FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by KateB, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kammiemc

kammiemc New Member

I am sorry for your loss. She seemed like a truly amazing woman. I can imagine it is very difficult to process what has happened and also difficult to read speculation about people you are close to, whether in MSM or here.

2. nerpdog

nerpdog New Member

Here is a link to ABC7's 11:00 p.m. newscast from July 6, 2015, on which an interview of the personal trainer was aired, saying,

<snip>

"I WAS HERE MONDAY, SHE WAS SCHEDULED FOR 6:45, AND SHE DIDN'T SHOW UP OF COURSE, WHICH WAS SO UNLIKE HER."

SO HE CALLED HER AND LEFT HER A VOICEMAIL.

"MAYBE SHE HAD AN EMERGENCY, THIS AND THAT, BUT I HAD NEVER IN MY WILDEST IMAGINATION CONTEMPLATED THAT SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED."

<snip>

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wzvn/newsscripts/150706_abc_11p.htm#MICHAEL:

3. Russian Blue

Russian Blue Well-Known Member

Totally off topic but I did the same thing your Dad did in the 60's. At a school yard swing set I climb to the top to unwind the swing. You know how kids swing it over until you can't reach it. Crawled across the top and fell and broke both arms landing on the cement. Memory I haven't had in a long time. He has got a soul sister!!

4. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

I'm so sorry that your heart is breaking for her, as it is for so many of us here. I'm not sure that if someone that I knew very personally that ended up on websleuths that I would be here either

But can you note, that not one person ..not one person or patient, has ever come on this thread and talk positively about Mark in depth with the exception of Skinner iirc .

I'm not even talking about defending him in this murder investigation.. just coming on here or in MSM and saying analogous to what you are about TS .

5. KayCherry

KayCherry Well-Known Member

Have not posted a lot, so excuse me if I don't do it well, I am relatively new a month or so. I can't find the excerpt and wanted to read about the frisbee playing on the roof, could someone direct me to that? Also wanted to say I watched YOUTUBES of Dr. Sievers, and she was such a generous DR wanting to share her knowledge of health and well being to the masses. The sheriff often says "connectivity" - which means many threads run throughout, and will weave to tell the story. Reading MS was at the trailer, really gives me a bad feeling, in the pit of my stomach....

Thanks for allowing me to share.

6. Stopwatch

Stopwatch New Member

For a moment, let's suppose that MS *is* cooperating with LE, and everything Sheriff Scott is saying is for show to throw off the real mastermind behind this horrific murder. Maybe the sheriff even told MS to behave in a way that would attract suspicion, such as going to the office and staging angry interactions with the media.

If that were all part of a plan, IMO, MS (and Sheriff Scott) would be glad to know that it is working.

If it isn't part of a plan, then Sheriff Scott should be held accountable for unfairly making MS look bad. The sheriff is all over MSM. We are in a forum that is specifically dedicated to crime and supporting victims; I believe everyone just wants answers for TS and her daughters.

IMO, Sheriff Scott wants the same thing and is doing the job he was hired to do.

7. kammiemc

kammiemc New Member

Not everyone is anonymous. I prefer when people use their names because it is too easy to say things you don't have to be accountable for. However, seeing that this is a site dissecting criminal behavior, I understand why most go anonymous, even just for safety.

8. makayla

makayla Well-Known Member

My thoughts:

I would guess that most, if not all, of us here at WS have been so impressed with what we have learned about Dr. Teresa Sievers - we've even come to know her a little more from snippets posted by some relatives and patients who were kind enough to share. I truly believe that we feel so strongly over this heinous crime that all we want is justice. We don't have all the facts yet, so I'm sure some of our discussions are quite speculative, but from experience that's what posters do here at WS. We post links to articles, news programs and videos. We provide as much fact as we can, and from there we sleuth, hopefully without violating the TOS. It would be hard for anyone who knew Dr. Sievers to read some of the speculation, but I hope everyone understands that we are not trying to condemn, we are offering our opinions based on what we know and how the facts are related. It's obvious from reading the posts that many of us have differing opinions, but I personally enjoy hearing other people's ideas, even if they aren't the same as mine. I hope those who are feeling uncomfortable will reconsider and continue to post - your input has certainly helped me understand Dr. Sievers and what she had accomplished. By the way, there is no disrespect meant by calling her TS on this forum / it's for expediency that we abbreviate people's names. Thank you ... and, these are only my opinions for what they're worth ;)

9. KateB

KateB New Member

10. kammiemc

kammiemc New Member

I agree, and at first it felt slightly disrespectful to use initials to talk about people. But then it dawned on me that it makes it less likely that a post will pop up on a search engine if someone types in a name, so people won't inadvertently find themselves reading opinions they might not want to read.

11. No it's not

No it's not that simple

Legal question:

Anyone not being named a suspect/poi but questioned by the press like "Did you kill your wife?", are there any legal implications to hindering an investigation or to further developing a suspect, if the individual in question actually is the future suspect?

Thoughts?

-Nin

12. kammiemc

kammiemc New Member

That would be brilliant if it is the case!!!! And I would watch that movie.

13. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

Not that I can ever recall

14. KateB

KateB New Member

15. beach

beach Verified Expert

Bumping this post re. Medicare Fraud.

Arachne 1, Beanpot, Alice253 and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.