FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC it was a neighbor who said they'd seen a red car in the driveway while the Sievers were away. If you can find some other photos or video you may find this red car you posted was actually at the neighbor's house next door although at this point I won't swear to my memory :)

JMHO

You are correct, it's the neighbors car. That was not the red car seen the Sievers driveway.

-Nin

That really bothers me. He's not making money because he's in jail charged with MURDER. We should give you money because you took up with a killer?? These GFMs are getting out of control. JMO

To be fair, she did go straight to LE when she found out. I'm willing to cut her some slack. It's possible she had no idea prior to the confession about his proclivities. We see it all of the time when someone gets arrested and the family comes out of the woodwork to proclaim his/her innocence and how that person "would never do that and isn't capable of such a thing!"

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...assist-family-of-murdered-estero-md/29562371/

quote---She was referred to by many as "Mother Teresa." Her life was taken yesterday, June 29, 2015, by an unknown assailant(s) in her home.Dr. Sievers was the primary family provider.

Curious to me is that it was being speculated very very early by the co worker that it could be assailant(s). most killers work alone dont they. at least I wouldnt have assumed there were more than one that early.

I often refer to the singular and plural precisely as was done in the article you referred to when I am unsure of the facts. I don't find that odd, in fact it appeared that the writer did not know or wants others to think the he/she did not know if one or more murderers were involved. I will not be at all surprised if in the end we learn there was more than one motive for the two or more alleged killers. Affairs, money, need to thrill kill, pathological drive for money and/or power, and other motives might be pieces of a large and dark puzzle. Dr. Teresa was a victim and was loved by many it seems. I am in no way insinuating she was involved in anything ugly. I am referring to the alleged killers, how ever many of them there may be.

To be fair, she did go straight to LE when she found out. I'm willing to cut her some slack. It's possible she had no idea prior to the confession about his proclivities. We see it all of the time when someone gets arrested and the family comes out of the woodwork to proclaim his/her innocence and how that person "would never do that and isn't capable of such a thing!"

She got scared when surrounded by SWAT team. Then she talked.

-Nin

Thanks I try to keep up but can't possibly without being on here 24/7. So maybe you can answer if you know..who took Dr Sievers place at her practice? I read that they re-opened right away but did they hire a new person or someone else to take her place? TIA

The office is - and has been - closed.

<modsnip>

The link does't work for me, Nin. I am surprised that there are/were two or more sites for a family that likely already had financial comfort. It just bothers me.

Speaking of significant others and spouses, CWW's new wife hasn't been interviewed by MSM has she? I'd love to hear what knowledge or lack thereof she possesses.

i don't believe she went "straight to LE when she found out"
i believe she told investigators some information during or after the arrest, but knew about it earlier.
jmo
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29893142/missouri-man-to-be-charged-with-sievers-murder#.VeiMf_lVhBd
"When we visited the home, Rodgers' girlfriend&#8217;s family explained how they learned about the horrific murder. They say he confessed to the killings earlier this week, and even pointed her to where he hid the evidence."
"His girlfriend then told investigators when they moved in for an arrest."

Were the cameras run separately from the alarm system at the Sievers house? Did motion set them off?

-Nin

The link does't work for me, Nin. I am surprised that there are/were two or more sites for a family that likely already had financial comfort. It just bothers me.

Things happen, accidents, disease, death. Why do people think they are entitled to continue to live in the manner to which they have been accustomed? You regroup, get a job, sell off expensive assets and live a more modest existence. I have no idea why people think this is everyone else's obligation to keep you in the lap of luxury, educate your children, pay for your travel expenses or replace the income lost from the dead spouse, siblings etc. This is called LIFE. Stuff happens all the time. learn to depend on your own back and skills and ingenuity.. stop crying for donations so you can continue your present status. Get used to it.. when there is a major life event THINGS CHANGE. JMO

If CWW and JR committed this murder for someone else... does it have to be for MS? That is the question that is important to me. Who else in this mess would have ordered a hit.. been close enough emotionally or geographically to approach CWW and who would have the money to pay the hit people? Even an affair with a murder for hire by the best friend doesn't have the wow factor for me, anyway. JMO
RECAP from last week:

Lee County, Florida, Sheriff Mike Scott called the arrests a 'big deal' on Thursday and described the incident as a 'targeted set of circumstances', according to WINK.
'This is the most complicated, intricate set of circumstances that most of us have ever seen,' said Scott. He added that the case is still active.
- See more at: http://www.bostonnewstime.com/regio...r-of-teresa-sievers.html#sthash.5ik705BJ.dpuf

complicated... intricate... targeted...ever seen...This has to be really something bizarre, imo.
Thats exactly why we are all butting our heads against the wall. We need more clues, a morsel even.
After the hearing, Rodgers lawyer Joan Miller declined to comment on the Florida case. She said that there was little discussion of the charges against Rodgers in court because Rodgers had admitted violating his supervised release by leaving the district. Miller stressed that he had not admitted being in Florida.

Miller said that Rodgers had asked her about Florida's three strikes law. And she did say that Rodgers said, "he didn't know the people in Florida."

Link---- http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_5deeaabb-487f-53e3-944c-bde836099a43.html

whatever happened to attorney/client privilege? she aint doing JR any favors by repeating his comments LOL

ugh it pains me to even put this thought into words. caution--Dr S was 4'11". She could have been over come by JR/and/or CWW VERY easily. Strangled, or smothered----Very clean, neat, no mess, no blood trail, less evidence of a murder that could lead back to a suspect as in fingerprints/foot prints/bloody clothes. WHY so BRUTAL??!!! What was the point of all that? I know I know, he has a nickname to live up to and we have been rehashing this since day one but it is so crazy. Sheriff's words-paraphrasing-she in no way put herself at risk for this kind of crime.to me that means she was cleared of an affair or other danger that may have led to this. ----so WHY?????!!!!

The crime scene was staged to look like a break in, with the door being jimmied, and the brutal, brutal attack. Didn't we all think in the beginning, that if this was indeed a hit, it would've been done quickly, kind of an in and out affair? This took MS off the radar, cause we all know the finger would've been pointing at him, since he was out of town. WS'ers were coming up with all kinds of scenarios, a dissatisfied patient, human trafficking connection, a transgender client, etc. We're now hearing rumors (not confirmed) that TS was possibly already dead before the (staged) bludgeoning, IMO this points (sadly) at MS's involvement and a crime that was well thought out, and planned for many months.

I understand MS's involvement is the most likely outcome based on the statistics in spousal murders and CWW's involvement. But the logic above seems a bit unfair, pointing to MS either way. That is, a brutal attack is thought personal (i.e., MS or--since he was out of town--someone acting on his instructions), while a cold, efficient killing made to appear brutal shows a hit (also implicating MS).

Could they keep this going though without the Dr.'s license?

Why not? How would anyone know there is no license if it is not reported?

I doubt if there is an agency tracking physician deaths and Medicare

ugh it pains me to even put this thought into words. caution--Dr S was 4'11". She could have been over come by JR/and/or CWW VERY easily. Strangled, or smothered----Very clean, neat, no mess, no blood trail, less evidence of a murder that could lead back to a suspect as in fingerprints/foot prints/bloody clothes. WHY so BRUTAL??!!! What was the point of all that? I know I know, he has a nickname to live up to and we have been rehashing this since day one but it is so crazy. Sheriff's words-paraphrasing-she in no way put herself at risk for this kind of crime.to me that means she was cleared of an affair or other danger that may have led to this. ----so WHY?????!!!!

It was not reported that "a" hammer was the only means of attack.

-Nin

It was staged to APPEAR brutal in order to cover up the notion that it was a hired hit, which would have pointed directly at the conveniently out of town husband MS. (IMO)

A
I've seen a lot of people speculating that insurance money or drug running/dealing could play a role in the murder. I'm not saying greed has a limit, but I still think side money from drugs or insurance would not be a motive for MS to play a role in the murder; whether he played a role or not, that is.

Goes back to Occam's Razor, I guess - simplest answer for a husband to be involved (if he is) would probably be the same reason most other husbands would ever conspire to kill a spouse. I don't know those reasons, specifically, as I haven't looked at the stats, but I'd bet a decent sum of money that a majority are out of anger and jealousy.

Edit: It's pretty obvious MS and TS weren't lacking money.

I think $$ would if MS wanted out of the marriage....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23