FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by Coldpizza, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riversinthedesert

Riversinthedesert New Member

It was reported that media asked MS mother and she said they are safe but had no further comment. Don't know where they are though...

2. Jasper52

Jasper52 Well-Known Member

I can't find it either - they must have taken it down. He is no longer listed on his girlfriends "friends" list either. CWW's page is still up, but I won't be surprised if it's taken down soon also.

3. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Doesn't seem like great police work to not have discovered a man they already suspected on tape at a major retailer prior to hearing from the GF..... Wouldn't going to these major retailers be a first step? Unless they needed a warrant to view the videos, I guess?

4. indianwin2001

indianwin2001 Well-Known Member

Also perhaps the children are with MS's mother and not with him

5. Paulas88

Paulas88 Well-Known Member

If JR turned in WW and if MS was involved, wouldn't he'd have blabbed on him as well?

6. indianwin2001

Yes but there are major retailers all over that area. LE cannot possibly check every video in every store in the Naples,Bonita Springs,Fort Myers area.

7. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

OK. I don't have a concept of how big of a geographical area that encompasses.

8. Riversinthedesert

Riversinthedesert New Member

IMO the media interfered with the arrest timeline by prematurely reporting on the 1st MO arrest warrant. However, Sheriff also mentioned that with the perps in custody, they now have leverage. Sounded like LE will try to get the 2 in custody to provide the necessary evidence to prove the final links to the other perps.

9. tiredblondy

tiredblondy Well-Known Member

I hope so, watching them squirm and panic! I could be very wrong but I'd like to think if there was a time he or they were going to mess up it would be now!

10. indianwin2001

I agree totally with this---Thats why Sheriff Scott has been tightlipped about the whole thing---media frenzy is NOT good in a case like this

11. tiredblondy

tiredblondy Well-Known Member

If not him I'm pretty sure the girlfriend would have... if he told her everything. Isn't she an accomplice for not going to the LE asap, or did she? ( sorry I can't remember)

12. Matlacha

Matlacha Member

For those who haven't seen it, the photo from his Facebook page (apparently no longer available) of Jimmy Rodger's crashing on a recliner, posted June 29, is marked with a red arrow pointing, Anthony Weiner style, to his genitals. Pure class.

On the question of why arrests take so long, consider the problem of what's called parallel construction of evidence. That is, if LE gets a tip from an illegal source, for example the NSA or a stingray cell tower or backdoor access to a computer, they need to develop the same evidence by legal means that can be presented in court, something like the Walmart security images that showed Jimmy Rodgers in Fort Myers June 28. When Sheriff Scott says the perps tried hard to cover their tracks, but not hard enough, I have to think the perps had no idea what they were up against in terms of surveillance technology:

http://www.newsweek.com/what-cell-ls-those-ominous-phony-towers-268589

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-van-buren/parallel-construction-unc_b_5606381.html

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/06/microsoft-programmed-in-nsa-backdoor-in-windows-by-1999.html

13. indianwin2001

He confessed to her earlier this week and she told what she knew right before they arrested him

14. wondering25

wondering25 New Member

Well, the mother of MS and the sister of Teresa might have a different outlook as to where the children would be safe. Since Teresa's sister has not heard from MS since the 2 perps were apprehended, how would the sister know if they are safe or not? LE? reading the same reports online that we are reading? JMO

15. Teche

Teche Well-Known Member

Maybe friends with 'benefits'.

16. Jasper52

Jasper52 Well-Known Member

They already had JR in custody the day before. Not sure about CWW though.

17. Xara

Xara Active Member

Well, I've been away for a couple of hours and I was hoping to come back to news of another arrest.
    What could be taking so long? Don't think this uneasy feeling is going away until I know the children are safe.

18. makayla

makayla Well-Known Member

19. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

Mark D. Sievers could it be Mark Dodge Sievers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.