FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you ever think about this call? It always pops up as that nagging piece when looking at this case...
Has this ever been confirmed and what time did the call take place? She got where safely? Was it home or just arriving at the airport? Can't recall ever seeing more information about it though others questioned this detail as well in the previous threads.

Skinner (MS-friend-thread) posted that Dr S called MS at 11:30pm from the Ft Myers area.

This is completely opposite to LE asking neighbors, if they had been home between the hours of 10:30pm and 5:00am.

The logical explanation for that time frame would be, that this is the approximate time Dr S arrived home (LE knows which flight she took) and during when the crime occurred.

Also, there are only two flights she could have taken to be home at around 10:30pm, one arrived at shortly after 9pm, the other at shortly after 10pm. The later flight seems the one that would take her home in the time frame suggested by LE.

So at this time I am wondering who called MS from where?? -Nin

Skinner (MS-friend-thread) posted that Dr S called MS at 11:30pm from the Ft Myers area.

This is completely opposite to LE asking neighbors, if they had been home between the hours of 10:30pm and 5:00am.

The logical explanation for that time frame would be, that this is the approximate time Dr S arrived home (LE knows which flight she took) and during when the crime occurred.

Also, there are only two flights she could have taken to be home at around 10:30pm, one arrived at shortly after 9pm, the other at shortly after 10pm. The later flight seems the one that would take her home in the time frame suggested by LE.

So at this time I am wondering who called MS from where?? -Nin
Maybe 1030 is when the alarm system stopped and so that is when they think the perp/s entered.

I am still wondering how a licensed MD in America could have hired a convicted felon and knowingly given him access to all her patients info. I do not think MS was honest with TS about his friends past. So that makes me wonder what else he was not honest about with her. If it started getting around that this type of person had access to HIPPA-protected info, I think it is fair to say the practice would have lost many patients. Whether you love the doctor or not, it shows a serious lack of good judgment.

I agree. If as the verified friend posted that WW rented a home from MS in Fenton MO, and MS had to evict him due to him cooking meth or what not something with drugs..then why would you go ahead and hire them to work for your wifes practice with HIPPA laws etc? Seems fishy as all get out to me.

Did anyone watch this? Jimmy Rodgers’ neighbors speak out JR had a blue van too. Neighbors of TS might have seen the blue van in the driveway and thought it belonged to TS? JMO Someone on the video also said a white cooler with blood stains on it was taken by CSI.

Good catch! That is quite interesting. Now they could have even exchanged the vans at the airport! Simple.

Also, at marker.41 they say a LCSO member ("source") confirmed Dr S was indeed bludgeoned to death with a hammer.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/08/31/jimmy-rodgers-neighbors-speak-out/

-Nin

Did anyone watch this? Jimmy Rodgers’ neighbors speak out JR had a blue van too. Neighbors of TS might have seen the blue van in the driveway and thought it belonged to TS? JMO Someone on the video also said a white cooler with blood stains on it was taken by CSI.

It was reported that JR had thrown the jumpsuit either away or that he threw it somewhere and the girlfriend was able to lead LE to that location. What's with the bloody clothes then they found in JR's van as reported in the same coverage?

“I seen them take bloody clothes out of Jim’s car, to put in a paper bag to put in the CSI truck,” said Lake’s girlfriend Angel Coleman, who witnessed the raid.

-Nin

Exchanged vans at airport? Don't you think TS would know her own car?

Sorry, I thought you knew what I meant. They may have taken the S van to enter the garage. Then one of them drove the van back to the airport, took their own van, parked it away from the S house (dog park area?). The person inside the garage lets in the other one.

This is all theory of course.

-Nin

Sorry, I thought you knew what I meant. They may have taken the S van to enter the garage. Then one of them drove the van back to the airport, took their own van, parked it away from the S house (dog park area?). The person inside the garage lets in the other one.

This is all theory of course.

-Nin
I'm confused, why would they do that? That sounds needlessly complicated and pointless. Most likely Mark just sent them a key in the mail or left a key where they could find outside the home and JR drove down there and used the key to enter the home.

LE asked neighbors to report anything they may have seen between 10:30 and 5

TS made a call to her husband at the airport at 11:30 (verified poster)

Its quite possible that Jr was already in her home when she arrived home

We do not know the time of death

We don't know if arguing heard by a neighbor had anything to do with TS

I always considered that maybe they took both vehicles to the airport given how busy TS was and that they were coming home separate times. This would require them (JR and WW) to have taken the van themselves from airport parking either before her or after and I'd think LE would have checked with parking - although maybe they had and it's why the van was taken.

Alternatively maybe they did lay in wait in the van or hijacked it on the way and with threats enter the garage with her thus no alarm. That one seems more improbable though at least to me.

LE did take the van for a reason though

If the S van had been checked in and out of airport parking, I am sure there would be a record of that

I have a question about the alarm.......
Could it have been unarmed from a computer off site?

Also, her key wouldn't work on a different car.

Let me tell you a story.. some years back my father-in law went into a store.. got back in his car and drove home. About an hour later the police were at his door.. he got into the same car as his own in the same parking lot and the key worked just fine! The other party came out.. got in his car and realized it was not his car. he called the police.. they checked registrations and ended up at my father-in laws..The BEST PART OF THIS STORY???? he was a police commissioner in that city.

Let me tell you a story.. some years back my father-in law went into a store.. got back in his car and drove home. About an hour later the police were at his door.. he got into the same car as his own in the same parking lot and the key worked just fine! The other party came out.. got in his car and realized it was not his car. he called the police.. they checked registrations and ended up at my father-in laws..The BEST PART OF THIS STORY???? he was a police commissioner in that city.
OMG that's so funny!

Did anyone notice on the video posted a couple of posts back that the blue van that belonged to JR had no license plate on it? Maybe something to do with switching plates from one van to another? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123