FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand MS's involvement is the most likely outcome based on the statistics in spousal murders and CWW's involvement. But the logic above seems a bit unfair, pointing to MS either way. That is, a brutal attack is thought personal (i.e., MS or--since he was out of town--someone acting on his instructions), while a cold, efficient killing made to appear brutal shows a hit (also implicating MS).
No, I meant totally the opposite! A hired hit would be quick and efficient, in & out,
not personal at all... this crime LOOKED very personal. And IMO took SOME of
the speculation off MS... Not all.

No, I meant totally the opposite! A hired hit would be quick and efficient, in & out,
not personal at all... this crime looked very personal.

I think it was a hit but they didn't want it to look like a hit. Therefore they staged the breakin and used the hammer.

He has had plenty of time to say something thoughtful to the media. Or even to TS's family. He could speak through them, or through his lawyer. He is clamming up for a reason and I kind of doubt it's only because he's been demonized. He could SO easily clear his name, or at least give it the old college try. He knows it's coming.

I think you are right, but I hope you are wrong. *sigh*

The red car in this video belongs to <modsnip> neighbors <modsnip>.

-Nin

Nin, do you recall early reports of a red car spotted in the driveway the week prior to the murder? (Not neighbors as I believe the reports came from them.)

I think it was a hit but they didn't want it to look like a hit. Therefore they staged the breakin and used the hammer.

Exactly... now there's rumors that TS was already dead before the bludgeoning ... Which (I assume) would indicate that the brutal attack was staged.

Exactly... now there's rumors that TS was already dead before the bludgeoning ... Which (I assume) would indicate that the brutal attack was staged.

The only place I've read this "rumor" was yesterday when someone speculated she was shot and then bludgeoned to dig the bullet out of her body. I find that theory to be VERY far fetched. Is this a rumor you've seen elsewhere?

I agree with the other poster, she can sell her van that was bought with blood money

Well if it's in his name, which may well be the case, it's not hers to sell. Thats not me saying I agree with a though!

The only place I've read this "rumor" was yesterday when someone speculated she was shot and then bludgeoned to dig the bullet out of her body. I find that theory to be VERY far fetched. Is this a rumor you've seen elsewhere?

The sheriff made a esoteric comment recently, not to believe anything
you've read about the COD, till he confirms.. Anyway, it alluded to
the possibility that she might've been dead before the brutal attack.
Nothing's been confirmed yet.

Can anyone find the link when sheriff made ^ comment? I'm at work,
and when boss is/looks away... I'm surfing WS. (However... I got my boss hooked too.. Though he won't admit)

So, what do Missouri, Connecticut and Florida have in common?

-Nin

Well if it's in his name, which may well be the case, it's not hers to sell. Thats not me saying I agree with a though!

I feel sympathy for her children to be looking for house b/c JR was living (renting?) a house from his boss and now that he is in jail no longer working, they have to leave the house. Those poor kids did nothing wrong and one of them (the one on the way) has a murderer for a father. :(

So, what do Missouri, Connecticut and Florida have in common?

-Nin

Airports! MO to CT app 4 hrs, CT to FL app6-8 hrs

A flies from MO to CT. B flies from CT to FL. A flies back to MO. B flies back to CT. MS never left CT..?

This was my theory from the very beginning I discussed with few. However, I did not have A. With A, it is much easier.

It is all about connect(ion flights)icut.

-Nin

The sheriff made a esoteric comment recently, not to believe anything
you've read about the COD, till he confirms.. Anyway, it alluded to
the possibility that she might've been dead before the brutal attack.
Nothing's been confirmed yet.

Can anyone find the link when sheriff made ^ comment? I'm at work,
and when boss is/looks away... I'm surfing WS. (However... I got my boss hooked too.. Though he won't admit)

He said something like ( if you didn't hear it from me you didn't hear it) when someone mentioned the hammer or when he referred to the hammer. That is why i thought perhaps she was shot first then bludgeoned. JMO

You know from the very get go sheriff lit the public up by saying its a book/movie type of homicide .. Made every sluthes tongue wag .... Then keep every ounce of hard evidence secret.. IMO up to todays date the only thing hard in this case is jw in Walmart on the day prior to murder.. Where did he stay? Walmart has outside video so what car did he drive there? Did he borrow Teresa van to get there hence why it's still in pc?? Did he sleep in their home while staging the cs?? See what I mean?

We all are speculative to this point.. And may I say .. We should write the books I mean we all have great minds and I love each point everyone has made .. Cheapest drama suspense book I ever bought

A flies from MO to CT. B flies from CT to FL. A flies back to MO. B flies back to CT. MS never left CT..?

This was my theory from the very beginning I discussed with few. However, I did not have A. With A, it is much easier.

-Nin
Think they could pull it off with relatives, given the reported height difference?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

-Nin

Cww is A correct.. is B ms. what would be purpose Why go to the effort to change places when you could possibly have someone recognize the height difference..other small differences. Why take that risk when CWW could just go to FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken