FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dushi

Reaction score
To the best of my recollection (feel free to correct me) I have only heard one family member discuss her lack of communication with MS
Have other family members weighed in?

If MS is guilty he will have nothing to say to the media, although some POI's can't stop talking.
If MS is innocent he doesn't have to say anything.
I believe he is clamming up on the advice of his lawyer
If he is innocent, he is still going to be fried by the media until everything is over, and perhaps even after that

It doesn't matter what he says, not everyone is going to believe him so there is no clearing his name at the moment
He may be able to shift a few opinions, but thats about it

Guilty or innocent, he is probably following lawyer advice JMO

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Admin Note:

Update re. rules in this thread:

Per WS Rules we don't permit name variations, name calling, etc... That said, we moderate pretty loosely and we've seen them many, many, MANY times but let slide by. However, I've heard from several members who find the variations offensive, particularly those referring to JR. Yes, I realize he referred to himself as "Hammer" however it is a sensitive situation considering it elicits visions of how many suspect Teresa suffered when she was bludgeoned to death. I totally understand that, as I am sure many of you do as well. JR was obviously proud of his nickname and probably best we don't oblige him, iykwim.

Anyway, the name variations are becoming epidemic in this discussion. In the future, please use the appropriate acronym: JR, CWW or MS when discussing these people.

Thanks for your cooperation. Also, from here forward, we would appreciate you 1) bumping this mod note as necessary, and 2) alerting posts in violation of this request so that we can edit accordingly.

justonedrin

Reaction score
After the hearing, Rodgers lawyer Joan Miller declined to comment on the Florida case. She said that there was little discussion of the charges against Rodgers in court because Rodgers had admitted violating his supervised release by leaving the district. Miller stressed that he had not admitted being in Florida.

Miller said that Rodgers had asked her about Florida's three strikes law. And she did say that Rodgers said, "he didn't know the people in Florida."

Link---- http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_5deeaabb-487f-53e3-944c-bde836099a43.html

whatever happened to attorney/client privilege? she aint doing JR any favors by repeating his comments LOL

LvsAMystry

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanks I try to keep up but can't possibly without being on here 24/7. So maybe you can answer if you know..who took Dr Sievers place at her practice? I read that they re-opened right away but did they hire a new person or someone else to take her place? TIA

I know what you mean, this is a particularly difficult one to keep up with info on! As for the practice, the last I knew is MS sent emails to patients saying his intent was to keep the practice open and they were in the process of finding a like-minded physician to step in. I don't believe one has been found, or at least last I heard/read

kammiemc

Reaction score
Thanks I try to keep up but can't possibly without being on here 24/7. So maybe you can answer if you know..who took Dr Sievers place at her practice? I read that they re-opened right away but did they hire a new person or someone else to take her place? TIA

Last we heard, there was a female doctor who was available to speak to patients by phone while MS searched for a new doc to join the practice.

Paulas88

Reaction score
You are correct. We assumed it was him but that hasn't been verified. Someone else could have "borrowed" it.

HE confessed to the girlfriend, including where he buried the evidence, which included the coveralls with TS's blood. SLAM DUNK!

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
And knowing any words out of his mouth would be dissected and interpreted at least 20 different ways. No win situation. Hell, we even dissect the "no comment".

I hear ya, bobbywoo! :)

Probably the biggest thing that has made me reassess that was Sheriff Scott's response when asked by a reporter if MS was cooperating with investigators a couple of days ago: <paraphrasing> "It's best I not comment on who is cooperating or not cooperating at this time"

Usually, if a spouse is forthcoming and cooperative LE is vocal about it and they want to put it out there to minimize the unnecessary and what they feel is "off base" speculation.

Obviously, just my take on it. Doesn't amount to a hill of beans. lol

kammiemc

Reaction score
To the best of my recollection (feel free to correct me) I have only heard one family member discuss her lack of communication with MS
Have other family members weighed in?

If MS is guilty he will have nothing to say to the media, although some POI's can't stop talking.
If MS is innocent he doesn't have to say anything.
I believe he is clamming up on the advice of his lawyer
If he is innocent, he is still going to be fried by the media until everything is over, and perhaps even after that

It doesn't matter what he says, not everyone is going to believe him so there is no clearing his name at the moment
He may be able to shift a few opinions, but thats about it

Guilty or innocent, he is probably following lawyer advice JMO

I only know AL saying that he has not made contact.

wondering25

Reaction score
If CWW and JR committed this murder for someone else... does it have to be for MS? That is the question that is important to me. Who else in this mess would have ordered a hit.. been close enough emotionally or geographically to approach CWW and who would have the money to pay the hit people? Even an affair with a murder for hire by the best friend doesn't have the wow factor for me, anyway. JMO
RECAP from last week:

Lee County, Florida, Sheriff Mike Scott called the arrests a 'big deal' on Thursday and described the incident as a 'targeted set of circumstances', according to WINK.
'This is the most complicated, intricate set of circumstances that most of us have ever seen,' said Scott. He added that the case is still active.
- See more at: http://www.bostonnewstime.com/regio...r-of-teresa-sievers.html#sthash.5ik705BJ.dpuf

complicated... intricate... targeted...ever seen...This has to be really something bizarre, imo.

Paulas88

Reaction score
The crime scene was staged to look like a break in, with the door being jimmied, and the brutal, brutal attack. Didn't we all think in the beginning, that if this was indeed a hit, it would've been done quickly, kind of an in and out affair? This took MS off the radar, cause we all know the finger would've been pointing at him, since he was out of town. WS'ers were coming up with all kinds of scenarios, a dissatisfied patient, human trafficking connection, a transgender client, etc. We're now hearing rumors (not confirmed) that TS was possibly already dead before the (staged) bludgeoning, IMO this points (sadly) at MS's involvement and a crime that was well thought out, and planned for many months.

Dushi

Reaction score
If CWW and JR committed this murder for someone else... does it have to be for MS? That is the question that is important to me. Who else in this mess would have ordered a hit.. been close enough emotionally or geographically to approach CWW and who would have the money to pay the hit people? Even an affair with a murder for hire by the best friend doesn't have the wow factor for me, anyway. JMO
RECAP from last week:

Lee County, Florida, Sheriff Mike Scott called the arrests a 'big deal' on Thursday and described the incident as a 'targeted set of circumstances', according to WINK.
'This is the most complicated, intricate set of circumstances that most of us have ever seen,' said Scott. He added that the case is still active.
- See more at: http://www.bostonnewstime.com/regio...r-of-teresa-sievers.html#sthash.5ik705BJ.dpuf

[B]complicated... intricate... targeted...ever seen...This has to be really something bizarre,[/B] imo.

I know.
I keep coming back to these words

Bently

Former Member
Reaction score

travelbug

Injustice anywhere a threat to justice everywhere
Reaction score
I forgot a couple of things...(hard to believe, I know from the length of my other post...LOL):

We have been told that the shrill scream was NOT TS...that the arguing voices did not include her. Maybe murder was not the original intent, but occurred when the interaction between TS and WW/JR spiraled out of control. Perhaps the other conspirator showed up at the home to check on things and found they had killed TS. The shrill scream could be a reaction to the fact that they have now learned they were now an accessory to murder in addition to whatever other crimes they were attempting to cover-up.

Something has really bothered me, and I am looking for confirmation/clarification...has anyone ever heard of a sibling setting up an account for themselves to cover their own expenses. An account to cover burial expenses for the deceased, yes...an account to cover the victim's children education expenses, yes... I believe someone here posted that a sister of TS set up an account for themselves, and I am wanting to confirm that is actually true...thanks!

Thank you for your thoughts. A friend set up a for the sister on 6/30/15. On 7/1/15 that fund was posted (and promoted) on her business page. It is the first time I've seen something like that done. :moo:

Dushi

Reaction score
Question in looking back. Was there a question/discussion on a red car also seen at the Sievers house at one time? I can't recall as I'm going back through stuff and did this screen cap :thinking:

TIA if you can help jog my memory

View attachment 80909
http://fox4now.video.jrn.com/DR-SIEVERS-UPDATE-92-29643081

I do recall reading that here but have no idea where or who it came from

There was also a comment about a man wearing glasses but that may have been referring to the Dr who came to do the wellness check

lonetraveler

Crime Addict
Reaction score
M

I think you might be leaving out the "intelligence" factor and the "false sense of security" factor. When I looked at JR's FB page I was appalled that such a person could exist. And that someone could be so non-thinking as to leave up a post with a serial killer-looking dude and the headline "she said....what are you going to do with that hammer?" This is a guy who knew he had bloody coveralls buried from participating in a brutal murder. Really? Wouldn't he take that post down? Why advertise his crime? Because is not a rocket scientist and for some reason felt he wouldn't be ID'd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree with you. Sometimes I really worry about the gene pool.

DEPUTYDAWG

Reaction score
So, scanning the comments here yesterday and today, 2 stuck out to me.

One, that even mentioned "what if" there had been some type of relationship (alluding to maybe an affair, not sure by whom, with whom, etc.)...just kinda opened the door as something strange could have been going on, or had in the past. Not stating it had.

Second, that one of the friends may be aware of something that transpired years ago...so maybe there is a history between certain players and that history could have crept back up and would fill in some holes as to relationships and details we don't know about. As in, if we knew the back story, it would make more sense...somewhat.

Just things/statements (not verbatim at all, not meaning to speak for those who made similar comments), that caught my attention and I thought, "hmmm." It could be one we already know about, about how MS found out about CWW and meth and made him move out...or is there more? Whatever that was about, clearly MS and CWW were, in 2015, on good terms.

I'm just wondering about the "loyalty" aspect between MS and CWW. Loyal to the hilt, as in CWW would help out MS to do something to help his friend (MS) if he thought all was not well with TS? Or he could have done it to "help" his friend MS, without MS even knowing.

Clear as mud? LOL, I know I'm not explaining it all well...just random thoughts.

Anyone else catch those?

I'm still of the thought that it has something to do with TS' business, and maybe TS found out hinky things were happening, and she needed to be silenced. But I could be wayyyyyy off. I just hope whomever else is involved (sounds like more) are arrested quickly and we start hearing more of what transpired. My thoughts are with the innocent family members of TS.

justonedrin

Reaction score
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...assist-family-of-murdered-estero-md/29562371/

quote---She was referred to by many as "Mother Teresa." Her life was taken yesterday, June 29, 2015, by an unknown assailant(s) in her home.Dr. Sievers was the primary family provider.

Curious to me is that it was being speculated very very early by the co worker that it could be assailant(s). most killers work alone dont they. at least I wouldnt have assumed there were more than one that early.

Wyle_E_Coyote

Northern Virginia
Reaction score
RECAP from last week:

complicated... intricate... targeted...ever seen...This has to be really something bizarre, imo.

WRT the "wow" factor, imo Scott was speaking to the general population. The members here would take a lot more to wow than the average person who doesn't follow crime closely.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

yorick

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of people speculating that insurance money or drug running/dealing could play a role in the murder. I'm not saying greed has a limit, but I still think side money from drugs or insurance would not be a motive for MS to play a role in the murder; whether he played a role or not, that is.

Goes back to Occam's Razor, I guess - simplest answer for a husband to be involved (if he is) would probably be the same reason most other husbands would ever conspire to kill a spouse. I don't know those reasons, specifically, as I haven't looked at the stats, but I'd bet a decent sum of money that a majority are out of anger and jealousy.

Edit: It's pretty obvious MS and TS weren't lacking money.

Status
Not open for further replies.