FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible, the sister met him when he went to console MS - so they were together either in CT or at Teresa's funerals in Florida

Thank you Beach for fixing the quote - I didn't know how to do it

also I am certain that LE greeted MS at the plane and took him right to the police station. At that point they probably took finger prints and DNA. I do find the idea that they could have traded places interesting but in this case I just don't think it would be possible to pull it off.

There is a strong facial resemblance for sure, but it's easy to see differences in nose, face width, head shape and one has ears closer to the head than the other.

That's just what we can see from photos, but there is probably a difference in height, weight, voice and personality that would not fool anyone who actually knew them.

Did I read here that the Clinic where Dr S and MS owned that they had a masseuse therapy as well? Dr.'s Office Manager's have a lot of clout within the office. They are the "gatekeeper" of who gets in who doesn't as far as Pharmacy company salespeople also, samples. Patient billing begins with the office. I don't believe the Doctor personally sees the billing. Could the practice all of a sudden become investigated for being a "pill mill"?

jMO

[as a side question...is anyone else getting ad pop ups that take over the entire page with no option to close out of it? Mine is "Dish" and it has been going on for days. I have cleared my cookies even??]

You are absolutely correct. The office manager probably knows more about the totality of the practice' s finances then the MD(s)!

IMO, there is no way any financial info will be made public until the trial. Plus forensic accountants are just probably starting to get a good feel for what all was going on. Whether prosecutor or defense attorney, I think you would want to wait until the last minute to show publicly how the finances fit into your theory of the case.

Oh, I can assure you it will all be made public the minute the discovery process begins. This is a Florida case. Florida has the most liberal public records laws in the country - The Sunshine Laws.

In the Casey Anthony case we had what we referred to as "doc dump" days. The minute discovery (any evidence anticipated that might need to be used at trial) is exchanged between opposing parties (prosecutors & defense), all discovery has to be filed with the county clerk's office. We had a local poster who would go to the clerk's office, purchase the docs, scan them, then upload them into a google doc account and link them in the forum. Doc dump days were like Christmas morning. I LOVE Florida cases for that very reason. They are a sleuther's dream!

Could the 2 of them have traded places in conn
MS.comes.home and Cww comes.with tje.kids

Now we.all think the kids.would.know but would they reall?

So the real question could be where is the real MS & how much $$ did he take with him?! Wow. If that is anywhere near the truth, I think my mind will be blown. So if CWW knew JR was arrested, he might have just not moved fast enough? But then why get married just a few months ago? But if he is as psychopathic as this theory would imply, he probably wouldn't care anyway. Huh. I wonder how long the girls have been continuously with Dr. Sievers family? When was the last time anyone supposedly saw MS?

I don't think anything would surprise me at this point...I wouldn't be surprised if MS orchestrated the whole thing, for whatever reason...I wouldn't be surprised if MS had nothing to do with it...I wouldn't be surprised if it was done to cover financial misdeeds...I wouldn't be surprised if it was done for purely personal reasons of jealously or hatred, toward either TS or MS...I just really don't think anything would surprise me now! I was completely floored by the two arrests that were already made. And more than ever, I can't help thinking of that poor, tiny woman being beaten to death by someone who she quite probably knew and recognized. I wonder if they "told" her why they were doing it, when they did it, or if she was completely bewildered, wondering why. It is just so sad.

I don't think anything would surprise me at this point...I wouldn't be surprised if MS orchestrated the whole thing, for whatever reason...I wouldn't be surprised if MS had nothing to do with it...I wouldn't be surprised if it was done to cover financial misdeeds...I wouldn't be surprised if it was done for purely personal reasons of jealously or hatred, toward either TS or MS...I just really don't think anything would surprise me now! I was completely floored by the two arrests that were already made. And more than ever, I can't help thinking of that poor, tiny woman being beaten to death by someone who she quite probably knew and recognized. I wonder if they "told" her why they were doing it, when they did it, or if she was completely bewildered, wondering why. It is just so sad.

I agree with this whole post 100%. I feel the same way.

Oh, I can assure you it will all be made public the minute the discovery process begins. This is a Florida case. Florida has the most liberal public records laws in the country - The Sunshine Laws.

In the Casey Anthony case we had what we referred to as "doc dump" days. The minute discovery (any evidence anticipated that might need to be used at trial) is exchanged between opposing parties (prosecutors & defense), all discovery has to be filed with the county clerk's office. We had a local poster who would go to the clerk's office, purchase the docs, scan them, then upload them into a google doc account and link them in the forum. Doc dump days were like Christmas morning. I LOVE Florida cases for that very reason. They are a sleuther's dream!

How much harder does that make it to try the case or even seat the jury in Florida?! Yikes! I suppose depending on which side you're on, that could work for or against you.

Disappearing FB pages are the work of friends/family who have access to the account, not FB or LE. An attorney may advise her client to remove damaging social media posts but the damage is already done. The defendant can "delete" their account, but FB keeps records of "old" pages, deleted FB messages. No need for screenshots, rest assured. I'm working on a RICO case (defense) and just yesterday I reviewed close to 100pgs of FB evidence (provided by FB to LE) on our client. LE just loves FB. Same goes for Twitter.

Thank you for confirming what I thought too, as it would make no logical sense for them to delete it. The family yes, but LE? Why cut off one's own nose to spite the face. (no pun intended)

How much harder does that make it to try the case or even seat the jury in Florida?! Yikes! I suppose depending on which side you're on, that could work for or against you.

