FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wink news reporting that they will have interviews with detectives returning from St. Louis at 6 p.m. - I doubt they will say much but wanted to let people know in case they want to watch the live stream

WOW! Maybe we will find out if WW gave up the name of the mastermind behind this crime, or if, in fact, WW and JR acted alone. LE has been so tight lipped with info about this crime, I'm surprised Scott would let his detectives speak to media.

Skinner (MS-friend-thread) posted that Dr S called MS at 11:30pm from the Ft Myers area.

This is completely opposite to LE asking neighbors, if they had been home between the hours of 10:30pm and 5:00am.

The logical explanation for that time frame would be, that this is the approximate time Dr S arrived home (LE knows which flight she took) and during when the crime occurred.

Also, there are only two flights she could have taken to be home at around 10:30pm, one arrived at shortly after 9pm, the other at shortly after 10pm. The later flight seems the one that would take her home in the time frame suggested by LE.

So at this time I am wondering who called MS from where?? -Nin

Warning: Sensitive Discussion

I was thinking that, perhaps, if the neighbors were home at 10:30pm, they may have noticed someone entering the Sievers' home; ie, the ones arrested, prior to the doctor's arrival. Dr. Sievers was expected to meet with her personal trainer at 6:00am Monday morning.

Let me get another thought straight since there appears to be some confusion on the thread. It's my belief that the Sievers were heard arguing with one another, on occasions in the past, as neighbors have stated. That would be hearing a female and a male arguing. The morning of the doctor's death discovery, the neighbor(s) reported hearing men arguing; ie, the killers.

Without details, I believe the perps were there early and for hours. They tied the doctor to perhaps a chair or something similar. She was fiercely tortured. 27 hits would destroy her natural beauty and brains. My sincere apologies to her loved ones.

JMHO

I want to also.
Is it possible that TS found out that WW was stealing money or information from her business and she approached him about it?
He could know that she would be alone that night.
Could he have hired JR?
Grasping at straws

I don't believe TS would have approached anybody other than her husband or an alert to police. It's truly a senseless crime, I believe.

Two blue vans as well? Lots of matchy matchy stuff going on here if that's the case. Too much. Moo

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Why would MS call Skinner (verified friend) yesterday when he didn't respond to Skinner's outreach (phone/email) for the past month? Simple. He doesn't like that he isn't controlling Skinner's narrative and yes he is watching these posts. Fits his mode of operating. IMO.

IIRC, didn't they send evidence to a specialized unit right away.
yes, I understand that. What i am trying to convey is that the computer experts have a language all their own.. they may see the whole picture very quickly with programming, scrubbing and a million different computer terms.. they them have to put it in normal English so the REGULAR COPS and the Chief can understand it and feel comfortable and familiar enough with the IT conclusion that they can move forward with an arrest. This is what takes time, imo. HTH

Perhaps the door was not jimmied to make it look like a burglary
Perhaps that is actually how he gained entry
After someone at a remote location disarmed the alarm

JMO

That would create a record on when it was disarmed. If the perps were trying to make it look like a burglary, the record would be a red flag.

I would say someone like CWW would be smarter than that. If they broke in and disarm prior to Dr S's arrival, wouldn't she notice the alarm was deactivated? Not sure about how a pad or cell phone would display it, if we are looking at a comprehensive security system, but it may.

After it is all set and done and we are watching the trial, the time and way of entry will be of great interest to me.

-Nin

Why would MS call Skinner (verified friend) yesterday when he didn't respond to Skinner's outreach (phone/email) for the past month? Simple. He doesn't like that he isn't controlling Skinner's narrative and yes he is watching these posts. Fits his mode of operating. IMO.

Yankee Echo Sierra !

-Nin

Someone posted that there was a possibility that MS and CWW were in a disagreement. Not likely. CWW was at funeral hugging relatives per AL to a newscaster.

Whenever we needed a computer tech for work, it was usually an emergency, need right away situation. Why use someone out of state, known for meth-lab who charges $200 vs $60-$100, even if you want to make the risky decision to give your friend a second chance at life. Putting your friends needs in front of your wife and family business. There were so many other options. Did he even need a second chance if he was retired and didn't need money. WHY??????? We're there other decisions like this. Reminds me of the roof decision.

I don't find it at all odd that TS called MS from the airport. It's often a long walk from the gate to baggage or parking and it's a way to pass the time. She may not have been calling to say she arrived safely, but maybe to remind MS about something he was supposed to do with the girls, or to ask if he had paid the dog sitter in advance, etc.

I'm curious to know if MS & TS usually texted or called each other when they made it safely somewhere. My husband and I don't. If I had talked to my husband when I arrived at the airport, I wouldn't have called when I got home.

. . . if the killer(s) were waiting inside the garage upon Dr S's arrival, there may have been some kind of struggle prior to getting her inside the house. I that process they may have had close contact with the van (sweat, skin, hair). . . .

Could even have dented the van.

Nin, in the Skinner thread, I think you said you'd met MS prior to the murder. Enough to offer any observations of your own? Sorry if I've missed an earlier post on that subject.

I agree with that theory, NIN.

Also, I recall LE stating there was a lot of evidence left at the scene, so if a fingerprint was located, would it not be run through the CODIS and have received a hit due to both being convicted felons? By chance, do you know if DNA can be matched as well if someone has been convicted? Last, but not least, does anyone know if it is possible to retrieve information from a computer if someone as knowledgeable as WW were to delete data from the hard drive? Thx

CODIS and NDIS compares/ exchanges DNA on file, IAFIS compares/ exchanges fingerprints on file. Yes, they would have run the evidence (Fingerprints, DNA) trough those systems. I am not sure I understand the second question?

