FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let me ask u this because I don't know.
Was she supposed to come home with Husband and children and changed her plans or was this the plan from the get go?

It was always the plan to have them stay behind so that the girls could enjoy time with their grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins. It was the beginning of summer vacation. On Teresa's side of the family, we are all up here.

Could the dogs have been the clue in why CWW and MS look so much alike? Do dogs recognize people based off scent or looks? Now you have me thinking. They did test the dogs so maybe CWW was there to keep the dogs calm? Either b/c they knew him or B they thought he was their owner???

Would the dog be in a kennel or boarded somewhere?
They planned a vacation.

Duntulum, thank you so much for sharing what you could with us. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Duntulum,
Thank you for clarifying all that you have. My thoughts, prayers & condolences are with you & your family. TS sounds like an absolutely amazing & fabulous person.

Duntulum My sincere condolences for the loss of your loved one. Its a relief to hear that the girls are fine. Would you know or be able to even comment about what Annie said? "Teresa spoke the truth. Some people don't like the truth." We are all waiting for the arrests to wrap up so justice can begin for Teresa.

Greetings, Duntulum.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences for your, and Teresa's loved ones', loss of her company here on earth. The event has saddened many hearts on this forum.

Below is the link that you need for becoming a Verified Family Member. Also, I alerted your post to the Mod of this Forum so that you will be invited to join us as a verified family member of the dearly departed Dr. Teresa Sievers.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?191641-Professional-Posters-amp-Verified-Insiders

THANKS. I just contacted them.

Why would MS call Skinner (verified friend) yesterday when he didn't respond to Skinner's outreach (phone/email) for the past month? Simple. He doesn't like that he isn't controlling Skinner's narrative and yes he is watching these posts. Fits his mode of operating. IMO.

He's definitely viewing the thread, it really surprised me... Why would
he call Skinner? maybe to explain, defend and reinforce his character to him? It disturbs me.

You could be covered from head to toe and a dog would still be able to recognize your scent, IMO, even not being able to see you.

Dogs can't even see that well, anyway. They way more rely on scent. (My doggie has some sight issues!)

I am relieved beyond belief to learn from the unverified family member ( Duntulum) that the family is being kept informed.

The garage door being off on Sunday is a big clue, i think. Also, that the shrill and arguing between 5 and 6 were not Teresa confirms what I thought. What the heck is a shrill anyway?. This narrows the timeline to sometime after 1130-to, I don't know 4Am? To me, 12-2 am seem the likely times. I dont think anyone was lingering there. IMO, there was no robbery. This was hate and rage. My list of possible perps to yet be arrested is short. The word that has me stumped is "complicated". But maybe the complicated part is over and the dots can be connected easily now especially if one of the alleged perps already in custody, sings. MOO

Losing a parent at the ages of 9 and 11 is life defining and life altering. Add to that a horrific manner of death. I wish all involved some peace.

Could the dogs have been the clue in why CWW and MS look so much alike? Do dogs recognize people based off scent or looks? Now you have me thinking. They did test the dogs so maybe CWW was there to keep the dogs calm? Either b/c they knew him or B they thought he was their owner???

Which begs the question that I don't recall seeing asked on the threads, as I understand the dogs were at home.

Who was dog sitting?

A young person or a neighbor or a hired agency or a co-worker?

That person would need to have a key and the code for the security system, and would have been to the house on Sunday and know when Teresa was coming home... would they not?

And if that person learned that she was not at work/home, would that person then immediately go to the house to ensure the dogs were ok?

Something I found interesting was that Skinner mentioned CWW was paid very well in his career, apparently so well that he "retired" early because he'd put away some of his earnings. (See post #135 in Skinner's thread). For me, it's hard to reconcile this with the trailer home he apparently lived in in rural MO. I saw a shot of it on one of the news videos and it doesn't look like the home of someone who was successful financially. IMO

I agree, my opinion is that CWW was retired from a mainstream job and was earning his money through illegal enterprises. :moo:

I am relieved beyond belief to learn from the unverified family member ( Duntulum) that the family is being kept informed.

The garage door being off on Sunday is a big clue, i think. Also, that the shrill and arguing between 5 and 6 were not Teresa confirms what I thought. What the heck is a shrill anyway?. This narrows the timeline to sometime after 1130-to, I don't know 4Am? To me, 12-2 am seem the likely times. I dont think anyone was lingering there. IMO, there was no robbery. This was hate and rage. My list of possible perps to yet be arrested is short. The word that has me stumped is "complicated". But maybe the complicated part is over and the dots can be connected easily now especially if one of the alleged perps already in custody, sings. MOO

Losing a parent at the ages of 9 and 11 is life defining and life altering. Add to that a horrific manner of death. I wish all involved some peace.

BBM The only thing that I could come up with is a loud parrot or another kind of bird. Or, the person who reported the "shrill" might have used the wrong term, maybe English is a secondary language to the person?

Skinner (MS-friend-thread) posted that Dr S called MS at 11:30pm from the Ft Myers area.

This is completely opposite to LE asking neighbors, if they had been home between the hours of 10:30pm and 5:00am.

The logical explanation for that time frame would be, that this is the approximate time Dr S arrived home (LE knows which flight she took) and during when the crime occurred.

Also, there are only two flights she could have taken to be home at around 10:30pm, one arrived at shortly after 9pm, the other at shortly after 10pm. The later flight seems the one that would take her home in the time frame suggested by LE.

So at this time I am wondering who called MS from where?? -Nin
10:30 could be when they suspect Jr arrived.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It was always the plan to have them stay behind so that the girls could enjoy time with their grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins. It was the beginning of summer vacation. On Teresa's side of the family, we are all up here.
This is my first post. Dr. Sievers was my doctor and mentor for several years. She is responsible for me feeling whole again, and there are no words to express my reverence and gratitude for her. She was brilliant and filled with love. I want and demand justice for her. I'd walk to the moon and back if that would bring her back. She loved her girls and was so proud of them! And her sister AL was her rock! Dr. Sievers was about love and empowering me to be the best I could be. She believed in me.

To to clear up a few things I've read: she did not process health insurance. I paid with credit card at each visit. Everything was on the computer. If I handed her a list, she typed it into the computer and handed me my list back. She was very fast and proficient on the computer. My visits were usually 60 minutes. She was very generous with her time and never rushed our visit. Her nurse, SH, was/is the best. They have both hugged me at every visit, prayed with me, called to check on me. This was not your run of the mill Doctors office experience. Dr. Sievers wanted me to be whole: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

I pray for justice for her. She deserves justice. Her family, friends, and patients deserve justice.

Skinner posted that WW had fibromyalgia. I have to wonder if he had any prescriptions filled under TS's DEA#.

Hmmm... Interesting, a lot of people get addicted to pain medication with fibromyalgia, I smell OxyContin?

With it now being confirmed the alarm had not been engaged on Sunday when TS returned, IMO it probably had never been engaged at all throughout the trip then since disengaging it remotely during the trip would have been obvious. So, forgetting to man the alarm is yet another coincidence in a series of them on the one night TS was planned to be in the home alone.

It's been awhile since I have checked in, but I'd like to clarify some things. PLEASE REMEMBER I AM UNVERIFIED FAMILY, and at some point when I have far more time for this I will go through that process -- if I can find that link somewhere. So feel free to take what I say with a grain of salt. I haven't had the time to go through all that has been written since I last checked in, but I am sure there has been some wonderful sleuthing going on here. WE are looking for answers as well, but are glad to have spoken to the girls and they are safe.

* We use Westchester County Airport to fly back and forth from FL to CT. It's a smaller airport and more direct. Teresa's plane landed around 11.

* The family vacation was planned WELL in advance -- schedules to coordinate, a house to rent in the country, airplane tickets to book. The death of the step-brother was unexpected and therefore, not part of the original plans.

* Teresa drove herself home in the blue van.

* The TOD has been given to the family. The "shrills" and "arguing" around 5/6ish were not Teresa.

* I DID manage to read Skinner's posts. I would agree with much of what he has to say, sans the alarm. It is true that the family knows what happened with the alarm. Perhaps Mark has passed that info onto Skinner. Unlike Skinner, I believe that that info might not be used for a defense, but may be used by a prosecutor. Suffice it to say, and I will not elaborate, that the alarm was off on Sunday. Neither of the men arrested had to shut it down.

* I think Annie is doing an excellent job under combat conditions as the family spokesperson. (There were some comments here --) She lost her sister AND best friend. It has been extremely hard.

* Yes, we were made privy to the arrests in advance. Despite what appears to be radio silence from the sheriff to the public, we have been kept in the loop.

Perhaps this will help someone solve something. The family is pretty divided about a third suspect. We are all hoping that the girls don't have to go through anything else --

Waiting, in Connecticut, for word of the next arrest --

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with some very critical information. Our hearts go out to the family members and friends of Teresa. I think we all hope that any additional arrests will not include MS, but that all associated with this horrendous crime will be punished. Again, thank you for sharing with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects