FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that the office knew something was very wrong when Teresa did not show up right at 0900am. 'The office' asked medical doctor (I know not who...) who was a friend of Teresa's to go to the home. SO, WAS THE home 'broken into', when that pal could walk in a 'broken door' ????? I read that the doc' vomited when she saw Teresa who was unrecognizable by her head. I also read that police showed at at 0946am, so all happened quite speedily.

My question is, did the Doctor who checked on Dr. Teresa arrive at the Siever home and police were already there? From all the reports, I'm still not clear on that. I see no dark motive if the doctor who checked on Dr. Teresa so quickly being that Dr. Teresa was ALWAYS reliable and did not arrive for her patients and did not answer her phone. But, if the police were already there, then who called them? That would be hinkey to the hilt for me.

Staff at the doctor's office had called officials at around 9.45am, raising concern about her welfare. They had told dispatchers that Sievers had scheduled several appointments - but had not shown up.

SNIP

Police visited the home on Jarvis Road, owned by Teresa and Mark Sievers, after dispatchers received the call raising concern for Sievers's whereabouts - and discovered her body.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-police-remain-tight-lipped-cause-death.html

Sievers failed to show up for work Monday morning, the Lee County Sheriff's Officesaid, prompting someone to check on her welfare. That individual, who has not been identified, found Sievers' body inside her home and called police at 9:45 a.m.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/02/teresa-sievers-dead-florida_n_7716476.html

On Monday, June 29, 2015 at approximately 9:45am, Lee County Sheriff's Office deputies responded to 27034 Jarvis Road, Bonita Springs in reference to a deceased female.

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=news/index&id=13698

reports seem to have varied on how Dr. Sievers came to be discovered. The last link is from the official release from sheriff's dept.

Thank you, tlcya.

Monday morning June 29 - Plausible timeline, filling in the blanks around what has been reported by MSM and what Skinner (verified insider) wrote:

9:05 to 9:10 AM - Office staff phone and/or text TS and they get no response from her.
9:12 AM – Office staff phone MS cell phone (while he is in CT) and alert him that TS hasn’t come in to the office yet, she isn’t responding to phone calls, she is habitually punctual, and patients are waiting.
9:15 AM – MS phones/texts TS and doesn’t get a response.
9:17 AM – MS phones doctor friend and requests that the doctor friend go to the house to check on TS.
9:20 to 9:35 AM – Doctor friend drives (from unknown location) to TS home, and phones TS while driving but gets no response.
9:35 to 9:40 AM - Doctor arrives at home, parks vehicle in driveway, knocks on front door, bangs on windows, looks in windows.
9:41 AM - Doctor friend has house key (or door is unlocked) and proceeds to enter house. Doctor friend finds TS bludgeoned and dead.
9:42 AM – Doctor friend dials 911 for emergency response to home.
9:43 AM – LE dispatched [9:43 on 06-29-2015 is per LCSO website as “Occurred Date/Time].
9:45 AM ish – LE arrive at home and proceed with Death Investigation.
9:50 AM – Someone (who? neighbor?) phones TS office and tells office staff “there’s crime tape; her block is taped off, and there’s police everywhere”.
9:50 to 10:00 AM – Office nurse SH “drove to the doctor’s home and spoke with a deputy. “He [deputy] said she’s passed.””
10:00 AM – Nurse SH “called Mark; he was hysterical

A timeline for us to dissect while we are :waiting: .. a very good one to begin with!

:tyou:

Personally, I don't have anything to change yet

ETA one thing that is missing that has been in the documents is that LS learned from the office staff after the fact. Apparently she was not in the office that day. That information is on the media thread.

HMMMM I didnt know that. Did she say when she was notified and by whom specifically and what time? Not necessarily important.. and bad news travels fast.. just something i didnt know. jmo

HMMMM I didnt know that. Did she say when she was notified and by whom specifically and what time? Not necessarily important.. and bad news travels fast.. just something i didnt know. jmo

No ..she did not state time ... sorry I should have attached the original mainstream media link. Just added the link to my OP . She said she received a call from her secretary. So I assume she was not in the office that day.

Re.: The Medical Practice Trash:
Why not put it into the back seat? Why hang it out the door?

My guess is that Mark Sievers had just cleaned out the little 'fridge and someone had forgotten a raw chicken (package unsealed) and a dozen raw eggs (many of which were cracked-open): This is hot Fla., you know....

I feel that MS was involved, but I keep challenging myself to try to imagine that he wasn't. So, assuming he wasn't...

If what Skinner said about MS not turning CWW in for cooking meth is true, and if MS was not involved in planning TS murder, MS is suffering some pretty big consequences from that poor choice. CWW would probably be in prison now, and MS and TS daughters would not have lost their mother.

Perhaps MS didn't think things could reach from MO to his family, but then what about potential victim families in MO? When meth is involved, there are always horrendous outcomes. It's what we all try to teach our children - when you run with a bad crowd, bad things are more likely to happen.

I'm not trying to blame victims - everyone involved needs to be held fully accountable for their actions, and no one deserves to lose a loved one to murder. I'm just saying that if MS was not involved, even he must hope this serves as a reminder to people not to let criminals off the hook.

An article about other 2 other holistic Doctors deaths during a short time span. Also that the other two Doctors had been investigated by FDA and agencies. I am wondering if Dr. Sievers was as well.

Just Wondering. No conspiracy theories here but what a strange circumstance. I hope it's OK to link this here.

JMO's

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/3-alternative-health-doctors-dead-run-ins-feds/

I have not read that the office asked a medical Dr go to the home. Skinner stated that the office called him and he called a Dr to go to the home. Dr TS's nurse of 7 years stated that they received a call letting them know about the crime scene tape and they drove to the house, heard what happened and called MS, who already knew.

Personally, I don't believe MS's story that the office called him and he sent a dr. Her first appt was at 9am and LE was on the scene at 9:46. That's a lot to have happened in 46 mins. Something smells fishy!

I believe it was the 'verified friend' of Mark Sievers who had a thread here (now closed): 'Verified friend' was the one who said a medical doctor went to the home & vomited (cuz' Teresa's head was not recognizable...).

Yes: I totally believe all that happened by 0946am. We are told that Teresa NEVER EVER would be late, so staff was worried from the get-go, and I am GUESSING that the doc' who went to the home lived nearby AND the police dept. was either quite close or else an officer happened to be very close to the home at the time of the 911 call.

An article about other 2 other holistic Doctors deaths during a short time span. Also that the other two Doctors had been investigated by FDA and agencies. I am wondering if Dr. Sievers was as well.

Just Wondering. No conspiracy theories here but what a strange circumstance. I hope it's OK to link this here.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/3-alternative-health-doctors-dead-run-ins-feds/

If you go back to the very 1st threads here at WSleuths about this horrible murder of Teresa, there were many, many posts about all of the 'holistic' & 'osteopath' doc' deaths: If you read through, you will see that one or more of OUR WSleuthers sleuthed all of that, and it's all totally bogus. (EG, one of the docs' was super duper ill, another had committed suicide, another was super duper old and died of natural causes, etc.) ALL of the doc' deaths were fully explained & verified by our WSleuthers, and it was just some nutty online website (or 2?) that was posting that nonsense following Teresa's horrible murder, God rest her soul (and bless her little girls, and all others who loved her & miss her...)

06/29/2015 Time on LCSO website is 9:43 (Not 9:46):

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/in...earchForm[address]=27034+jarvis+rd&yt0=Search
Occured Date
Incident Type
Address
City
Disposition
Incident Number
2015-06-29 09:43:24
DEATH INVEST
27034 JARVIS RD
BONITA SPRINGS
TURNED OVER TO OTHER AGENCY
15-268297
2015-06-29 09:43:24
DEATH INVEST
27034 JARVIS RD
BONITA SPRINGS
REPORT TAKEN
15-268513

Thank you! So only one call came in, likely made by the doctor who checked in on Dr. Teresa.

This was posted earlier and Snopes debunks it.

http://m.snopes.com/2015/07/21/five-holistic-doctors-dead/

Looks like JR was paid immediately after hit, and bought the van. Who paid him?
Even if it was a cash purchase. I'm just really curious what his explanation to the LE
was? Ah ah I found it.

In movie examples like "good fellows", after the crime... You lay low, you don't make large purchases. Why wasn't CWW concerned with this? Or, what about
his obscene meme on his FB account, and the handle "the hammer". IDK, I just think
CWW would've taken some caution... And shut it down.

I agree I think I would be in the quick getaway camp myself, but consciously or unconsciously the bags put a barrier in between him and the reporter while he is driving away.
I have seen many people that live in apartment complexes put trash bags on the hood of their cars to take to the the trash compactor on their way out for the day. I never saw anyone carry them in their hands the way he did though. I doesn't surprise me that would not want to put trash in his expensive car, but it does surprise me that he seemed to want to get away from the reporter quickly, yet still took the time to undo the window and all to be able to carry the bags this way. I would of just thrown them in my car and worried about the clean up later just to be able to escape faster. IMO

No ..she did not state time ... sorry I should have attached the original mainstream media link. Just added the link to my OP . She said she received a call from her secretary. So I assume she was not in the office that day.

So I guess she has mondays off

So when an indictment comes, it will be, in chronological order: count #1, frisbee with kids, roof; . . . count #3, driving one-handed, parking lot, trash bags out window. ;)

Hate to bring up the r**f again, but a lot of us have done far more dangerous things without ever killing anyone or even wanting to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong