FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone hear Sheriff's comments on no one in the room helped...referring to the media? Seems whatever was reported (perhaps prematurely) somehow hurt the investigation and/or arrests.

I hope they're watching MS ....

Did anyone hear Sheriff's comments on no one in the room helped...referring to the media? Seems whatever was reported (perhaps prematurely) somehow hurt the investigation and/or arrests.

I wondered what he meant by that, I suspect you're right as to what he was referring to

OK so someone upthread reported that media was all over MS's home. Where are the reporters? I think I read MS was at work today, didn't I?

His best friend and his friend were both arrested and charged. Not even the tiniest leap over the smallest pebble to get to MS.

So where are the camera shots of him driving home after picking up the girls tonight? Or whatever their routine is. Someone has to know their daily ritual. Is it not being followed today?

They would not have negotiated a "deal" with him this soon. They can always do that later. At this point LCSO has not even interviewed him yet,so no "deal" would have been done. JMO

If it meant get the other arrests made right away, before people flee or worse, I don't see why they would wait. They can negotiate a lesser charge as soon as they feel the need. I just don't see how else it becomes second degree murder, because doesn't second degree remove premeditation of the crime? Otherwise, to me that implies they went to the house not necessarily to murder, which I have a hard time believing. Maybe they were not even both at the scene. Guess we will find out eventually.

Wow...really strange comment that they could pass as twins. My first thought was what an uncanny resemblance between MS & CWW.
I wonder if this one of the twists in the case? People that look so much a like could do a lot of "fooling" to other's. IMO. My head is spinning from all of this.

Sheriff needs to find out what the problem was. I would think it would have had to come from within his office.

Where is NIN---she contributed the most IMO to these threads even winning Sleuth of the month

The van could have been driven as a get away by look alike CWW and neighbors would not have known the difference. Hence the keen interest in the van.

Facebook connection
Curtis Wright, who goes by Wayne Wright on Facebook, is listed on the social network as a family member of Teresa Sievers' husband, Mark. According to Teresa Sievers' sister, Wright is Mark Sievers' childhood best friend.
Wright and Rodgers are both friends on Facebook.
At the time of the murder, Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott told us this was not a random act.

They look so much alike..MS and WW Interesting that they are listed as family yet TS' sister said they were childhood friends.. maybe they DO SHARE some DNA? Wouldmt THAT be a strange twist! JMO

Did she suspect? Or did she act? Remember the question TS asked: ". . . why do we cling to relationships that we know no longer serve us?"

Facebook connection
Curtis Wright, who goes by Wayne Wright on Facebook, is listed on the social network as a family member of Teresa Sievers' husband, Mark. According to Teresa Sievers' sister, Wright is Mark Sievers' childhood best friend.
Wright and Rodgers are both friends on Facebook.
At the time of the murder, Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott told us this was not a random act.

They look so much alike..MS and WW Interesting that they are listed as family yet TS' sister said they were childhood friends.. maybe they DO SHARE some DNA? Wouldmt THAT be a strange twist! JMO
What if they are long lost twins that recently discovered one another...... My mind is really taken flight on this. Sorry if this sounds cooky. Too many Lifetime movies. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj