FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think it is taking so long?

Building a case that can stand up in a court of law is a time-consuming perfectionists task. Also, they don't want to tip other potential arrestees or their lawyers as to what evidence they actually have until they have to.

Very plausible. I'm not sure JR could have found the right house and killed the right person without someone showing him the way. Guess that earlier trip to Florida was probably to scout it out for him.

Or JR was just a bad guy wanna-be, who actually had a conscience, and could not take the guilt of actually committing a bad act v. talking about it.

Concerned mother wrote this long ago ... Does anyone have link for this interview ? I have been following this for a while but I am just going back over stuff and this one stands out... As I just saw a website that was talking about " the direct and immediate knowing of truth" that has connection to the case ... Google is our friend .

OP by concernedmother on closed thread >>>>

"I keep going back to her sister though. When asked if she had a suspect she said she couldn't comment on a suspect. Then went on to say Teresa spoke the truth. Not everyone likes the truth. I really feel she does suspect someone and that was a hint to the motive. That's my reason for thinking not random or burglary. Not just what the sheriff said. jmo"

I'm still confused why they are charged with 2nd degree murder and not 1st.

Concerned mother wrote this long ago ... Does anyone have link for this interview ? I have been following this for a while but I am just going back over stuff and this one stands out... As I just saw a website that was talking about " the direct and immediate knowing of truth" that has connection to the case ... Google is our friend .

OP by concernedmother on closed thread >>>>

"I keep going back to her sister though. When asked if she had a suspect she said she couldn't comment on a suspect. Then went on to say Teresa spoke the truth. Not everyone likes the truth. I really feel she does suspect someone and that was a hint to the motive. That's my reason for thinking not random or burglary. Not just what the sheriff said. jmo"

Re: the quote about "direct and immediate knowing of truth"...isn't that "Intuology"?

atthelake.... (AND I wish I WAS at the lake, miss our lake house) guess we're all pulling up a chair, waiting. Listening to The Steeldrivers "If it Hadn't Been For Love", Stevie Ray Vaughan "I'm Leavin' You" (best is the VEVO upload, YouTube).

Lots of coffee!

Playing frisbee on the roof might have helped. Who does that???

I've been considering the possibility that it might not have been MS on the roof, but someone who looked just like him. jmoo

NIN.... Yes, WW traveling via airline not smart & I don't feel he did but ya never know. Could have (???) sent JR 'flyin' but I doubt that due to ground transportation upon landing UNLESS WW was there to pick him up. With WW's tech skills, makes you wonder IF he has an ID in MS name unbeknownst to MS.

AND YES EVERYONE
... scary that such a person would have access to personal med records. I was a fraud victim, early 90s---LE told me they had just wrapped a case where 10 patients from 1 doc's office were fraud vics due to perp working in billing.

Re: the quote about "direct and immediate knowing of truth"...isn't that "Intuology"?

Yes .. As the ol' saying goes (not a quote from case )

" intuitively obvious to the most casual observer"

I still would like /request for it to be posted ..of the original link to that interview of her sister ...if anyone has it

MS was seen by neighbors playing Frisbee on the roof of their house with the girls, on more than 1 occasion.

I'm not sure why you find that odd. Doesn't everyone?

:banghead:

But seriously,.....WTH?

Building a case that can stand up in a court of law is a time-consuming perfectionists task. Also, they don't want to tip other potential arrestees or their lawyers as to what evidence they actually have until they have to.

Yes, but if I were involved in any way, shape or form; I would've gotten out of "dodge" :facepalm: as soon as I knew JR had been picked up.

Maybe LE did not have probable cause to get warrants on all of MS's electronics, etc until this week?

NIN.... Yes, WW traveling via airline not smart & I don't feel he did but ya never know. Could have (???) sent JR 'flyin' but I doubt that due to ground transportation upon landing UNLESS WW was there to pick him up. With WW's tech skills, makes you wonder IF he has an ID in MS name unbeknownst to MS.

AND YES EVERYONE
... scary that such a person would have access to personal med records. I was a fraud victim, early 90s---LE told me they had just wrapped a case where 10 patients from 1 doc's office were fraud vics due to perp working in billing.

I also wondered, because of the similarity in their looks, if WW had a duplicate of any of MS's IDs...

It is also worthwhile to examine other things that seemed odd, besides the accounts, during our first days of sleuthing. Several LLC's had TS eliminated from their title in the months prior to the murder. There are a number of skill sets among the Sievers' inner circle, such as financial planning, medicine, etc. that could potentially cast a very wide net of guilty knowledge. IMO the possibility exists of more than just 1 or 2 additional arrests. There was more than just one person claiming their "15 minutes of fame" immediately following the murder. jmoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken