FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are on pretty much on the same page regarding this crime, but just to play "devil's advocate": what if MS is not involved, but is putting pieces together that are causing him to distrust someone in his inner circle". It may seem unlikely, but we can hold out hope that he is protecting the best interests of his children. What makes me consider this possibility is that it seems like, with the known connection between CCW and MS, a 3rd arrest should have been quick. So maybe they're tying up other loose ends. :moo:

Believe me,for the sake of the children and just in general as a husband I hope and pray MS is innocent. If he is distrustful of someone in his inner circle,and I can certainly understand that,with his close friend now implicated, he would be,I still do not understand how he would not talk to his sister-in-law,who along with him,was the closest person to TS on earth. JMO

Certainly not defending the guy, but I don't remember where it was said that CWW was a meth-head or addicted to any drugs? Was that anywhere? I could have forgotten. All of the photos we have seen of him most certainly do not look like a meth-head. Has anyone ever looked at before and after photos of meth addicts?

I was following another very long forum here last year where the accused killer (who thought himself very smart and shrewd) had previous convictions for meth-production, like CWW. He was not addicted to anything, just an intelligent scientist with a sick mind and no conscience who saw a way to make easy money. He also killed in a most sickening, brutal way.

And most of the time, opiates nor narcotic pain killers do anything at all to relieve pain associated with fibromyalgia (I know, I have it). That is why patients typically are prescribed anti-seizure or epilepsy drugs like Lyrica or gabapentin as they work on nerve receptors.

CWW may very well have been addicted to something but I don't think his medical condition or his meth production conviction means that is the case. If anything, the only piece of 'circumstances' that would make me question if he had a problem like that would be his living quarters compared to his supposed success in business. But there are a lot of other ways to blow all your money...

^^^^^ In fact the most successful narcotics dealers avoid using. Their miserable existence depends upon having a clear head while expounding on the virtues of their product to customers. They are the "usee" not the "user". If that is the case with CWW it certainly speaks to his character. He profits from the suffering of others. jmho

NG covering case tonight. I'm on the east coast and it is just begining now.

Maybe, he has felt that the family blamed him in some way and thought he was involved. With the arrest of his best friend, he looks even more guilty...this makes him look worse in their eyes and he just doesn't know how to approach them. Just a supposition on my part imho.

Believe me,for the sake of the children and just in general as a husband I hope and pray MS is innocent. If he is distrustful of someone in his inner circle,and I can certainly understand that,with his close friend now implicated, he would be,I still do not understand how he would not talk to his sister-in-law,who along with him,was the closest person to TS on earth. JMO

I am being intentionally vague, but what if he distrusts someone who is close to his SIL? jmoo

This is my first post, so forgive me if I am over-stepping a boundary by saying this:
1) There was earlier mention on this thread that the GF of JR alluded to "killings" (plural).
2) The step-brother's death was unexpected. (According to unverified family member of TS.)
3. His death/funeral provided an opportunity for TS to be home alone.
4. LE referred to "twists, turns," etc.
Could it be possible that the step-brother's death was intentional, connected??

From the link...

Neighbors say about two weeks after Sievers was found dead in Bonita Springs, a SWAT team raided Wright’s trailer 1,200 miles away.

Only two weeks after the murder... so LE were on him pretty much from the beginning.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

My mistake...I thought I heard the report state LE was onto them 2 weeks after the murder, but posted as 2 weeks ago. Thanks for the correction.

Neighbors say about two weeks after Sievers was found dead in Bonita Springs, a SWAT team raided Wright’s trailer 1,200 miles away.

When will we get to see that probable cause document that let them search CWW's house just 2 weeks after the murder? And what they found/investigated in FL allowed them to get another search warrant for JR house. Interesting.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...odgers-curtis-wayne-wright-missouri/71478592/

most interesting part to me JMO:

In spite of the long weeks away from home and the agency's dozen personnel working in shifts, he said: "We can't rule anything out, the way it has unfolded and the way it has started to mushroom in the last 10 days, I couldn't rule anything out, I can't rule out more arrests, more travel for our people." (underlining is mine)

How do we know he hasn't?

How do we know he hasn't?

t has been confirmed by Dr. Siever's sister that Mark has not contacted her since the arrest of his close friend that is charged with murdering her sister.

Post #2--thread#6

and there will be multitudes of people that can attest to the interactions between MS and CWW at Dr S funeral. when and how was he notified by MS of the crime so that he was able to scoot back down to FLA so quickly. where did CWW stay during that visit? and was there a plethora of phone calls back to Miss to his "other brother" during this time? yes i do believe the police chief when he says there is connectivity and intricacies.

t has been confirmed by Dr. Siever's sister that Mark has not contacted her since the arrest of his close friend that is charged with murdering her sister.

Post #2--thread#6

Yes, but wasn't this said within 12 hours of the arrest of WW? Things could have changed, no?

the dogs being left in the home would be a good excuse for the alarm to be off during the entire trip. What Im curious about is whether they usually left the dogs in the home while away. when i set my alarm i do not even enter until i hear it beep--there fore i know it is still on. if it didnt beep no way would i enter. it seems Dr S didnt even have that little bit of security that night.

. . . CWW may very well have been addicted to something but I don't think his medical condition or his meth production conviction means that is the case. . . .

Good points. And I think there's some confusion, as the supposed meth production arrest may have been adjudicated as meth possession.

After reading the state statute, I'm really interested to find out on what grounds CWW is fighting his extradition. He's not going to win (IMO), but I want to know why he's doing it. Unless it's just a ploy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave