FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinner (MS-friend-thread) posted that Dr S called MS at 11:30pm from the Ft Myers area.

This is completely opposite to LE asking neighbors, if they had been home between the hours of 10:30pm and 5:00am.

The logical explanation for that time frame would be, that this is the approximate time Dr S arrived home (LE knows which flight she took) and during when the crime occurred.

Also, there are only two flights she could have taken to be home at around 10:30pm, one arrived at shortly after 9pm, the other at shortly after 10pm. The later flight seems the one that would take her home in the time frame suggested by LE.

So at this time I am wondering who called MS from where?? -Nin
Perhaps LE asked neighbors if they had been home between 10:30 and 5:00 to open up a window of opportunity. Maybe she got home around 10:30 but didn't call her husband until 11:30. Just guessing.
Did anyone watch this? Jimmy Rodgers’ neighbors speak out JR had a blue van too. Neighbors of TS might have seen the blue van in the driveway and thought it belonged to TS? JMO Someone on the video also said a white cooler with blood stains on it was taken by CSI.

Maybe 1030 is when the alarm system stopped and so that is when they think the perp/s entered.

DLG

Whenever we needed a computer tech for work, it was usually an emergency, need right away situation. Why use someone out of state, known for meth-lab who charges $200 vs $60-$100, even if you want to make the risky decision to give your friend a second chance at life. Putting your friends needs in front of your wife and family business. There were so many other options. Did he even need a second chance if he was retired and didn't need money. WHY??????? We're there other decisions like this. Reminds me of the roof decision.
Those rates you quote are estimates of what he could get or got in the market place. We have no idea how much he charged their practice.

It's been awhile since I have checked in, but I'd like to clarify some things. PLEASE REMEMBER I AM UNVERIFIED FAMILY, and at some point when I have far more time for this I will go through that process -- if I can find that link somewhere. So feel free to take what I say with a grain of salt. I haven't had the time to go through all that has been written since I last checked in, but I am sure there has been some wonderful sleuthing going on here. WE are looking for answers as well, but are glad to have spoken to the girls and they are safe.

* We use Westchester County Airport to fly back and forth from FL to CT. It's a smaller airport and more direct. Teresa's plane landed around 11.

* The family vacation was planned WELL in advance -- schedules to coordinate, a house to rent in the country, airplane tickets to book. The death of the step-brother was unexpected and therefore, not part of the original plans.

* Teresa drove herself home in the blue van.

* The TOD has been given to the family. The "shrills" and "arguing" around 5/6ish were not Teresa.

* I DID manage to read Skinner's posts. I would agree with much of what he has to say, sans the alarm. It is true that the family knows what happened with the alarm. Perhaps Mark has passed that info onto Skinner. Unlike Skinner, I believe that that info might not be used for a defense, but may be used by a prosecutor. Suffice it to say, and I will not elaborate, that the alarm was off on Sunday. Neither of the men arrested had to shut it down.

* I think Annie is doing an excellent job under combat conditions as the family spokesperson. (There were some comments here --) She lost her sister AND best friend. It has been extremely hard.

* Yes, we were made privy to the arrests in advance. Despite what appears to be radio silence from the sheriff to the public, we have been kept in the loop.

Perhaps this will help someone solve something. The family is pretty divided about a third suspect. We are all hoping that the girls don't have to go through anything else --

Waiting, in Connecticut, for word of the next arrest --
Thank you for checking in, Duntulum! Without giving away too much you have clarified a lot for me. Please know that your family continues to be in my thoughts and prayers throughout this whole process!

It's been awhile since I have checked in, but I'd like to clarify some things. PLEASE REMEMBER I AM UNVERIFIED FAMILY, and at some point when I have far more time for this I will go through that process -- if I can find that link somewhere. So feel free to take what I say with a grain of salt. I haven't had the time to go through all that has been written since I last checked in, but I am sure there has been some wonderful sleuthing going on here. WE are looking for answers as well, but are glad to have spoken to the girls and they are safe.

* We use Westchester County Airport to fly back and forth from FL to CT. It's a smaller airport and more direct. Teresa's plane landed around 11.

* The family vacation was planned WELL in advance -- schedules to coordinate, a house to rent in the country, airplane tickets to book. The death of the step-brother was unexpected and therefore, not part of the original plans.

* The TOD has been given to the family. The "shrills" and "arguing" around 5/6ish were not Teresa.

* I DID manage to read Skinner's posts. I would agree with much of what he has to say, sans the alarm. It is true that the family knows what happened with the alarm. Perhaps Mark has passed that info onto Skinner. Unlike Skinner, I believe that that info might not be used for a defense, but may be used by a prosecutor. Suffice it to say, and I will not elaborate, that the alarm was off on Sunday. Neither of the men arrested had to shut it down.

* I think Annie is doing an excellent job under combat conditions as the family spokesperson. (There were some comments here --) She lost her sister AND best friend. It has been extremely hard.

* Yes, we were made privy to the arrests in advance. Despite what appears to be radio silence from the sheriff to the public, we have been kept in the loop.

Perhaps this will help someone solve something. The family is pretty divided about a third suspect. We are all hoping that the girls don't have to go through anything else --

Very helpful post
Saves a great deal of speculation
Thank you

I was a booking/classification Lieutenant and also trained booking officers. When someone is booked it is done on the AFIS system. Whatever record the person being arrested has will show up. Fingerprints are rolled electronically and you will have a 'hit' on those prints. If you have only one print at a scene, that one print is enough to be an identifier. It doesn't even have to be at the point of arrest, it can be when the print is run through the data base looking for the identity of the person of the print. It will be precise as in even stating which finger the print is from. Of course it will happen only if that person has ever been arrested. MOO ETA: This is expounding on No it's not's post.

LaLaw2000
Thx for your LE service, even from those of us who are not in Cal (or Louisiana?). I bet you could tell us some booking stories.
As a long time true crime book reader, I've thought the AFIS was a wonderful LE development that helped solve so many crimes - both fresh & cold cases.

Just as a point of clarification, per info below* AFIS also has prints from ppl in US who have not been arrested, e.g, fed employees, former & current; members of US military, former & current; others.
Also looks like AFIS name has bn changed & technology significantly upgraded.**

* "Not only fingerprints, but corresponding criminal histories; mug shots; scars and tattoo photos; physical characteristics like height, weight, and hair and eye color; and aliases. The system also includes civil fingerprints, mostly of individuals who have served or are serving in the U.S. military or have been or are employed by the federal government. The fingerprints and criminal history information are submitted voluntarily by state, local, and federal law enforcement agencies."
"IAFIS is the largest criminal fingerprint database in the world, housing the fingerprints and criminal histories for more than 70 million subjects in the criminal master file, along with more than 34 million civil prints.....fingerprints from 73,000 known and suspected terrorists processed by the U.S...
." bbm
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/fingerprints_biometrics/iafis/iafis

** "Note: In September 2014, the FBI announced that its Next Generation Identification systemwas at full operational capability and effectively replaced the Bureau’s longstanding fingerprint repository known as the Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System described below." bbm^same link.

Thanks for posting and clearing up a lot, Duntulum.

My prints are in the AFIS system also, al66pine. I was mainly addressing the criminal aspect. Thanks!

I agree with that theory, NIN.

Also, I recall LE stating there was a lot of evidence left at the scene, so if a fingerprint was located, would it not be run through the CODIS and have received a hit due to both being convicted felons? By chance, do you know if DNA can be matched as well if someone has been convicted? Last, but not least, does anyone know if it is possible to retrieve information from a computer if someone as knowledgeable as WW were to delete data from the hard drive? Thx

Yeah Im sure WW had DBAN,,...or knew that he needed to overwrite any deleted files

She came home early to meet patients the followng Monday!!!

Well let me ask u this because I don't know.
Was she supposed to come home with Husband and children and changed her plans or was this the plan from the get go?

Well let me ask u this because I don't know.
Was she supposed to come home with Husband and children and changed her plans or was this the plan from the get go?

I am more interested in knowing that now after Duntulum's post

" The family vacation was planned WELL in advance -- schedules to coordinate, a house to rent in the country, airplane tickets to book. The death of the step-brother was unexpected and therefore, not part of the original plans."

Duntulum, thank you for providing additional valuable information and for considering becoming a verified family member here on WS. Cautiousness and consideration is and will be of utmost importance, when publicly posting here. I am certain you know.

We will continue posting on WS before, while and after any additional official updates are being added from LE. Dr Teresa Sievers has done so much for our local community, this is the least we can do for her now.

Our prayers to you and the family are on the way. The children remain in a special place in our hearts.

-Nin

So we now know that TS 's flight arrived shortly after eleven so we can stop speculating on a ten PM flight
Though we don't know time of death, we do know it was not related to the argument or shrill, but earlier.

Again I thank you for this information
and also for sharing what you can.

The van is what I keep coming back to. Why was LE checking camera footage for the van between the airport and house. I can't find where I read this - it may have been Nancy Grace. Did the family travel to the airport together in the van on the way out to CT? Was the plan for TS to take a cab home Sunday night and leave the van for MS and the kids? Did CWW and JR drive from MO to the airport and pick up the van and drive it right into the garage while TS slept? She may have heard the garage door open and gotten out of bed but they would have been in the house already. Maybe even drugged the dogs who may have known CWW and not barked at him.

Could the dogs have been the clue in why CWW and MS look so much alike? Do dogs recognize people based off scent or looks? Now you have me thinking. They did test the dogs so maybe CWW was there to keep the dogs calm? Either b/c they knew him or B they thought he was their owner???

DUNTULUM Annie and your entire family are all doing a extraordinary job during this time of horrible stress. God has all of you in his arms. We are very sorry for your loss. Thanks for allowing us to hear from you.

Could the dogs have been the clue in why CWW and MS look so much alike? Do dogs recognize people based off scent or looks? Now you have me thinking. They did test the dogs so maybe CWW was there to keep the dogs calm? Either b/c they knew him or B they thought he was their owner???

Dogs would know. Scent is very important.

You could be covered from head to toe and a dog would still be able to recognize your scent, IMO, even not being able to see you.

Skinner posted that WW had fibromyalgia. I have to wonder if he had any prescriptions filled under TS's DEA#.

"Before news of Rodger’s alleged involvement in Sievers’ murder reached the trailer park, [neighbor] Coleman says Rodgers was fairly well liked.“He seemed like a pretty sweet guy, you know always had barbecues at his house and had friends over, never really threatened me or my kids but after hearing that, it’s a relief to know that he’s gone.” bbm
http://www.winknews.com/2015/08/31/jimmy-rodgers-neighbors-speak-out/ Aug 31

The local 'good neighbor' standard there is 'not really threatening' others? Okay.

Something I found interesting was that Skinner mentioned CWW was paid very well in his career, apparently so well that he "retired" early because he'd put away some of his earnings. (See post #135 in Skinner's thread). For me, it's hard to reconcile this with the trailer home he apparently lived in in rural MO. I saw a shot of it on one of the news videos and it doesn't look like the home of someone who was successful financially. IMO

I think ww was living in jefferson county mo and it was one of the top counties in the country for meth labs a few years ago. It may still be but idk. That's the best reason I can come up with for someone living there that has money. Imo, this case hinges on drugs.

Greetings, Duntulum.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences for your, and Teresa's loved ones', loss of her company here on earth. The event has saddened many hearts on this forum.

Below is the link that you need for becoming a Verified Family Member. Also, I alerted your post to the Mod of this Forum so that you will be invited to join us as a verified family member of the dearly departed Dr. Teresa Sievers.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?191641-Professional-Posters-amp-Verified-Insiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member