FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys had been in trouble before. LE seemed to be on them right away. Fingerprints most likely. It may be harder to find out who they connect with as the money man. Especially if this money man had been thinking about this along time and moving money out a bit at a time. jmo

I don't believe MS is in protective custody.

I think the Sheriff pretty well indicated that MS is not cooperating.

This case is as complex or more so than I anticipated.

I thought all along that we shouldn't put too much emphasis on what the neighbors heard as it's been known in the past that "witness" statements aren't always accurate. I'm relieved to think this heinous crime might have been fairly quick.

I'm not surprised that both JR and CWW were in FL that day (someone did say that, didn't they?). I couldn't imagine JR carrying out the entire operation by himself.

I'm still anxious to hear about other arrests and the motive for this horrific crime.

Thanks everyone for posting links so I can catch up this evening :)

I am trying to not to be annoying, but I was offline for a few hours. Did the sheriff say MS is not cooperating?

If so, that is tragic for the girls. As a man of means (thanks to his beautiful, smart wife) he could hire an attorney and should be fully cooperating if he is innocent.

I find zero joy in finding out that what I suspected all along was true.

Remember how just in the past week the live TV shooter was apprehended because of license tag readers that are on bridges/roads/police cars... Perhaps not just FL and MO but states in between if they drove?

I have a smoke alarm and I call it a shrill noise. Also, when I activate my house alarm or when it is set off, there is a shrill noise.

IMO, It means that they are finding many criminals during this murder investigation, yet some of these criminals and their acts found during investigation, come into their murder investigation but are ruled out as to being involved in the murder iykwim. I can think of two right now... but I digress....

Regarding your last paragraph, it took me awhile but "by George, I think I've got it"!!! (Wasn't that in My Fair Lady?)

^bbm Have not seen step bro's FB, but timing of those 2 deaths is intriguing.

IIRC, a sister (?) to Dr TS died under circumstances that a fam member thought were unusual? How long ago? A yr? More?

No, the sister of MS died in 2009 and per the verified friend of MS (Skinner) - MS was suspicious of the death.

I am trying to not to be annoying, but I was offline for a few hours. Did the sheriff say MS is not cooperating?

If so, that is tragic for the girls. As a man of means (thanks to his beautiful, smart wife) he could hire an attorney and should be fully cooperating if he is innocent.

He didn't say specifically he wasn't cooperating, but when asked if MS cooperating he just said "no comment."

I've been at work all day and just got home a little while ago so I'm still trying to play catch up - in someone's link above that's what it sounded like or hinted at to me, but that's just my opinion - I haven't had a chance to read everything yet ... Check out some of today's links in this thread - there is a lot to read ...

This is my first post. Dr. Sievers was my doctor and mentor for several years. She is responsible for me feeling whole again, and there are no words to express my reverence and gratitude for her. She was brilliant and filled with love. I want and demand justice for her. I'd walk to the moon and back if that would bring her back. She loved her girls and was so proud of them! And her sister AL was her rock! Dr. Sievers was about love and empowering me to be the best I could be. She believed in me.

To to clear up a few things I've read: she did not process health insurance. I paid with credit card at each visit. Everything was on the computer. If I handed her a list, she typed it into the computer and handed me my list back. She was very fast and proficient on the computer. My visits were usually 60 minutes. She was very generous with her time and never rushed our visit. Her nurse, SH, was/is the best. They have both hugged me at every visit, prayed with me, called to check on me. This was not your run of the mill Doctors office experience. Dr. Sievers wanted me to be whole: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

I pray for justice for her. She deserves justice. Her family, friends, and patients deserve justice.

Thank you very much for joining Southwflorida. We all appreciate your willingness to share your information about Dr. Sievers.

How did you come to find Dr. Sievers? I have a feeling her practice relied a lot on the wonderful word of mouth of her patients.

I feel there may be more than one other arrest. Wonder how many more was in on this plot and was sitting at her funeral? That is so creepy.

Head's Up!

We're going to be moving to a new thread in about 15 minutes. Don't want to lock the door on anyone so pack up and get ready to moooove over soon. :)

I keep thinking about the time I took care of the neighbors house and pets, albeit quite a few years ago. I wouldn't agree to do it without them disarming their new alarm system. I was afraid I would set it off, they were always setting it off themselves and then you had to call the police and there was a pretty hefty charge for coming out. Maybe the dog care person didn't want the alarm on.
That's what I was thinking. Maybe they didn't set the alarm so the pet sitter could go in and out with a key and not have mess with the alarm. If Teresa's habit was to pull the car into the garage and enter the home that way, could the side door have been closed after a forced entry and she had no clue someone was already in the house. If the assault did happen in the kitchen, was the kitchen right off the garage and this all went down as soon as she opened the door into the main house?

Have you read this article yet?
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/new-clues-emerging-in-death-of-bonita-doctor_45921256

Didn't skinner mention MS was interested in pursuing law, and had recently purchased a law book :thinking:

Excerpt . . . . Dr. Sievers was small in stature, but she was very strong. It is very uncomfortable for me to see "victim" and Dr. Sievers in the same sentence. She taught me to never be anybody's victim (emotionally). . . .

What a wonderful tribute to Dr. Sievers. Thank you for sharing.

Your comment that Dr. Sievers taught you “to never be anybody’s victim (emotionally)”….
reminded me of this spiritual statement by Dr. Sievers at the beginning of her presentation last year:

“Everything happens for a divine reason and in divine order”

0:24 – [video=youtube;oUJhTI4ADjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUJhTI4ADjw[/video]
Dr Sievers & Lenka Spiska: Why People Don't Heal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member