FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too! I never associated a hitman with a hammer ... I am surprised by that, but not at all surprised at the possible "connections" if you know what I mean. I agree, kudos to those of you who guessed there was a hitman involved.

Hit men seems like such a dated concept doesn't it?? But there is another very big case here at WS that has similar rumblings surrounding it.

And I think the reason for the hammer (and other weapon besides a gun in the other case) is because as we all know, guns can be traced. And it's much easier to leave no traceable evidence if you don't use a gun.

Me too! I never associated a hitman with a hammer ... I am surprised by that, but not at all surprised at the possible "connections" if you know what I mean. I agree, kudos to those of you who guessed there was a hitman involved.

Hammer because he couldn't get a gun fast enough, considering his record??

What if they are long lost twins that recently discovered one another...... My mind is really taken flight on this. Sorry if this sounds cooky. Too many Lifetime movies. Lol.

I actually had the same thought! They look so much alike, that it's almost uncanny! Would like to see a photo of each of them, side by side!

Also, a hammer is a" quiet" weapon---but it is unusual for a "hitman" to use it---usually,I would think, a hammer would be a more "personal" weapon

As far as I know, LE has not stated the murder weapon was a hammer. It probably was since LE stated the murder was brutal and then JR's visit to Walmart where he probably purchased the hammer. The neighbors reported the weapon was a hammer. I was wondering, how would they know? I have been following this case but I am not clear on how the neighbors would know that. Would LE tell them?

Wow. I mean just WOW!
Did you see the picture of her & WW from June 7? Making plans? I also saw what you are referring to. I feel bad for all of the children effected by this horrific chain of events!!

These unsettling developments have me feeling ill. I never wanted it to be her closest confidant. This means that Teresa knew these men so she knew why they were sent to her home. Oh, my. The deep betrayal. The total fear. The worst heartache. Her children. The indescribable pain. Her patients.

Just yesterday I viewed her lengthy video presentation where she speaks of combining the body, soul and spirit for total wellness. I watched with fascination when she showed slides of water droplets becoming ice crystals. I detested her killers more than ever. Now that we know who they are, I detest them even more for taking this lovely, talented, wise woman from the world.

If you've seen her video presentation, you'll understand why I chose this song. In loving memory of Dr. Teresa Sievers:

[video=youtube;fzqVuieinTg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzqVuieinTg[/video]

I'm thinking the same way 'concernedmother' and am praying they are safe.

Guys, no sleuthing of the girl friends. We have no idea if they have any knowledge of what has transpired at this point. As far as we know they have no involvement.

Nothing new on NG. That lasted two (2) minutes. She has other pressing stories tonight.

Btw, Sheriff Scott is extremely mad at the media. He will address them aggressively at a later date. However, I have read numerous articles that he has several ongoing situations with all kinds of problems or withholding information per se with them. Who knows but I cannot help but wonder is talking about us discussing the case? I hope not. But then again, I don't live in Florida.

I think he is angry that the cat got out of the bag too quickly. They probably would have wanted to arrest JR and CWW quietly until they could take any other perps into custody. My hat goes off to Sheriff Scott in this case.

Did she suspect? Or did she act? Remember the question TS asked: ". . . why do we cling to relationships that we know no longer serve us?"

Could have been referring to her ex-husband.

Any good round table discussion will try to offer different ideas or theories to information being discovered and revealed. Here are some other possible ideas that, in my opinion, could explain her meaning.

- For the quoted posts to be considered, I would look at the date for when the video was made. If the video was done before marrying or shortly after marrying the current husband then it is possible she could be referring to that. But if the video was made closer to the time of her murder, probably not so much about the ex and was just a small window into her life within the current relationship.

- Another way she could have meant it was to make the audience feel she experienced this as well...part of a selling point to draw them in. A marketing gimmick, so to speak.

- She could have just been telling how she felt when her first marriage fell apart. How difficult it was to accept along with the emotions she experienced while healing from the ordeal. Due to her busy schedule, perhaps she never got to truly let it all out and it still tugs in her heart.

- She could have been voicing her frustration in the current marriage and perhaps was starting to realize things. Teresa was a smart woman, no one was going to pull wool over her eyes and perhaps she was beginning her own secret preparations in leaving the second marriage. She was caught off guard...

The above ideas are just other avenues of what the video message truly meant. When I read the original post about that video and the poster commenting about that section, it hit me as well and thought it was a great catch. Sadly we won't know what she really meant but our ideas of what she did will take us around the map.

Good to see the arrests are being made and I feel we will be seeing more, in my opinion.

Did a quick background (Public information) search for addresses of 2nd arrestee Curtis Wayne Wright. According to search websites, he is associated with the address 330 Green Jade Estates in Fenton, Mo in 2000. Guess who else is associated with that address in 2000? Yep, <modsnip>.

When people were talking about a hit man on here all along, I knew there was no way that could be.

So kudos to all of the people who thought it was a hitman.

Of course, it was at least two hit men

Yes, kudos to sleuthers who said there was a hitman. Never in my wildest dreams. No wonder Sheriff said books and movies will be written about this case.

Btw, Sheriff Scott is extremely mad at the media. He will address them aggressively at a later date. However, I have read numerous articles that he has several ongoing situations with all kinds of problems or withholding information per se with them. Who knows but I cannot help but wonder is talking about us discussing the case? I hope not. But then again, I don't live in Florida.

I think he is angry that the cat got out of the bag too quickly. They probably would have wanted to arrest JR and CWW quietly until they could take any other perps into custody. My hat goes off to Sheriff Scott in this case.

YES! And I am in total agreement with Sheriff Scott.

The NBC2 reporter was at the courthouse. Florida has the very liberal public records Sunshine Laws. NBC should have kept that arrest warrant info quiet, practiced restraint and been responsible enough to NOT report it. Heck, I'm furious about it too. The public still would have known today. By reporting it, they risked everything LE has worked so hard to keep under wraps and, obviously, for very good reason. This ain't over yet so I hope it ends as LE planned.

Sorry, but that is just irresponsible journalism and it ticks me off. They are lives at stake here. A lot of them.

Check this out Mark Sievers and Curtis Wayne Wright Age 71 show the same address in MO. Click on Curtis Wayne Wright and it shows Wayne Wright as a relative. It wouldn't surprise me if Mark and Wayne weren't cousins instead of childhood friends. Not Brothers. Jmo
http://www.myrelatives.com/d/MARK-SIEVERS/244212087

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member