Go to advance to add your dates. Pretty interesting. Jmo

:websleuther::websleuther:

Have any of you looked at crimereports.com? You can type in the address and it will show all crimes on a map committed in the area for certain days you choose. It only allows you to look at it for 30 days at a time, but you can adjust the dates. I looked at 2 weeks before thru 2 weeks after. Go to advance to add your dates. Pretty interesting. Jmo

You are SO not alone! :loveyou:

LOL, I've posted this same sentiment, that if I think too much about how to present my piece properly (grammarwise) I'd never get it out. As it is, I come back and edit and "fix" and tweak and probably drive the techs nuts with multiple edit/submit/edit/submit. (I'm sorry)

I haven't seen you offend anyone at all - not once. :therethere:

I think I understand; random in that it wasn't personal to the TS, but targeted only because someone thought the house was empty?

well yes it could be they say the house was empty and possibly thought it still was that nigh but i was thinking it could of been a random person wanting to kill to see how it feels or because they had seen around and herd of her work and didn't like something she was involved in or something and thought it would be easy to kill her or random because she look like she would be an easy target because of her height and how timid she looked , as i said previously like Dr Sievers im also 4'11 and people thought because of smallness and how i looked in general id be and easy target to bully and such till i fought back and they got a shock so my point was there are many ways to look at a random attack and many reasons for it to occur and like i also said in my post ive seen a few real crime documentaries where it was one of the such types of random attacks and sometimes they took a couple years to catch the perp with it being random

I wonder if Teresa discovered someone was embezzling from the practice and confronted this person with "the truth". Or maybe she confronted someone she knew personally or professionally with a drug problem.

I wonder if Teresa discovered someone was embezzling from the practice and confronted this person with "the truth". Or maybe she confronted someone she knew personally or professionally with a drug problem.

yeah it sounds like it could be possible because what her sister had said in the interview she gave if not random or crime of passion what you have described could be another possibility

Agreed! I checked on another crime mapping site and same thing.

In one of the early media interviews, next-door neighbor K.T. said the investigators came to her door “3 hours after” (after what, I’m not sure) and told her that T.S. was killed “in a gruesome manner.” Interesting statement I haven’t forgotten. First, it’s odd that LE would divulge that tidbit to ANYone let alone so quickly right after the murder, and even still, to potential perps in the neighborhood… as everyone at that point would have been a potential subject. Why would LE make that statement about “gruesome”, very puzzling.

Despite the rest of us not knowing for sure if the weapon was a hammer, as has been reported by an un-named neighbor to media, I think the scene had to be plenty bloody. And I am buying the hammer for some reason – wondering if the neighbor who reported that may have seen the weapon. (Of note, media went silent after they leaked the neighbor’s account, probably in response to LE’s tightening fist on them.)

So, assuming the perp used a hammer, he either came with it or picked it up in the house. That we all can agree on. If he came with it in an intent to kill, how would he know TS did not have a gun for protection – a hammer is a poor match for a gun. My guess is he wouldn’t have any way of knowing that. Someone with security cameras would be a bet for also having a gun or other means of protection on the inside. So he either came in w/ a hammer with the mistaken belief the home was vacant – or, he picked it up once inside when he got scared. And in that latter scenario, it still smells like a home invasion-gone-wrong scenario to me.

With all of Dr. Sievers connections, research and involvements...is it possible someone wanted remove something from the home? A file? Paperwork? Something?
A person who wanted something from the Dr. And and she refused and was murdered?

I believe the perp is an acquaintance.

I haven't posted on this case in ages, but I've read everything and appreciate all the thoughts and ideas about the case.

I still believe we won't figure it out until there is an arrest, or possibly more than one arrest. While I give kudos to LE for keeping the facts of the investigation under wraps, I'm as frustrated as many of you.

I do have ONE thought, though. We've searched and searched and sleuthed and sleuthed for weeks now, and have some idea of her business connections through her videos and reputation. Other than the fact she was married before, we know absolutely zero about her as a private person.

This murder could be about business, it could be personal or a combination of the two. We are sadly lacking morsels to chew on.

I think the murderer wanted her, Sievers, THAT PARTICULAR PERSON, dead & gone. Murder 'by hammer', I am guessing, is rage-related - I wonder if murderer bashed up her skull, her face ?? Somebody who hated her mind, how she looked, how she acted, what she said. This murder seems 100 percent planned & organized, NOT random, NOT chaotic. NO random seeing her & trying to 'run her off the road while she's driving home from the airport'. I think the person was there, waiting in prey', inside the house, hammer in hand. Remember there's a lot of types of hammers, some big, icky, 'one strong whack would do it' sorts of hammers. From police, sounds like overkill, too - very much personal.

