FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why do you think she wasn't staying in the rental

Where have you read she was not staying in the rental
I have missed that
Oh! I'll have to go back and look. Duntulum said it (I think) about the vacation being planned well ahead and a house being rented, but they didn't stay there.

ETA: here
Stayed with AL...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illed-Florida-home-husband-children-town.html
Had a house rented...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12034839

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Re: LI

I watched a Dateline recently where the husband was charged with his wife's murder & ended up being innocent. A couple of days prior to her death, she changed her beneficiary to her BFF (done at the library) without DH knowing. Well BFF was not a suspect at time of payout & LE gave INS CO the OK to payout. Well husband ended up being released and BFF was confronted about LI (she's guilty, no doubt in my mind) bc she was named beneficiary to make sure children were cared for & never have the children a penny. When husband was on trial, she established a fund for the kids but after trial drained it & never gave them any of it. I said all that to say if LE tells Ins Co that the beneficiary isn't a suspect, they will pay out. In this case, I'm not sure anyone has been cleared yet. IMO.

How is it known for sure that any arguing and or the "shrill" did not involve TS? Because of estimated TOD? And if that is the case, I can't imagine JR and CWW hanging around.

I believe Duntulum said they knew it did not involve Teresa because the time of death had been established and revealed to the family, and it was not close to the reports of the arguing. What we don't know is if Duntulum meant TS was not part of the arguing, or if the arguing was not related to this case at all. If it still IS related to this case, perhaps as another poster just suggested, it was a one sided/phone conversation. (Which could be about TS or someone entirely different at a different house).

Oh! I'll have to go back and look. Dunluntum said it (I think) about the vacation being planned well ahead and a house being rented, but they didn't stay there.
Brb.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

My understanding is that they did stay and TS's sister joined them

I could have misunderstood

Based on what the family member said (unverified family member) it sounds like there was a dog walker/sitter coming and going who did not rearm the alarm (unintentional). This "could be used as a defense" if CWW or JR wanted to interject that it WAS intentional - but based on all we have read, that seems like a far-fetched defense (call it the "blame it on the dog walker" defense).

Based on the fact that the nurse from TS practice moved within the same hall to another practice, it could be assumed that the doctor of that practice was a friend of the TS practice and MS asked for him to "check" to give the impression that he felt she might be sick.

The idea that TS would keep something about CWW from her husband seems preposterous - she was focused on the medicine, hubby controlled computers/billing all things logistic. If there as a problem, and knowing that TS has been described as a no-nonsense woman, she would have told MS.

To me this seems like a hired hit plain and simple. The "WOW" is going to come with the "why?" - an affair? a request for divorce? billing/Medicaid/Medicare fraud? anger at behind the scene real estate deals that were uncovered? running drugs to rural Missouri? tired of living in the shadow of someone loved and revered? disagreement over cable deals/direction of practice?

Too many oddities on the part of MS for him to not be involved. (a) connection to fundraising account within 24 hours (b) connection to arrestees (c) "coincidence" of timing of death (d) lack of real outrage/emotion at both funeral and aftermath (e) (possible) manipulation of LS to beat the drum about "TS work must go on" (f) the call to Skinner to stop the postings/control the message (g) (possible) manipulation of the family friend post arrest to talk about what a "nice guy" he was to pay for son's wedding (h) grandiose ruminations about being a doctor or lawyer per the verified friend, Skinner (I) alienation from AL since arrests

However, the real work for LE is going to be finding CONCRETE evidence of the MS connection that will hold up in court

ALL MY HONEST OPINION, OF COURSE

By the way, the neighbor that heard the "shrill" seemed the least authentic to me from the beginning. She went into a lot of detail about her dogs barking and knowing what their barks meant.....she looked a little hysterical to me. I don't mean that in a bad way. There was a murder on her street. I might be hysterical too - I think the "shrill" was likely not connected in ANY way to TS murder, if it happened at all.

Up until today there has been a lot of talk of an affair
I haven't felt it

But today, I feel differently

What do you masterful sleuthers make of this, if anything?
TS' s death certificate was originally recorded on 7/29/15, or 1 month after her death. It was modified on 8/31/15. Is a death certificate ever changed if new information comes to light? And could this be related to the aforementioned discussion on payout of life insurance proceeds?

Instrument # PreviousPrev 2015000165897
Document Type: (DC) Death Certificate
Modified Date: 8/31/2015 8:48:32 AM
Record Date : 7/29/2015 11:11:54 AM
Grantor: SIEVERS TERESA ANN
Book Type: O
# of Pages: 1
http://apps.leeclerk.org/OR/showdetails.aspx?id=14092979&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

Also, this whole thing about a "rental." Where did that come from? The family member said this was a well planned family vacation for multiple relatives. It stands to reason that the "rental" was a house that all the relatives would stay in but would leave to attend a step brother funeral. I don't think the tangents about denied credit etc...have anything to do with this. She had patients on Monday. The family member said the extension of vacation by MS was planned so that the kids could spend more time with cousins etc... Both of those items seem entirely logical to me.

I do not believe for one moment that teresa Sievers would have left her children to come back to patients if she thought for one moment they were in any danger.
I base that on everything I have read about this amazing woman

I feel if she knew of any reason that put her childrens well being at risk, that would have been her utmost priority

No, no, that is not what I was implying. My interest peaked when Scott mentioned spending a (paraphrased), considerable amount of time with the children.

Me too Dushi... only not what others have suspected. If it turns out to be who I am thinking, it's totally gonna blow us all away.

Two that aren't talking, for instance?

I haven't been following that closely, and am just trying to get caught up, LOL

Also, this whole thing about a "rental." Where did that come from? The family member said this was a well planned family vacation for multiple relatives. It stands to reason that the "rental" was a house that all the relatives would stay in but would leave to attend a step brother funeral. I don't think the tangents about denied credit etc...have anything to do with this. She had patients on Monday. The family member said the extension of vacation by MS was planned so that the kids could spend more time with cousins etc... Both of those items seem entirely logical to me.

This is what is stated by Family member about the rental of a house

* The family vacation was planned WELL in advance -- schedules to coordinate, a house to rent in the country, airplane tickets to book. The death of the step-brother was unexpected and therefore, not part of the original plans.

I think LE is spending considerable amount of time with the children cause they are possibly questioning them. Of course that would have to be approved my MS right? I also think there is an affair of some sort..usually things like this are due to affairs/jealousy/ well and of course money helps... I don't forsee any crazy surprises though but thats just me. I'd love to hear others and their ideas, I mean that is what we are here for right?

Posted by Skinner on Thread: *Mark Sievers Verified Friend*
#61 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...&p=12030153&highlight=collection#post12030153
. . . and MS was so proud of his dad. And MS inherited a bunch, many, guns and gun safes from his dad. Two of those were identical but for the color wood on the stock, and he gave me one. Told me, "Pick the color you like. It's yours." I still have it.

Gun safes are not the same thing as the types of safes that have been discussed here, obviously....

Maybe LE is spending a lot of time with the children also cause they want to keep a good eye on them? IDK ....

It was said they rented a place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member