FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now do you believe the guy is OUT there!! Tried to say it the best way possible without getting in trouble! What neighbors see is nothing like what is being viewed by patients, etc... These poor children. All can think about is the sister's interview from the other day stating her concern & compassion for Mark. Ughhh

I will be praying for this family who is basically going through a 2nd murder now. How devastating.

Completely agree with you mckazpm!

I did a little research and it does appear that the FDA lifted the ban on electronic prescriptions for controlled substances in 2010.
I literally just got home from my spine doctor. Since I had a existing paper script for a narcotic pain med my dr is able to request refills electronically. There are still some narcotic meds that require a paper script each time. I live in a state where there has been a strict crackdown on pain meds which in turn has created a heroin epidemic...its a mess. I digress.....

Dr. Sievers seemed like a doc on the straight and narrow, not one to freely prescribe narcotic meds let alone have samples in office. It makes me terribly sad, her mission for revamping health care was awesome, she was a pioneer and a natural at her profession. I feel she hired CWW as a second chance trying to help him out. I am stunned at how little time he served for the meth thing. That's how individuals become repeat offenders. Little consequence, do it again.

I never posted a theory on this case but so far its playing out as I suspected (aside from second hit man) IMO this may be a affair situation, Dr. Sievers was probably very busy and invested in her mission (which I applaud her for) and hubby felt neglected. That or CWW was trying to get back into Meth manufacturing and was using her credentials to obtain certain ingredients for manufacturing.

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Neighbors-react-to-arrests-in-Sievers-murder-323180811.html
Teresa's sister said she hasn't heard from Mark since the arrests, and neighbors said they haven't seen much of him either.

"He keeps to himself. Keeps the lights on all night long. I have noticed them on in the day, too. Shades drawn," Contreras said.

Fox 4 reached out to Mark Sievers by phone, but haven't heard back.

Its so confusing if he is staying at the house or not..

Media had been there for 48 hours straight, they finally left last night. During that 48 hours he had not been seen coming and going. If he had made any attempt the media would have been on it. That is my concern for the reporter who stated he knocked on the door but only heard the dog barking :( Also, if he was seen at the office, then he would have been seen returning to the house.

It has been noted that he is NOT staying at the house. There are reporters there I would hope we would get some news.

Maybe he is staying at his mother or step mother's house and just checking on the house daily. Hopefully the girls are at one of those places.

Media had been there for 48 hours straight, they finally left last night. During that 48 hours he had not been seen coming and going. If he had made any attempt the media would have been on it. That is my concern for the reporter who stated he knocked on the door but only heard the dog barking :( Also, if he was seen at the office, then he would have been seen returning to the house.

I am concerned about the dogs! If they are there alone that is NOT good. Maybe animal welfare needs to check in on them?!

I believe the poster was talking about 42 threads here. No documents have been released. Jmo

Yes.....I meant the 42 pages of this single thread that started yesterday......now going to catch up on the 10 pages added since this am :)

It has been noted that he is NOT staying at the house. There are reporters there I would hope we would get some news.

Does anyone have the link or news report on how many times she was hit? Thank you!!

It came from a live report on WINK news yesterday. The reporter said she was hit 27 times with the claw end of the hammer.

I must take a 24 hour break from these overwhelming developments. I want the children found now.

Please.

I'd get a new rheumatologist closer to home, but I'm afraid it would take me a long time to get the minimal narcotics I use.

As for her husband's BFF, I wonder if MS ever told her about his drug convictions and she found out prior to being murdered.

I picked up a lot from this article. One that MS paid for the wedding reception of his old college friend? That is odd, right?

My My understanding is that MS paid for the wedding reception of a college friend, the youngest son of Kitty Lifka:

Lifka described Mark Sievers as “always the most polite, nicest guy.” When her son got married about 13 years ago, she said Sievers paid for the wedding reception for his old college friend.

She also noted that MS did not "cover for Wayne."

Maybe he isn't involved in this. I can imagine a scenario in which WW, with access to TS's computer, falsified scrips and ran a lucrative illegal business on the back of it. She finds out, he arranges her murder.

best,

s

Agree. Maybe hiding will make it all go away!

I fear that if he is not being detained, he very well could make a move that would make it all go away.
Or he could flee alone or with a gf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the media. But to not even call the family that let you extend your stay while your wife was brutally murdered ?

what is he going to say?
Esp if he had something to do with it.
IMO he has a lawyer.
He has not been arrested.
Police have not said they are looking for him!

what is he going to say?

"I was just as shocked as you are that my best friend would do this to the love of my life. If I had any idea he was capable of such horror, I would have cut ties with him a long time ago" for starters.

Frankly Im surprised them being business professionals would even keep a druggie in their life. jmo

Frankly Im surprised them being business professionals would even keep a druggie in their life. jmo

LIARS and CON MEN probably didn't present things as you and I would. She probably trusted that her husband and the decisions he was making for the business and family. She may not have known their past history. Maybe xxxx had a history too that she didn't know about.

I picked up a lot from this article. One that MS paid for the wedding reception of his old college friend? That is odd, right?

And this:

Looks like he hasn't been out long.
Right!! Something fishy is going on!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I literally just got home from my spine doctor. Since I had a existing paper script for a narcotic pain med my dr is able to request refills electronically. There are still some narcotic meds that require a paper script each time. I live in a state where there has been a strict crackdown on pain meds which in turn has created a heroin epidemic...its a mess. I digress.....

Dr. Sievers seemed like a doc on the straight and narrow, not one to freely prescribe narcotic meds let alone have samples in office. It makes me terribly sad, her mission for revamping health care was awesome, she was a pioneer and a natural at her profession. I feel she hired CWW as a second chance trying to help him out. I am stunned at how little time he served for the meth thing. That's how individuals become repeat offenders. Little consequence, do it again.

I never posted a theory on this case but so far its playing out as I suspected (aside from second hit man) IMO this may be a affair situation, Dr. Sievers was probably very busy and invested in her mission (which I applaud her for) and hubby felt neglected. That or CWW was trying to get back into Meth manufacturing and was using her credentials to obtain certain ingredients for manufacturing.

BBM I thought about an affair situation and I also thought opposite sex or same sex affair?

It is Sheriff Scott's fault that I think that because of his statement:

" Scott himself said in an interview last week that when the full details of the case come out that books and movies would be written about it."

I'm not really blaming the Sheriff for my thoughts but IMO, the circumstances of TS's murder plot would need to be really unique to be the subject of a movie or book.

http://naplesherald.com/2015/07/13/sheriff-scott-sievers-murder-a-complicated-set-of-circumstances/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member