REMEMBER how Sheriff had his 'strolling by the water' press conference?? Sheriff was downright nonchalant. HE knows who murderer is.

ALSO, IMO, Sievers' sister & the funeral PASTOR also both know who the murderer is - BOTH of these two said things along the lines of 'Sievers was killed over speaking her mind'.

My theory is it's someone in the office who wanted Sievers to get rid of another 'key' employee (NOT Sievers' hubby, cuz' the staff would know not to 'cross that line' to criticize her hubby...). I'm guessing the 'key' employee who would/could really irritate the office staff/rub them the wrong way, and get somebody really made, boiling with rage, would be you-know...

Why is it taking so long for there to be an arrest?

I question I have is at the beginning of this case,LE,in my opinion,went way overboard with disseminating information. A deputy or a detective told a neighbor, shortly after the discovery,it was gruesome. We also have the sherrif famous statements shortly after. As a retired LE,I know my bosses would have vilified me if I had discussed this with aeighbor,who COULD potentially be a suspect. Very strange and in my opinion very unprofessional. Anyway my thoughts on the perpetrator is this was planned and definitely not random.

What struck me as weird & also telling was there was a statement someone made (maybe LE...does someone have a link?) to the effect: no matter what someone's actions are or does, no one deserves to die like this

Anyone know what I'm referring to?

I
What struck me as weird & also telling was there was a statement someone made (maybe LE...does someone have a link?) to the effect: no matter what someone's actions are or does, no one deserves to die like this

I don't have the link,but I believe that was the sherrif

I haven't posted on this case in ages, but I've read everything and appreciate all the thoughts and ideas about the case.

I still believe we won't figure it out until there is an arrest, or possibly more than one arrest. While I give kudos to LE for keeping the facts of the investigation under wraps, I'm as frustrated as many of you.

I do have ONE thought, though. We've searched and searched and sleuthed and sleuthed for weeks now, and have some idea of her business connections through her videos and reputation. Other than the fact she was married before, we know absolutely zero about her as a private person.

This murder could be about business, it could be personal or a combination of the two. We are sadly lacking morsels to chew on.

Exactly so we can sit over and over passing out thoughts and scenarios for all the different ways and reason it could of happened but nothing will stick or make sense because we have little to go on and constantly a little frustrated to know more , at least we can calmly gather here and exchange these thoughts till something happens.

That was the PASTOR who ran the funeral who said that: I read that quote in a few news articles. Due to PASTOR's exact quote, you can tell he knows exactly who did it.

And Seivers' SISTER said something similar but a bit different: The sis' is on videotape, and she paused a moment before replying. You can tell the sis' knows who did it.

And, we know from sheriff's stroll-by-water news interview, he knows exactly who did this, too. Reply to 'former LE' (above): If you read a little bit, you will learn that this is election year for this sheriff - he's running for his 3rd term - THIS TIME he has two opponents and one of them was a former 'public media person' for the sheriff's dept. - that candidate came out in the press saying the sheriff was a doofus, and natch' IF SHE WAS SHERIFF, she would be handling this case 'the right way'.:blah: ...oh those politicians :blah:

And,

That was the PASTOR who ran the funeral who said that: I read that quote in a few news articles. Due to PASTOR's exact quote, you can tell he knows exactly who did it.

And Seivers' SISTER said something similar but a bit different: The sis' is on videotape, and she paused a moment before replying. You can tell the sis' knows who did it.

And, we know from sheriff's stroll-by-water news interview, he knows exactly who did this, too. Reply to 'former LE' (above): If you read a little bit, you will learn that this is election year for this sheriff - he's running for his 3rd term - THIS TIME he has two opponents and one of them was a former 'public media person' for the sheriff's dept. - that candidate came out in the press saying the sheriff was a doofus, and natch' IF SHE WAS SHERIFF, she would be handling this case 'the right way'.:blah: ...oh those politicians :blah:

And,

I knew that and commented about it about 2 threads ago.Thats the problem with this,with no new information we keep rehashing the same stuff over and over.JMO

Why murder someone in a particular gruesome way? Some folks will immediately say it was a rage killing and leave it at that. Another reason could be that they want to cause as much psychic harm to the victim and or their loved ones. If it where a rage killing by a loved one or aquantince there might be signs of this; The killer might cover the body or arrange the body so it appears to be in a more "comfortable" position. This is often done when the killer cools off and feels remorse.
Yet another reason for such a gruesome murder is to send a message to others who maybe involved or might talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck