FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else I've been pondering. After reading the thoughts on MS not gaining anything out of TS's murder because she was the one who brought the bacon home, I came up with another scenario to play against this thought. TS was definitely the top money maker in the relationship and just think how it would affect MS if TS wanted out of this marriage. If she were planning on kicking him out due to something she may have found out, he would be impacted greatly. Now, if she were to die prior to him being kicked out, that's a whole different story isn't it?

I think this is possible, although it would seem that her sister would have known that. (Not that she would be telling the public--just seems like she would have been looking at him a little sideways in the beginning instead of so wholeheartedly saying that she was only holding it together to help MS.) I am thinking his motive was probably that he wanted out of the marriage without the financial, social and professional consequences of divorcing her. And he thought he could pick up a bunch of insurance money at the same time. Maybe he was also having an affair and that was a motivator--it seems like there are so often affairs involved. Or he just fancied someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Convoluted:

IF IF IF IF there was an affair involved:

MS works in the office, along with other females, and apparently CWW would be considered an employee when he came to FL and worked on computers. So even CWW would know female employees in the office. I just say "hmmm."

Yes CWW would. That is one of my theories. I just can't figure out motive to kill T.S. in my theory involving CWW and another woman.

wondering25, there was a will filed with the Lee County Clerk of Court on 7/28/2015.

Link to clerk's website...won't allow direct link to page.

http://apps2.leeclerk.org/FreeSearch/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=252575073All

crazy speculation aside..it would appear no will has been presented for probate.. at 47 she simply may not have had one. Cars, home bank accts all jointly owned?.. but you still (at least where i live) have to pay some transfer taxes when the home goes from joint ownership to the survivor thru death. Has anyone heard anything on any petition to probate court? TIA

I'm just going to say it: I think MS is a total flake. I think TS knew it, but stayed with him for the kids.

Something is definitely hinky with him.

IMHO of course.

Has any one went to lee sheriff website. And searched their street jarvis for prior calls? A lot of nuisance calls etc

Here's a hypothetical. Somehow, CWW obtains a copy of MS driver's license. Then he goes to the home alarm company and asks to change the code. He shows MS's license, as ID and is given a new code to set/reset the alarm. I'm sure this exact thing did not happen, but I do think the entire look-alike scenario could have given CWW some opportunities that would not have been available otherwise. This has me wondering. MOO

Shades of Chase Merrit on another case ... Hmmm

apologies if this has already been posted
every now & then a neuron or two of mine misfire
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...nancy-grace-to-discuss-dr-teresa-sievers-case
"Scott made clear there’s still much that hasn’t been made public about the case. He said law enforcement is still learning new information every day."
“Sheriff Scott, my head is absolutely spinning,” Grace said at one point.
“My head is spinning as well, and has been since the case unfolded,” Scott replied.

Hi everyone. This is my first post, even though I have lurked for years. I first started reading WS to find info on the Jon Benet Ramsey case. I have been an HIV/Aids counselor for many years, and I have thought about this case in a different way. It is just another way to look at things, and of course speculation. It would really provide the "WOW" factor.

In my work, I have had many cases where husbands who are also fathers and grandfathers have had long-term relationships with other men. These men are presented as BFFs, and are sometimes even God-fathers to each others children. I have even had cases where they refer to each other as "brothers", and their wives and children refer to each other as family. These relationships can endure for decades, and the wives are totally in the dark.

To the average person who doesn't work in my field, these types of entanglements seem unlikely. But, I'm here to tell you that these types of relationships happen more than you think. Lives are destroyed, and wives who had no idea are shocked. We refer to these as "BRO-mances", and I thought about this situation from one of TS remarks. She asked why we continue to stay in relationships that no longer serve us?

Many wives stay because the love their husbands, have kids and grand kids, and have established their families in the community. Others stay for a while until the reality of the situation is more than they can take.

This is just an angle that I haven't seen brought up in this discussion. It's just speculation, of course.

Airports! MO to CT app 4 hrs, CT to FL app6-8 hrs

A flies from MO to CT. B flies from CT to FL. A flies back to MO. B flies back to CT. MS never left CT..?

This was my theory from the very beginning I discussed with few. However, I did not have A. With A, it is much easier.

It is all about connect(ion flights)icut.

-Nin

NIN.......BUT YOU ARE A FRIGGIN' GENIUS!! (If you were Ryan Gosling, I'd kiss you! But then again, most of us wouldn't pass up the chance:blushing:) I finally understand what you mean about the airport traffic between MO, CT & FL.
It took me a while to follow your theory, because I hadn't seen so many landings, arrivals, and confusion since Aunt Martha go hit by lightning!
IQuestion-a-lot, again....you are a genius!

People find time, trust me. There are plenty of married women who have managed to juggle all this and more and still have affairs.

Where is a will, there is a way. I used to work at a very successful hardware (still successful) store in Pomona, CA. My boss was married. He parked his RV in the store parking lot and it was there that he would carry on his noon time fu***!

wondering25, there was a will filed with the Lee County Clerk of Court on 7/28/2015.

Link to clerk's website...won't allow direct link to page.

http://apps2.leeclerk.org/FreeSearch/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=252575073All

Thank you very much for looking for me.. So the will was filed for safe keeping but no probate proceedings have started. Interesting..

My FL County Clerk's office does NOT file wills. Wills are NOT to be recorded for public record. There's multiple reasons for that which aren't too hard to figure out.

In my County, you can draw up a will but it is advised that you keep it with your attorney or in a safety deposit box. Your County may vary.

However---and I can't help but to go back to the Death Certificate that someone here said was filed AND THEN **modified** which is highly unusual. Could it be that it was modified because the cause of death had been further investigated & then changed, hence the reason for a modification to the death certificate? Um, yes.

So maybe our Dr was killed by suffocation, poisoning, a gunshot or strangulation? And then later there was the hammer bludgeoning? But why???

Also, was MS's LPN licensure still current & active in FL? Odd that he would wear scrubs to an office situation where virtually no procedures were done. Maybe it made him feel like a surgeon? LPN's working from home or being an Office Manager really don't need to wear scrubs. Yes, I know they're comfortable but really? Really, MS?

NIN.......BUT YOU ARE A FRIGGIN' GENIUS!! (If you were Ryan Gosling, I'd kiss you! But then again, most of us wouldn't pass up the chance:blushing:) I finally understand what you mean about the airport traffic between MO, CT & FL.
It took me a while to follow your theory, because I hadn't seen so many landings, arrivals, and confusion since Aunt Martha go hit by lightning!
IQuestion-a-lot, again....you are a genius!

I still don't get it ..could you please elaborate. Thanks

In my work, I have had many cases where husbands who are also fathers and grandfathers have had long-term relationships with other men. These men are presented as BFFs, and are sometimes even God-fathers to each others children. I have even had cases where they refer to each other as "brothers", and their wives and children refer to each other as family. These relationships can endure for decades, and the wives are totally in the dark.

Snipped by me. Fantastic first post Fortunate1! Welcome.

My daughter's dad is gay and I didn't find out until she was five years old (three years after we divorced), and he told me that his roommate wasn't just a roommate.

His best friend since childhood, who was out and gay, is our daughter's godchild. This type of situation happens a lot more frequently that people imagine, I think.

My FL County Clerk's office does NOT file wills. Wills are NOT to be recorded for public record. There's multiple reasons for that which aren't too hard to figure out.

In my County, you can draw up a will but it is advised that you keep it with your attorney or in a safety deposit box. Your County may vary.

However---and I can't help but to go back to the Death Certificate that someone here said was filed AND THEN **modified** which is highly unusual. Could it be that it was modified because the cause of death had been further investigated & then changed, hence the reason for a modification to the death certificate? Um, yes.

So maybe our Dr was killed by suffocation, poisoning, a gunshot or strangulation? And then later there was the hammer bludgeoning? But why???

Also, was MS's LPN licensure still current & active in FL? Odd that he would wear scrubs to an office situation where virtually no procedures were done. Maybe it made him feel like a surgeon? LPN's working from home or being an Office Manager really don't need to wear scrubs. Yes, I know they're comfortable but really? Really, MS?

I noticed in a previous family picture (inside of a home) he appeared in scrubs then too.

fortunate1 Welcome..great first post and theory. Is this what is known as being on the down low?(I watch Oprah)

I wonder how close MS was to TS family. They lived in different states. If you never spent much time with that person (assuming on my part) then I could see a quick switch. That would be made easier if children were busy spending time with family they don't see often and TS/MS family were staying separate (hotel, house etc) vs staying with family in the same location. JMO

I think as close as Dr.S seemed to be to her family, especially AL, they would see MS often enough to know that suddenly he was shorter. The children I think would know their "real" father or not, even if busy. Another point would be the voice. We don't know what the voice of MS or CWW, sounds like, but IMO I would doubt their voices were identical and sounded the same.

I do think however, that switching places by MS & CWW may well have taken place at some point or points, OR CWW was at times trying to make people think he was MS. So many thoughts and theories...so many possibilities and so little confirmed information...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla