FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there were safes in the house ( and I dont know if there were or not because skinner said he has never been to the MS TS home and I have no idea WHO skinner is )and there was money or gold in them as people have speculated.. there would be NO NEED for a appeal. In addition.. who would go begging to the public 2 days or so after someone was brutally murdered and there was an insurance policy or 2 floating around? I realize that insurance companies hold back paying the beneficiary in a homicide if there is any suspicion of wrong doing by the beneficiary.. so until this case is resolved MS may not get his payment..assuming there was a policy. JMO

That being said, putting up a page by the spouse for whatever the reason (except to hire a PI) affects the sensibilities and sensitivities of most people. TS was brutally massacred with a hammer. Asking for money 2 days later and saying it is for the children's education is morally offensive to me. WHY is money being collected for some event in the future while your wife is lying on a refrigerated slab in a morgue? IMO, this gives a lot of insight into the character of the originator (s) of the page.

All of anything i write is just my opinion.

No witnesses?

Yes, that could be. IMO, a dark, deserted road or parking lot would have fewer witnesses than a street full of houses. However, it does seem like there are no witnesses, so they got that part. And I guess if they had succeeded in staging a robbery at another location, it would just be another tragedy and we wouldn't have heard much about it.

As to the possibility of someone else known to the Sievers conspiring with WW - IMO, that person would know that WW and MS had a long history together. So if MS was not involved, that person would have to have been awfully close to WW to get to the point of making such a vicious and risky proposal.

IMO, there would have to have been some sort of falling out between WW and MS that the other person was aware of. But to think that that would be enough for him to murder his best friend's wife? To me, all of this makes the possibility that MS was not involved less likely.

. . . So why would there be a need for safes (plural) ?? Hmmm???

For one thing, it's very easy to fill a safe. The advice you hear when buying a safe is to go bigger than you think you'll need, because they fill up fast. This would be especially true for collectors. In the case of MS, Skinner told us MS inherited a gun collection, from his father I think. That collection might well have included one or more safes. My wife inherited two from her father. They're antiques, though with some sentimental value, sit mostly empty in the garage, and will probably be left to our kids. They're hard to sell because of the cost and difficulty to move them (took a rigging company to get them here).

I am still wondering how a licensed MD in America could have hired a convicted felon and knowingly given him access to all her patients info. I do not think MS was honest with TS about his friends past. So that makes me wonder what else he was not honest about with her. If it started getting around that this type of person had access to HIPPA-protected info, I think it is fair to say the practice would have lost many patients. Whether you love the doctor or not, it shows a serious lack of good judgment.
I agree. MS was aware that WW was making meth at the home he rented to WW, and asked him to move out, he should have turned him in! And what about all
the other renters after WW? Isn't having a previous meth lab in your residence extremely dangerous ! I can't imagine!

I agree. MS was aware that WW was making meth at the home he rented to WW, and asked him to move out, he should have turned him in! And what about all
the other renters after WW? Isn't having a previous meth lab in your residence extremely dangerous ! I can't imagine!

Meth labs contaminate everything in the immediate area which must be cleaned by techs wearing hazardous protective gear.

A friend purchased an older home in New Orleans a few years ago. The seller had to swear an affidavit that the home had never been involved in meth usage or making. By-products from Meth cooking seeps into wooden floors and contaminates wooden cabinets, etc. I can't imagine a baby crawling on the floors of a home where meth was illegally being produced.

And here we begin another week of waiting for answers ... one thing I do believe, that this is a complicated case. I am hopeful that the reason we have not seen any other arrests is LE is being very thorough in its investigation so when any other arrests are made, they have sufficient evidence to keep the perps locked up forever.

Every time I think of this crime I am heartbroken, and cannot understand the sheer brutality. I know death is death and murder is murder, but from what we've heard, this murder was "brutal". Killing someone with a gunshot is bad enough, but if it's proven that the weapon was a hammer, that is vicious ... other than the fact that it may have been an easier "weapon" to acquire, I associate a hammer with rage, and I can't understand how anyone could feel that much rage towards TS .....

IMO

I just can't get it out of my mind that MS opened the "practice" again. In post #33 of the verified friends thread he stated that MS is totally devastated,which would be rightfully so, and in a later post says that MS does not want to be around people right now. Yet the practice is re-opened and we know that MS was in the office last Thursday and left around 2PM. That was reported by MSM right after the arrests were made public. Something in my mind says these two things are conflicting.--JMO

Is there confirmation the practice was opened again? I think I missed that somewhere. TIA

(e
Yep, if my DH doesn't call or text upon landing, it is a long time after a supposed landing before I burn the buttons on a cell phone. By morning, he better be answering and saying he is eating a continental breakfast and working out on a treadmill, and calling mom asking how the car pool line was.

I start worrying way too early. I had a traumatic attack when I was a young adult (edited to add while I was in a coma)and it took a day before my father was contacted. I also had a child with a serious health issue. Maybe because of that I worry all the time if I don't hear from my adult kids. I also worry about my husband if he texts to say on the way home and it takes longer than I think it should. We are always texting I am on my way etc.....It isn't mistrust but just how we roll. It usually is, I am leaving work do you need me to pick up anything or I am leaving from hanging out with friend or family member, see you soon and some cute emoji. A couple weeks ago he went to a relatives house and texted that he'd stayed longer then he meant but was on his way soon. I went to bed and woke up a few hours later.....I freaked out. If he would not have answered his phone...OM it is that late....I would have called everyone.

I think the reporting someone missing time period is on a case by case. If you are a natural worrier you would do it faster. I have no idea what anyone in this family is like, but as for me, a fully functional person, I still worry all the time. Get it from my Mama.

If it was not normal for his wife to miss work Id think he would call esp if he was trying to call her after the office called him. to me there is nothing wrong with that.

JMO

I have not seen him arrested yet!

And here we begin another week of waiting for answers ... one thing I do believe, that this is a complicated case. I am hopeful that the reason we have not seen any other arrests is LE is being very thorough in its investigation so when any other arrests are made, they have sufficient evidence to keep the perps locked up forever.

Every time I think of this crime I am heartbroken, and cannot understand the sheer brutality. I know death is death and murder is murder, but from what we've heard, this murder was "brutal". Killing someone with a gunshot is bad enough, but if it's proven that the weapon was a hammer, that is vicious ... other than the fact that it may have been an easier "weapon" to acquire, I associate a hammer with rage, and I can't understand how anyone could feel that much rage towards TS .....

IMO

There could have been a gun and a hammer used. Maybe he had to smash her with a hammer to get the bullet out of her head. A skull smashed into many pieces would be difficult to reconstruct and prove that a gun also was used. JMO Sorry to be so graphic!

As to this being a complicated case, no doubt LE went for the usual suspects first.. Family..then associates of TS.. friends and colleagues. SOMEONE, imo, blew the whistle on CWW in addition to LE doing a routine background check on said colleagues. So far, this doesnt seem complicated at all to me. Ok, so what makes it "complicated" (LE's words not mine). Missouri isnt a third world country. 2 states involved.. yeah, and??? What makes it complicated in my mind is maybe another state and another perp or 2 and connecting all of them in a murder for hire scheme. Add to that complex computer manipulations and maybe even home security manipulations and that would be well over the heads of most boots on the ground police detectives. calling in experts makes it difficult to absorb.. they are detectives not computer geeks. What is clear to an IT experts is not easily understood by your average cop. JMO

I await further arrests to test my hypothesis. MOO

I firmly believe that Mark is innocent!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I firmly believe that Mark is innocent!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I want to also.
Is it possible that TS found out that WW was stealing money or information from her business and she approached him about it?
He could know that she would be alone that night.
Could he have hired JR?
Grasping at straws

If this was planned ahead of time, MS could have left a spare key in the vehicle and even left it unlocked since presumably they all drive together to the airport. Not sure these perps were smart enough to plan this script Nin.

That's a good possibility. Did not see your post earlier.

-Nin

“I went over to his trailer a couple times, sat with him, he always talked about how we was wanted by the feds,” said Lake, who also said he never asked Rodgers’ why he was wanted by the feds."

"Lake told us Rodgers would also talk about how much he liked hammers. According to a source in the Lee County Sheriff’s Office, Sievers was bludgeoned to death with a hammer."

“That gave me chills, knowin’ that he said his favorite weapon was a hammer,” said Lake."

Jimmy Rodgers’ neighbors speak out (Also a video posted)

I want to also.
Is it possible that TS found out that WW was stealing money or information from her business and she approached him about it?
Could he have hired JR?
Grasping at straws

Did TS find out about something he was doing RE her practice or some other business venture.
Did she arrange to MEET him and this is why she comes home early only he sends JR.

I want to also.
Could he have hired JR?
Grasping at straws

I've thought about a scenario like that when grasping at straws myself. TS finds out WW is stealing money or data. She tells him if he resigns, she won't tell MS.

But it seems like TS would have required that the resignation be immediate, and there would be phone or email contact between TS and WW. Also it seems unlikely that TS would have been the one to uncover it. MS was in a much better position for that. Or, if I was a patient and thought that my data had been compromised through a medical office, I'd call the office, but I'd ask to speak to the office manager, not to the doctor.

Did TS find out about something he was doing RE her practice or some other business venture.
Did she arrange to MEET him and this is why she comes home early only he sends JR.
She came home early to meet patients the following Monday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