Deleting data from a remote location is simple. Erasing date ( the one that was deleted) is a complicated process, because you cannot just wipe it out, you have to overwrite files. Chances are you are going to miss something.
It is much easier to run a disk at the computer in question, not remotely. It would require in depth knowledge no matter. And trained LE personnel is very good at tracing forensics on a computer. I have seen it in person.

-Nin

CODIS and NDIS compares/ exchanges DNA on file, IAFIS compares/ exchanges fingerprints on file. Yes, they would have run the evidence (Fingerprints, DNA) trough those systems. I am not sure I understand the second question?

Deleting data from a remote location is simple. Erasing date ( the one that was deleted) is a complicated process, because you cannot just wipe it out, you have to overwrite files. Chances are you are going to miss something.
It is much easier to run a disk at the computer in question, not remotely. It would require in depth knowledge no matter. And trained LE personnel is very good at tracing forensics on a computer. I have seen it in person.

-Nin

That does answer my question, so thank you.

I imagine any insurance money will be tied up for a very long time.

There is no way the insurance company will pay out the claim until:

-the final death certificate is issued
And
-the insurance company is satisfied that the primary beneficiary is not involved in the insured's death and they complete and return the proper claim forms.

According to Skinner (verified friend of MS), MS kicked CWW out of the home he was renting (CWW renting from MS) due to meth production.

Don't forget there is a second address that appears on both of their backgrounds in Fenton, MO - and the second address (650 S Old HWY 141) is listed as the original address for the Universal Communications Co, LLC that was still in business per Florida records as of April 2015 (see a previous post I made).

By the way? the two Missouri addresses that are both on the history of CWW and MS are two minutes apart per google maps ( https://www.google.com/?gfe_rd=ssl&...+Old+Highway+141+to+330+green+jade+estates+dr ) One address is a house, one address is a condo. So perhaps MS rented to CWW both times and perhaps MS used the 650 S Old Highway address after CWW was no longer affiliated with it and perhaps, perhaps, perhaps......but unlikely. What is more likely is that these two have been in cahoots together since the day they met. IMO

I was a booking/classification Lieutenant and also trained booking officers. When someone is booked it is done on the AFIS system. Whatever record the person being arrested has will show up. Fingerprints are rolled electronically and you will have a 'hit' on those prints. If you have only one print at a scene, that one print is enough to be an identifier. It doesn't even have to be at the point of arrest, it can be when the print is run through the data base looking for the identity of the person of the print. It will be precise as in even stating which finger the print is from. Of course it will happen only if that person has ever been arrested.

MOO

ETA: This is expounding on No it's not's post.

I want to also.
Is it possible that TS found out that WW was stealing money or information from her business and she approached him about it?
He could know that she would be alone that night.
Could he have hired JR?
Grasping at straws
Exactly! I posted pretty much the same sentiments a couple of days ago.

DLG

Warning: Sensitive Discussion

I was thinking that, perhaps, if the neighbors were home at 10:30pm, they may have noticed someone entering the Sievers' home; ie, the ones arrested, prior to the doctor's arrival. Dr. Sievers was expected to meet with her personal trainer at 6:00am Monday morning.

JMHO

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Concept-10-10-Newsletter.html?soid=1106306587781&aid=YLIsNNrQPuo
This link is a note by trainer stating that his appt with TS was for 6:45 pm monday nite
Not 6 am thanks
I think this is a very important piece of info. So he was to meet her at 6:45 monday nite

Skinner (MS-friend-thread) posted that Dr S called MS at 11:30pm from the Ft Myers area.

This is completely opposite to LE asking neighbors, if they had been home between the hours of 10:30pm and 5:00am.

The logical explanation for that time frame would be, that this is the approximate time Dr S arrived home (LE knows which flight she took) and during when the crime occurred.

Also, there are only two flights she could have taken to be home at around 10:30pm, one arrived at shortly after 9pm, the other at shortly after 10pm. The later flight seems the one that would take her home in the time frame suggested by LE.

So at this time I am wondering who called MS from where?? -Nin

It's been awhile since I have checked in, but I'd like to clarify some things. PLEASE REMEMBER I AM UNVERIFIED FAMILY, and at some point when I have far more time for this I will go through that process -- if I can find that link somewhere. So feel free to take what I say with a grain of salt. I haven't had the time to go through all that has been written since I last checked in, but I am sure there has been some wonderful sleuthing going on here. WE are looking for answers as well, but are glad to have spoken to the girls and they are safe.

* We use Westchester County Airport to fly back and forth from FL to CT. It's a smaller airport and more direct. Teresa's plane landed around 11.

* The family vacation was planned WELL in advance -- schedules to coordinate, a house to rent in the country, airplane tickets to book. The death of the step-brother was unexpected and therefore, not part of the original plans.

* Teresa drove herself home in the blue van.

* The TOD has been given to the family. The "shrills" and "arguing" around 5/6ish were not Teresa.

* I DID manage to read Skinner's posts. I would agree with much of what he has to say, sans the alarm. It is true that the family knows what happened with the alarm. Perhaps Mark has passed that info onto Skinner. Unlike Skinner, I believe that that info might not be used for a defense, but may be used by a prosecutor. Suffice it to say, and I will not elaborate, that the alarm was off on Sunday. Neither of the men arrested had to shut it down.

* I think Annie is doing an excellent job under combat conditions as the family spokesperson. (There were some comments here --) She lost her sister AND best friend. It has been extremely hard.

* Yes, we were made privy to the arrests in advance. Despite what appears to be radio silence from the sheriff to the public, we have been kept in the loop.

Perhaps this will help someone solve something. The family is pretty divided about a third suspect. We are all hoping that the girls don't have to go through anything else --

Waiting, in Connecticut, for word of the next arrest --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member