It can make it extremely tough to seat a jury, especially true in a high profile case that gets a lot of media coverage!

eta: In the Anthony matter, the defense filed a motion for change of venue. What the Judge ended up doing was he kept the trial in Orange County, but he held voir dire in Pinellas County. Then he transported those jurors back to Orange County and sequestered them. fwiw, I don't think it made a lick of difference because there was hardly a soul on this planet that wasn't pretty darn familiar with that case.

This map shows all Walmart stores located in Fort Myers ( the new Walmart in Estero just opened up last Wednesday, therefore not listed here). I included the Cape Coral (City of) stores as well:

attachment.php

You see how close the airport (Southwest International) is located. I am looking in particular at two Walmart stores (arrows), that are well visible and accessible from Interstate 75 and from US Route 41. Notice the proximity to the airport.

I am wondering if JR ( and possible CWW) stopped by at the airport to check out the Sievers van! They may have possibly removed (did they have a key?) something from the vehicle. The garage opener for the Sievers house?

With the garage opener they would be able to gain access to the house before Dr S returned home that Sunday late afternoon/night. Ample time to put on the jumpsuit(s), hairnet, shoes, whatever and to hide the dogs away.The dogs may have been familiar with CWW.

They would also have enough time to stage the break-in with the brought-in hammer. If they did the break-in afterwards (after the crime), they could not have not used the same hammer(JR's), unless they cleaned up the hammer, did the break-in and then took the hammer with them.

Before they left, they placed the garage opener back into the van. They may have made a mistake right here.

Breaking into the garage after Dr S had returned home would be just too risky. The dogs could have barked, she could have notified police.

Following her from the airport would have the advantage that they definitely knew she arrived by herself. But then there is the question again, when and how did they get in without alarming Dr S, the dogs and possibly the neighborhood.

Just my opinion of course.

-Nin

It was reported that JR was seen at the Walmart on Six Mile Cypress/Colonial...maybe 10 mins from airport, and right at the exit of I-75 (very close if he drove).

Disappearing FB pages are the work of friends/family who have access to the account, not FB or LE. An attorney may advise her client to remove damaging social media posts but the damage is already done. The defendant can "delete" their account, but FB keeps records of "old" pages, deleted FB messages. No need for screenshots, rest assured. I'm working on a RICO case (defense) and just yesterday I reviewed close to 100pgs of FB evidence (provided by FB to LE) on our client. LE just loves FB. Same goes for Twitter.

I disagree that FB/Twitter/Instagram are always taken down by family members.

And I never said that WS'ers take screen shots for LEO. They take them for sleuthing. I also never said that once taken down, that LEO no longer have access to the information.

... So if CWW knew JR was arrested, he might have just not moved fast enough? ..

I shortened your quote..Here is an interesting comment of one of CWW's neighbors in Mo, Mary B.:

She said she saw Wright on Thursday morning. He waved at her and said how bad he felt about all that has been going on. "He felt bad about everything that was going on," [B.....] said. "He's embarrassed about it."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...s-jimmy-rodgers-curtis-wayne-wright/71303046/

He fooled everyone around him, !

-Nin

How do you know CWW was in the area the week before? Didn't see that reported anywhere.

Sorry ..my bad . Just one was seen on camera in area ..so far . I misunderstood the article about the Facebook posting them both together on one day. But a Facebook post of their picture together does not mean it was taken that day .

Musik Man! He was fabulous ! He and Acandyrose who kept much of it so well organized !

This case is probably going to have a lot of evidence also.

I shortened your quote..Here is an interesting comment of one of CWW's neighbors in Mo, Mary B.:

She said she saw Wright on Thursday morning. He waved at her and said how bad he felt about all that has been going on. "He felt bad about everything that was going on," [B.....] said. "He's embarrassed about it."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...s-jimmy-rodgers-curtis-wayne-wright/71303046/

He fooled everyone around him, !

-Nin

That has some additional details that show LE was looking at them and they knew it but I bet they thought they'd get away with it. My guess is maybe JR gf was suspicious given LE investigation and knowing he actually WAS in FL at the time in question. Her questions were probably why he eventually confessed, never imagining she'd do the right thing since that would be such a foreign concept to him. All my speculation of course

If this is not just an old fashioned hit for hire (I don't love my wife anymore and want the money, insurance, etc) then its about money, he's siphoning $$ through the business, and cleverly concealing it, or... he's been using TS 's RX privileges (WW is a convicted drug dealer) and selling, maybe OxyContin (big bucks) maybe even internationally? Now that's where changing his looks to resemble MS might be beneficial, he could use his passport.:)

Could it be the police learned about the store video is from the condition of the hammer? Worn hammers would show wear and tear. The handle could show a worn pattern from being held and hammering movements from use. A brand new hammer would not exhibit these types of characteristics since had not been used.

Does beg the question of did it or could it have been broken during the attack. Well yes, considering how cheaply things are being made nowadays plus where it was brought and even the brand. Still the investigators could probably tell by the condition of the hammer if it was new or used. There are visible signs on a worn hammer vs a new hammer, in my opinion.

A new hammer makes things slightly more easy to trace if all the events tie back to the weapon/crime. I would think the condition of that hammer was critical. My opinion is they knew immediately that was a brand new hammer so part of their focus was checking stores about selling a hammer. They might have known very early on who was involved and with connectivity in the case, they were watching him while connecting the next dot.

There was the case of a woman who used an axe to kill her husband. Her claim was he attacked her in the their garage near some boxes where the axe was so she used it as self-defense. A store video showed her buying this axe the day before and the axe still had the protective wrapper still on it that prevents consumer injury from the tool's edge. The hammer could have still had the stickers on it or that brand came in a package that had to be removed prior to murdering TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy