FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News. The Sheriff just threw Mark under the bus with that No-Comment (comment). Jmo.

This is my first post, so forgive me if I am over-stepping a boundary by saying this:
1) There was earlier mention on this thread that the GF of JR alluded to "killings" (plural).
2) The step-brother's death was unexpected. (According to unverified family member of TS.)
3. His death/funeral provided an opportunity for TS to be home alone.
4. LE referred to "twists, turns," etc.
Could it be possible that the step-brother's death was intentional, connected??
Welcome
According to unverified family the trip was a vacation planned in advance and TS had planned on coming home alone . The step brrother's passing or funeral happened while they were there. So i would be surprise if the 2 were actually connected... But you never know.

Again welcome

"A job" that would pay him $10,000. Singular, one-shot deal. This wasn't the start of some lucrative pipeline of money for JR and CWW, the motive was simply murder.

Dr. Teresa Sievers' sister asks for support while waiting.for next dot to be connected in her murder
http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Dr-Teresa-Sievers-sister-on-pins-and-needles-323539361.html

Annie Lisa said it's crippling to know that Wright is accused of the crime but said she needs to stay strong for Dr. Sievers' two daughters.
"I know that they are safe. But I want to hold them in my arms and I want to tell them that everything is going to be ok and I want them to look into my eyes and understand that I was the closest person in the world to their mom and I wouldn't do anything but give them love and support them and tell them the truth," Lisa said.

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Dr-Teresa-Sievers-sister-on-pins-and-needles-323539361.html

May the family of Teresa be wrapped in loving arms. What strength and character is shown at this unbelievable time of losing both their brother unexpectedly and their sister so tragically. May the children be protected and loved.

I cannot fathom and :rose: :rose: for both of their beloveds passing.

john3_21.jpg

http://img.heartlight.org/cards/g/john3_21.jpg

Well how can she hold the kids and touch them if he doesnt even call her? If he wont make a phone call to them what are the odds he would let them see the kids right now?jmo

It seems the sheriff also confirmed that both WW and JR were in Florida. According to the verified friend of MS,that shakes out well for MS under the theory he posted. IDK but this is getting crazy. Thank goodness LE knows more than we do.

I agree and said the same thing.

Something like 60% of married people have affairs (Please don't ask for a link! But, I will find one if someone does ask for one.) If the husband had a suitor, or love interest, or was having an all-out affair, that person would have motivation to get the wife out of the picture, especially if she thought she might be able to share in the wealth of the ins payouts. This could have been orchestrated without his knowledge that a murder was to occur, "in his best interest," as decided by his girlfriend--or girlfriend wannabe. Maybe they fantasized about it and then she took action.

Mind you, I don't believe this happened at all. I think that couldn't have been done under MS's nose. I am just also trying to prove out that there isn't a way for this to have gone down without a certain person's involvement because his friend Skinner makes me want to exhaust every other possibility.

So wait a minute... She knows they are safe, but she is unable to hug them... Which means they aren't accessible to her... Why wouldn't they be? I'm now leaning toward agreeing with whomever stated protective custody for the girls and MS. Especially since the sheriff said in that article that he's not saying who is cooperating and who's not...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But if MS is in protective custody then MS wouldnt have been at the office last week... jmo

But if MS is in protective custody then MS wouldnt have been at the office last week... jmo

But hasn't been seen since? And that was before the arrests, IIRC.

We know from the unverified family member that the neighbors didn't hear TS or a mans voice coming from her house. So that tells me the murder happened much earlier. Probably soon as she arrived home.So they didnt sit around 4-5 hours deciding what to do with her. jmo

But hasn't been seen since? And that was before the arrests, IIRC.

But if the perps are in jail why would they need to be in protective custody now? and why werent they in protective custody when the alleged perps were under suspicion but not yet in custody? JMO

It seems the sheriff also confirmed that both WW and JR were in Florida. According to the verified friend of MS,that shakes out well for MS under the theory he posted. IDK but this is getting crazy. Thank goodness LE knows more than we do.

I understand his thoughts on that or the premise of it, but I think he would have been more correct to say if learned in the house rather than just in FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46