FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM The only thing that I could come up with is a loud parrot or another kind of bird. Or, the person who reported the "shrill" might have used the wrong term, maybe English is a secondary language to the person?

It's in the dictionary as a noun, just meaning a shrill sound, but isn't used much. It may be more common in some parts of the country. As a noun, it sounds (ironically) like a word you'd find in an Appalachian murder ballad, a usage that might trace back to old English.

Good catch! That is quite interesting. Now they could have even exchanged the vans at the airport! Simple.

Also, at marker.41 they say a LCSO member ("source") confirmed Dr S was indeed bludgeoned to death with a hammer.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/08/31/jimmy-rodgers-neighbors-speak-out/

-Nin

Right, MSM reports "source" from LCSO said bludgeoned with a hammer. Always a "source" but just like neighbors saying LE told them day 1 the weapon was a hammer---sounds like inappropriately leaked info not officially stated by LSCO. JMO but I feel this is true (hope I'm wrong though, horrible).

Hmmm... Interesting, a lot of people get addicted to pain medication with fibromyalgia, I smell OxyContin?
IMO holistic doctors seek other means to heal their patients. They arent big on prescribing drugs. They promote healthy lifestyle, proper diet, exercise, massage treatments, yoga, etc.

DLG

With it now being confirmed the alarm had not been engaged on Sunday when TS returned, IMO it probably had never been engaged at all throughout the trip then since disengaging it remotely during the trip would have been obvious. So, forgetting to man the alarm is yet another coincidence in a series of them on the one night TS was planned to be in the home alone.

Unless they had someone come to feed the dog get the mail water the plants!

Hmmm... Interesting, a lot of people get addicted to pain medication with fibromyalgia, I smell OxyContin?
Yeah. I knew a couple people that went to pain clinics here during the heyday of the pill mill explosion in SW Florida..one went for an old back injury and two went for fibromyalgia....there are some docs that even question if fibromyalgia is real....its often just unexplained muscular pain....sounds fishy. <modsnip>

Unless they had someone come to feed the dog get the mail water the plants!

I'd guess if someone was coming to feed the dogs, which have not been confirmed to have been there, I'd assume they would have been given instruction to engage/disengage the alarm. So, again, coincidence nonetheless when you have two men traveling from MO with clear intent to do harm jumpsuit and all.

Plus someone said the dogs were still in the house. With it now confirmed that MS and the children are not living there, I wonder who is taking care of the dogs now

With it now being confirmed the alarm had not been engaged on Sunday when TS returned, IMO it probably had never been engaged at all throughout the trip then since disengaging it remotely during the trip would have been obvious. So, forgetting to man the alarm is yet another coincidence in a series of them on the one night TS was planned to be in the home alone.
Yes. Perhaps (IMO) it was the responsibility of the dog sitter to reset alarm on Sunday, or it wasn't set at all, like you say, so the pet sitter could go in and out more easily. Again just IMO.

DLG

Yeah. I knew a couple people that went to pain clinics here during the heyday of the pill mill explosion in SW Florida..one went for an old back injury and two went for fibromyalgia....there are some docs that even question if fibromyalgia is real....its often just unexplained muscular pain....sounds fishy. <modsnip>
JMO, but I doubt a holistic doctor would prescribe any kind of pain killer.

DLG

Plus someone said the dogs were still in the house. With it now confirmed that MS and the children are not living there, I wonder who is taking care of the dogs now

True but it hasn't been confirmed dogs were there when it occurred

I wasn't talking about TS prescribing them but a competitor that gave the scripts to WW..allowing a lucrative business of selling them in MO and giving him control over WW by enabling his possible addiction

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes. Perhaps (IMO) it was the responsibility of the dog sitter to reset alarm on Sunday, or it wasn't set at all, like you say, so the pet sitter could go in and out more easily. Again just IMO.

DLG

Possibly, but if it was left unset for the dog caretaker there would not have been so much focus by LE, the security company, and MS along with family on the alarm testing it in the days after

I read somewhere (news report) that MS still goes to the house each day to feed the dogs. Apparently the dogs are still staying at the house.

DLG

Possibly, but if it was left unset for the dog caretaker there would not have been so much focus by LE, the security company, and MS along with family on the alarm testing it in the days after
True!

DLG

Duntulum, we are so very sorry for your loss and appreciate all of the information you have shared which cleared up many issues. Our thoughts and prayers are with the entire family. May God bring you comfort.

Can you speak to the relationship between Mark and Teresa? Neighbors have reportedly heard arguing. In your opinion (if you are comfortable sharing) was this just normal relational difficulty between spouses, or was there more to it?

It was not confirmed but it was reported early on that the dogs were there and that a dog sitter was caring for the dogs. Could have been NG so not sure how reliable that is, but she did get much of her info. from WINK reporters at the scene.

Right, MSM reports "source" from LCSO said bludgeoned with a hammer. Always a "source" but just like neighbors saying LE told them day 1 the weapon was a hammer---sounds like inappropriately leaked info not officially stated by LSCO. JMO but I feel this is true (hope I'm wrong though, horrible).

Hammer? Or other bashing/crushing weapon? It seems like substantial bludgeoning to TS - - based on Skinner&#8217;s post #65 on the &#8216;other &#8216; thread&#8230;.

Posted by Skinner on Thread: *Mark Sievers Verified Friend*
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...murdered-in-home-6-29&p=12030150#post12030150
"The doctor friend who found her (I do not know what time of morning or early afternoon), threw up, if I recall correctly, at the near impossibility of recognition of TS when he saw her."

I've been thinking about the following post by Skinner (#61 on friend of MS thread). It has me considering the possibility that CWW has some serious attachment issues concerning MS. Perhaps he did not want to "share" MS with someone else and the more important the person was to MS the more jealous he became. Also, Skinner has mentioned that CWW was the type to be vengeful and take things in his own hands. Perhaps he became angered when he thought his best friend had been hurt or was not being treated fairly. jmho moo

"The guy could never stop speaking wonderful things about TS in the 10 or 11 years of their marriage. He was so proud of her and I had to ask him to change the subject sometimes over the past 10 years, because he was so proud of her and always boasting about her. He was excited about what she was doing,[/B] which by the way, was the exact type of work one of his blood sister's had done (homeopathic care? Am I calling it right?) but many more years before TS. And you may not know it, but that sister died down there in Florida six years ago, and MS told me he always suspected something odd about it because she was in perfect health, but seemed to die of something "natural" while alone in her bathroom. She had recently broken up with her lover, I think. I don't recall the details."

It was not confirmed but it was reported early on that the dogs were there and that a dog sitter was caring for the dogs. Could have been NG so not sure how reliable that is, but she did get much of her info. from WINK reporters at the scene.

I take anything NG confirms with a grain of salt, but it's possible the dogs were there and she's accurate and if that's the case it is possible the sitter neglected to reset the alarm and its an unfortunate coincidence rather than a nefarious one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member