FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree with your post.. He is in this as well...otherwise things would have been done differently JMO.

Wanted to add ..If your spouses Murderer has been arrested, its a day to come together with their family and rejoice in a little justice etc. Not to high tail it and run and hide..unless...
Plus, if something nefarious was about to be discovered, wouldn't you have to kill
both, the DR and husband, why just kill TS? That makes no sense at all.

Adam Wright ‏@AdamWINKNews 10m10 minutes ago

As he left the courtroom, I asked Rodgers if he killed Teresa Sievers. He said nothing.

Also this court appearance was ONLY for the federal probation violation for leaving the State of Missouri. It has nothing to do with our case,and sentencing will be in next week with a term of 4 to 10 months served. Only then after sentence is finished will JR be extradited to Florida if the case goes through. This from the same Wink news link above

The drug angle does sound like it could work, only if someone was selling prescriptions. In Louisiana, prescriptions for controlled substances cannot be sent electronically. They can only be filled with a hard copy of the prescription. I'm not sure of Florida's law on that. Steroids and growth hormones could be obtained by electronic prescription, but I'm not so sure that would be as lucrative. Maybe it would be, though. I am kind of naive on those drugs.

Maybe they had access to prescription pad.

I worked for a doctor briefly in Charlotte County, Fl. We often gave out prescriptions for heavy narcotics that were for traveling, snowbirds, etc. that could be filled out of state. We almost always received a phone call at the office to verify the script. This was a little over five years ago. As an RN, I was shocked to learn, that anyone could call the script in under the physicians order. It was my first time working in an office setting. This was when hydrocodone could be phoned in. It wasn't unusual for secretaries to do it.

My suspicion in this has always been that there is an "arm" of this that is going to reach back to Connecticut. I felt this from the time she was murdered. JMO
What do you mean? Do tell :)

I worked for a doctor briefly in Charlotte County, Fl. We often gave out prescriptions for heavy narcotics that were for traveling, snowbirds, etc. that could be filled out of state. We almost always received a phone call at the office to verify the script. This was a little over five years ago. As an RN, I was shocked to learn, that anyone could call the script in under the physicians order. It was my first time working in an office setting. This was when hydrocodone could be phoned in. It wasn't unusual for secretaries to do it.

Things have changed now. Florida had a MAJOR crackdown on pain pill clinics about 2 years ago

I know here in NC that my MD can send in my script via the computer to the pharmacy I tell them I use but all narcotics are printed from the MD computer and taken by me to the pharmacy. I only know this b/c of childbirth but I assume it's like that for all patients all the time.

States are trying to do away with prescription pads.. lots of abuse.. altering of amounts and phony signatures. In some states, an MD can no longer call in a prescription for certain schedule drugs. For example.. for many years now an MD couldn't call in a script for Percocet but you could for Vicodin. In my state that has changed. I may be mistaken but even if a script is sent electronically from a drs office a hard copy has to be submitted from the MD within a certain time frame. I know absolutely that things like Xanax or Valium can be ordered via a computer from a drs office. They may even be ordered by phone by the MD. Those are barbiturates not narcotics.. narcotics are in a whole other league. Remember, people use various pharmacies.. MDs use various computer systems and programs..In order for the Md to order your script electronically, they have to be able to access the system the pharmacy uses OR FAX them the script which is what often is done. In my area, prescriptions are FAXED to the pharmacy. jmo

I think Valium and Xanax fall into the benzodiazepines. Morphine is a barbiturate.

What about the focus on the dog park? So, I feel that maybe CWW was the driver and may have assisted JR in the drop & pickup. Also had knowledge that cameras were not focused on the one area of the home and how to get in and escape the alarm system. I, personally, am not feeling that what was heard by neighbors was actually the murder. There were homes directly around the Sievers' that did not hear anything. Some outside at that time as well. It is also IMO that all of the people arrested (and lookalikes) have a history and connectivity... I also feel that someone felt belittled in the relationship. It will come out eventually, but much more has been seen and heard. You don't kill with that amount of rage, no matter who it is, if you weren't instructed to do it thoroughly. Such a waste.

Doctors are still given sample boxes of drugs sold by different drug salesperson though. The boxes actually can be a thirty day supply that the doctor can give to the patient to try to see if it helps.

I don't believe that is true with narcotics. Not in CA anyway. They are very tightly controlled here.

OT, a little brain sludge for you: the doctor/scientist who discovered the Barbiturate class of drugs named the class after his girlfriend, Barbara. We were taught this in nursing school. I've never verified that.

Any state I've ever lived in you had to have the hard copy rx to take to the pharmacy and you could not cross state lines with it either. The RX had to be from a Dr in the state that you took it to be filled and any narcotics...hard drugs etc were always hand written. At least all of them that I've ever dealt with. That was the case even with diet pills.

Narcotics yes..BUT, and here is an example of other things ... I have a vacation home out of state. I left my blood pressure pills at my primary residence. i use a chain pharmacy that has branches in both states. I called from my vacation home and explained the situation. They accessed their records or called my home state pharmacy btanch.. not sure which one.. and i had my BP pills in a couple of hours. Anything you need a prescription for is regulated.. Schedule 2 drugs ( narcs) are another story. Basically anything with a potential for addiction or abuse is subject to a different set of rules.. and judging by the amount of prescription drugs available for street purchase, the rules arent working..and that includes tighter controls in doctor's offices. An ex druggie having access to a fax machine and electronic signature and DEA#, list of client names etc sounds like the start of a lucrative endeavor for someone.. JMO

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Neighbors-react-to-arrests-in-Sievers-murder-323180811.html
Teresa's sister said she hasn't heard from Mark since the arrests, and neighbors said they haven't seen much of him either.

"He keeps to himself. Keeps the lights on all night long. I have noticed them on in the day, too. Shades drawn," Contreras said.

Fox 4 reached out to Mark Sievers by phone, but haven't heard back.

Its so confusing if he is staying at the house or not..

Where are the children?

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Neighbors-react-to-arrests-in-Sievers-murder-323180811.html
Teresa's sister said she hasn't heard from Mark since the arrests, and neighbors said they haven't seen much of him either.

"He keeps to himself. Keeps the lights on all night long. I have noticed them on in the day, too. Shades drawn," Contreras said.

VERY interesting.

It has been noted that he is NOT staying at the house. There are reporters there I would hope we would get some news.

Does anyone have the link or news report on how many times she was hit? Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member