FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... Interesting, a lot of people get addicted to pain medication with fibromyalgia, I smell OxyContin?

Heroin is cheaper and selling a big volume could make a lot of money quickly with somewhat less risk than pushing pills. At least here in Tennessee.

I would just like to clarify what I know as a fact regarding background checks, drug testing, fingerprinting, credit scores, medical clearance & malpractice insurance for healthcare workers:
Here in a very well known east coast, south FL County.....all of the above testing & background checks go on routinely for HHA's, CNA's, CMA's, LPN's, RN's, OTA's, PTA's, Dental Assistants, LCSW's, LMHC's, CAP's, NP's & PA's, etc
All licenses, certificates, & CEU's plus 3 references (& interviews plus often times specific skills testing is conducted before hiring). Heck, I even had one LMHC tell me that a substance abuse employer wanted drug (pee in a cup) testing done once per week while employed by them! Employers here expect all healthcare workers to provide a well-written resume & expect a panel-type of rigorous interview.

Fact.

Now who wouldn't get thoroughly checked out? The answer is anyone that doesn't need to hold a certificate, licensure, &/or malpractice insurance. So that may include coders/billers, IT tech support, payroll services, front desk admins, schedulers, personal companions, reiki or assorted yoga instructors, etc.

So is that a loophole for ne'er-do-wells to enter into a practice or agency leaving a practice vulnerable? Yes, probably in that arena.

I doubt things would be that much different in Bonita Springs, FL for licensed or certified healthcare workers unless it's for a little mom & pop shop, so to speak.

Moo

Just trying to think "glass half full" for the sake of the children and trying to think of a scenario whereby MS is not involved.
The murder was made to look like the typical husband hires a hit man to get rid of his wife. The fact that WW was his best friend makes it "appear" pretty likely that MS hired him to arrange the job.
What if...he is completely innocent but with the recent developments, he has connected the dots and now knows who the others involved could be. This could put his life and the girls lives in jeopardy.
Perhaps he was in the office on the day of the arrest announcements picking up some items before going into protective custody?
The more guilty MS looks, the more likely that the remaining actual perpetrators will think they are getting away with it and could potentially slip up.
LE doesn't want to officially clear MS because this will put the guilty ones on notice and they may go underground.
If this is the case, it would explain why MS is completely silent on the whole situation.

I agree and said the same thing.

Post 42 in the beginning of this case, mentioned from Plumeria that NG said it was a hammer death. That was way before we even heard of Jimmy Rodgers aka "Hammer": * I did check the transcript quickly, but didn't find that word so it may have been one of her "bombshell tonight" comments to watch the show that night. I didn't see it however.

post reply 42:
Featured on NG again tonight. Murder weapon was a hammer! Reported that a beige vehicle was parked extremely close to the garage doors at 9am Monday but police did not get to the home until 9:45am which by that time the vehicle was gone.

Sorry if this is old news but I didn't see all of NG last night

Here it is:

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1508/20/ng.01.html

Straight out, joining me on the scene is investigative reporter, Nicole Partin.

Nicole, what is the latest?

[20:50:10] NICOLE PARTIN, INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER: Police are being very tightlipped about the investigation and have not released very much new

information. We do know, however that a hammer has been named as the murder weapon, and we also know that no robbery or rape has been confirmed.

GRACE: So the hammer, as the murder weapon, likely because the hammer`s either found or because of the nature of the wounds to Dr. Sievers. Now

I`m hearing no rape. No robbery. What about the car, Nicole?

Just trying to think "glass half full" for the sake of the children and trying to think of a scenario whereby MS is not involved.
The murder was made to look like the typical husband hires a hit man to get rid of his wife. The fact that WW was his best friend makes it "appear" pretty likely that MS hired him to arrange the job.
What if...he is completely innocent but with the recent developments, he has connected the dots and now knows who the others involved could be. This could put his life and the girls lives in jeopardy.
Perhaps he was in the office on the day of the arrest announcements picking up some items before going into protective custody?
The more guilty MS looks, the more likely that the remaining actual perpetrators will think they are getting away with it and could potentially slip up.
LE doesn't want to officially clear MS because this will put the guilty ones on notice and they may go underground.
If this is the case, it would explain why MS is completely silent on the whole situation.

I agree,if this is true,why he would not talk to media but hasn't it been said that he has not talked to family either. That is what I find disturbing.

Heroin is cheaper and selling a big volume could make a lot of money quickly with somewhat less risk than pushing pills. At least here in Tennessee.

Yes, from what I read, that's why the heroin epidemic is so bad, even among middle and upper class kids. A nephew of mine got caught up in it.

With regard to CWW, would a meth-head really want oxycontin or heroin?

IMO, even a meth head would take anything he/she could get. They do get that desperate. Meth is cheaper though.

*May depend on supply and demand.

I believe, as of the day after the arrests, he had not spoken to family. Perhaps he has since. Maybe it took him some time to come to terms with the fact that his best friend from childhood could have had something to do with killing his wife. Not only would he be devastated but also embarrassed!

official report is the following:

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...odgers-curtis-wayne-wright-missouri/71478592/

But we seem to have heard about the 27 times with a hammer BEFORE discovering the FB on this murder didn't we? :thinking:

I suppose IF it was just a rumor, there should have been a caveat made too, to that effect. Will need to go back to see where and when it started.

The murder weapon has NEVER been confirmed by LCSO.

The 27 times posts were Thursday night, some WSthers said they saw it on NBC but that the LCSO gave them the info. I could never find it and look for a couple hours.

It doesn't seem possible that T & MS would even associate with CWW.

IIRC, the family has spoken to the girls, so it is probable they have also spoken to MS. This is as per the unverified family member this afternoon on this thread.

I read somewhere that you can get heroin cheaper than a six pack of beer.

IIRC, the family has spoken to the girls, so it is probable they have also spoken to MS. This is as per the unverified family member this afternoon on this thread.

t has been confirmed by Dr. Siever's sister that Mark has not contacted her since the arrest of his close friend that is charged with murdering her sister.

Post #2--thread#6

Main points from interview. 1) Nothing TS did brought the crime about and NO criminal activity on her part 2. CWW and JR like brothers, very close. 3. Swat team raid on CWW house 2 weeks ago. 4. Investigation no where near over. 5. Huge volume of evidence which had to be processed at 2 labs

Do you have a link for this interview? Thank you!!

Yes, from what I read, that's why the heroin epidemic is so bad, even among middle and upper class kids. A nephew of mine got caught up in it.

With regard to CWW, would a meth-head really want oxycontin or heroin?

Certainly not defending the guy, but I don't remember where it was said that CWW was a meth-head or addicted to any drugs? Was that anywhere? I could have forgotten. All of the photos we have seen of him most certainly do not look like a meth-head. Has anyone ever looked at before and after photos of meth addicts?

I was following another very long forum here last year where the accused killer (who thought himself very smart and shrewd) had previous convictions for meth-production, like CWW. He was not addicted to anything, just an intelligent scientist with a sick mind and no conscience who saw a way to make easy money. He also killed in a most sickening, brutal way.

And most of the time, opiates nor narcotic pain killers do anything at all to relieve pain associated with fibromyalgia (I know, I have it). That is why patients typically are prescribed anti-seizure or epilepsy drugs like Lyrica or gabapentin as they work on nerve receptors.

CWW may very well have been addicted to something but I don't think his medical condition or his meth production conviction means that is the case. If anything, the only piece of 'circumstances' that would make me question if he had a problem like that would be his living quarters compared to his supposed success in business. But there are a lot of other ways to blow all your money...

t has been confirmed by Dr. Siever's sister that Mark has not contacted her since the arrest of his close friend that is charged with murdering her sister.

Post #2--thread#6

We are on pretty much on the same page regarding this crime, but just to play "devil's advocate": what if MS is not involved, but is putting pieces together that are causing him to distrust someone in his inner circle". It may seem unlikely, but we can hold out hope that he is protecting the best interests of his children. What makes me consider this possibility is that it seems like, with the known connection between CCW and MS, a 3rd arrest should have been quick. So maybe they're tying up other loose ends. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken