FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by beach, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. concernedmother

concernedmother Well-Known Member

These guys had been in trouble before. LE seemed to be on them right away. Fingerprints most likely. It may be harder to find out who they connect with as the money man. Especially if this money man had been thinking about this along time and moving money out a bit at a time. jmo

2. kammiemc

kammiemc New Member

I am trying to not to be annoying, but I was offline for a few hours. Did the sheriff say MS is not cooperating?

If so, that is tragic for the girls. As a man of means (thanks to his beautiful, smart wife) he could hire an attorney and should be fully cooperating if he is innocent.

I find zero joy in finding out that what I suspected all along was true.

3. makayla

makayla Well-Known Member

Regarding your last paragraph, it took me awhile but "by George, I think I've got it"!!! (Wasn't that in My Fair Lady?)

4. al66pine

al66pine Well-Known Member

5. No, the sister of MS died in 2009 and per the verified friend of MS (Skinner) - MS was suspicious of the death.

6. LvsAMystry

LvsAMystry Well-Known Member

He didn't say specifically he wasn't cooperating, but when asked if MS cooperating he just said "no comment."

7. kammiemc

kammiemc New Member

So pretty much not cooperating. :(

8. makayla

makayla Well-Known Member

I've been at work all day and just got home a little while ago so I'm still trying to play catch up - in someone's link above that's what it sounded like or hinted at to me, but that's just my opinion - I haven't had a chance to read everything yet ... Check out some of today's links in this thread - there is a lot to read ...

9. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Thank you very much for joining Southwflorida. We all appreciate your willingness to share your information about Dr. Sievers.

How did you come to find Dr. Sievers? I have a feeling her practice relied a lot on the wonderful word of mouth of her patients.

10. concernedmother

concernedmother Well-Known Member

I feel there may be more than one other arrest. Wonder how many more was in on this plot and was sitting at her funeral? That is so creepy.

11. beach

beach Verified Expert

Head's Up!

We're going to be moving to a new thread in about 15 minutes. Don't want to lock the door on anyone so pack up and get ready to moooove over soon. :)

12. Russian Blue

Russian Blue Well-Known Member

I keep thinking about the time I took care of the neighbors house and pets, albeit quite a few years ago. I wouldn't agree to do it without them disarming their new alarm system. I was afraid I would set it off, they were always setting it off themselves and then you had to call the police and there was a pretty hefty charge for coming out. Maybe the dog care person didn't want the alarm on.

13. Paulas88

Paulas88 Well-Known Member

Have you read this article yet?
    http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/new-clues-emerging-in-death-of-bonita-doctor_45921256

14. Paulas88

Paulas88 Well-Known Member

Didn't skinner mention MS was interested in pursuing law, and had recently purchased a law book :thinking:

15. SeesSeas

SeesSeas FLORIDIAN

What a wonderful tribute to Dr. Sievers. Thank you for sharing.

Your comment that Dr. Sievers taught you “to never be anybody’s victim (emotionally)”….
    reminded me of this spiritual statement by Dr. Sievers at the beginning of her presentation last year:

“Everything happens for a divine reason and in divine order”

0:24 – [video=youtube;oUJhTI4ADjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUJhTI4ADjw[/video]
    Dr Sievers & Lenka Spiska: Why People Don't Heal

16. jenves

jenves Active Member

17. beach

beach Verified Expert

It's time.

Jump on this link to continue the discussion.

Locking up now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.