FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a patient of Dr. Sievers for many years. I have nothing but reverence and love for her and am shocked and heartbroken about her murder. Dr. Sievers was dedicated to making her patients whole again; physically, emotionally, and spiritually. When she was with me, she gave me 100% of her wisdom and love. She hugged me and held my hands and prayed with me. What doctor does that? She completely turned my health around - and 95% of the prescriptions she gave me were plant based supplements. Obviously, they worked. She was brilliant.

I have nothing but reverence for her nurse SH and SH's husband who worked there for several years. I would put my life in their hands with full confidence.

I've met AL - Dr. Siever's sister and heard Dr. talk about how much love they shared. I can't imagine the grief AL is going through. There is NO reason to ever criticize her. She deserves only our love and empathy.

I dont know LS, but have been around her twice in social settings. I've read much criticism about the ******** account that LS set up. The day after I found out that Dr. Sievers was murdered, I opened a local bank account for donations to support her family. Why did I do this? First, I felt so shocked and helpless and just needed to do something to help. I knew that if anything had happened to me, Dr. Sievers would be first in line to support my family. Secondly, Dr. Sievers was the sole breadwinner for her family. The last thing I wanted her husband and girls to worry about was money. So, I can totally understand why LS set up the account. I did the same thing.

In the office, everything was on computer - everything. If I handed Dr. Sievers a list, she would type in the information and return my note. She was very proficient on the computer.

There were no narcotics, and I could never imagine Dr. Sievers prescribing them. During my first visit years ago, I complained of chronic pain - she said let's find out why you have pain and eliminate it. And, she did.

The office did NOT accept health insurance or process claims. I paid by credit card. My visits were about 60 minutes, and she charged me $100. She was very generous with her time and wisdom. I seriously doubt they handled much if any cash.

Dr. Sievers was small in stature, but she was very strong. It is very uncomfortable for me to see "victim" and Dr. Sievers in the same sentence. She taught me to never be anybody's victim (emotionally).

As for what Mark has or has not done since her murder, I can only say that I won't judge a man who has lost the love of his life in such a brutal way. My grief is unbearable; I can't imagine what her family is going through. Her girls are precious and deserve privacy as they grieve. The eulogy from her daughter brought me to uncontrollable tears. The news media here is stalking anyone who will go on camera. I've been approached and declined. The girls deserve to be safe and shielded from the media. They are just children. Their lives have been turned upside down.

I have confidence in the LCSO. If there are more guilty parties, they will be arrested. We all demand justice for Dr. Sievers. I would crawl to the moon and back if it would bring her back.

I agree. I am not sure how much more complicated this gets. The connectivity has been explained. This is not your average on the spot homicide. There is connectivity. I think this is almost finished.

So MS has not been in contact with his wife's sister at all?

“The surface hasn’t even been scratched yet,” Scott said. “A lot of people have heard different things, different people have said different things, but at the end of the day, few if any know what we know about the case.”

To me,that's the most telling statement he made

Too bad he doesn't read here..

-Nin:seeya:

He wasn't paid beforehand, was he? They bought the van after the weekend of the 27th.

Attempts to reach Mark Sievers on Monday were unsuccessful. When asked if he was cooperating with the investigation, the sheriff said, “I’m not going to speak to that. It’s probably better left unsaid in terms of who’s cooperating and who’s not.”

The sheriff made clear that what’s been reported about the case is a small fraction of what investigators have learned.

“The surface hasn’t even been scratched yet,” Scott said. “A lot of people have heard different things, different people have said different things, but at the end of the day, few if any know what we know about the case.”

In this article Sheriff seems to confirm both JW and CWW at the scene, and "Scott said investigators had collected evidence between Missouri and Florida, saying the case involves places across the country/B]."

BBM The only thing that I could come up with is a loud parrot or another kind of bird. Or, the person who reported the "shrill" might have used the wrong term, maybe English is a secondary language to the person?

Shrill is normally used as an adjective. (She has a "shrill" voice.) Maybe it's a colloquial thing. My mom has used the term often, so it didn't throw me.

Dr. Teresa Sievers' sister asks for support while waiting.for next dot to be connected in her murder
http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Dr-Teresa-Sievers-sister-on-pins-and-needles-323539361.html

".. and tell them the truth." ??

"I know that they are safe. But I want to hold them in my arms and I want to tell them that everything is going to be ok and I want them to look into my eyes and understand that I was the closest person in the world to their mom and I wouldn't do anything but give them love and support them and tell them the truth," Lisa said.

-Nin

I was a patient of Dr. Sievers for many years. I have nothing but reverence and love for her and am shocked and heartbroken about her murder. Dr. Sievers was dedicated to making her patients whole again; physically, emotionally, and spiritually. When she was with me, she gave me 100% of her wisdom and love. She hugged me and held my hands and prayed with me. What doctor does that? She completely turned my health around - and 95% of the prescriptions she gave me were plant based supplements. Obviously, they worked. She was brilliant.

I have nothing but reverence for her nurse SH and SH's husband who worked there for several years. I would put my life in their hands with full confidence.

I've met AL - Dr. Siever's sister and heard Dr. talk about how much love they shared. I can't imagine the grief AL is going through. There is NO reason to ever criticize her. She deserves only our love and empathy.

I dont know LS, but have been around her twice in social settings. I've read much criticism about the ******** account that LS set up. The day after I found out that Dr. Sievers was murdered, I opened a local bank account for donations to support her family. Why did I do this? First, I felt so shocked and helpless and just needed to do something to help. I knew that if anything had happened to me, Dr. Sievers would be first in line to support my family. Secondly, Dr. Sievers was the sole breadwinner for her family. The last thing I wanted her husband and girls to worry about was money. So, I can totally understand why LS set up the account. I did the same thing.

In the office, everything was on computer - everything. If I handed Dr. Sievers a list, she would type in the information and return my note. She was very proficient on the computer.

There were no narcotics, and I could never imagine Dr. Sievers prescribing them. During my first visit years ago, I complained of chronic pain - she said let's find out why you have pain and eliminate it. And, she did.

The office did NOT accept health insurance or process claims. I paid by credit card. My visits were about 60 minutes, and she charged me $100. She was very generous with her time and wisdom. I seriously doubt they handled much if any cash.

Dr. Sievers was small in stature, but she was very strong. It is very uncomfortable for me to see "victim" and Dr. Sievers in the same sentence. She taught me to never be anybody's victim (emotionally).

As for what Mark has or has not done since her murder, I can only say that I won't judge a man who has lost the love of his life in such a brutal way. My grief is unbearable; I can't imagine what her family is going through. Her girls are precious and deserve privacy as they grieve. The eulogy from her daughter brought me to uncontrollable tears. The news media here is stalking anyone who will go on camera. I've been approached and declined. The girls deserve to be safe and shielded from the media. They are just children. Their lives have been turned upside down.

I have confidence in the LCSO. If there are more guilty parties, they will be arrested. We all demand justice for Dr. Sievers. I would crawl to the moon and back if it would bring her back.
Oh man, this brought me to tears, thank you for Sharing and giving us another window into this amazing Women, Dr Teresa Sievers

There will be justice!!!

"I know that they are safe. But I want to hold them in my arms and I want to tell them that everything is going to be ok and I want them to look into my eyes and understand that I was the closest person in the world to their mom and I wouldn't do anything but give them love and support them and tell them the truth," Lisa said.

-Nin

So wait a minute... She knows they are safe, but she is unable to hug them... Which means they aren't accessible to her... Why wouldn't they be? I'm now leaning toward agreeing with whomever stated protective custody for the girls and MS. Especially since the sheriff said in that article that he's not saying who is cooperating and who's not...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attempts to reach Mark Sievers on Monday were unsuccessful. When asked if he was cooperating with the investigation, the sheriff said, “I’m not going to speak to that. It’s probably better left unsaid in terms of who’s cooperating and who’s not.”

The sheriff made clear that what’s been reported about the case is a small fraction of what investigators have learned.

When asked if he was cooperating with the investigation, the sheriff said, “I’m not going to speak to that. It’s probably better left unsaid in terms of who’s cooperating and who’s not.”

Now, that's being very diplomatic..

-Nin

-Nin

Agreed--interesting choice of words

I think it's best for the kids to move out of state if this is headed the way it seems like it is heading. Jmo.

I don't know about all of you but after reading the past two links- Sheriff Scott and AL's....I'm also thinking "no comment.."
It's just way too hard not to start thinking (almost knowing).. Who is next.
Biting my nails down to the quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When asked if he was cooperating with the investigation, the sheriff said, “I’m not going to speak to that. It’s probably better left unsaid in terms of who’s cooperating and who’s not.”

Now, that's being very diplomatic..

-Nin

Or coy

Protective custody...that's why AL can't hold the girls and comfort them as she so wants to do? :(

Since <modsnip> was at the funeral. Is it safe to say that Mark was at<modsnip> wedding in May or whenever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken